[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT We recreate Ash's journey from episode 1 to now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

File: ashketchum.png (401KB, 1010x760px)
ashketchum.png
401KB, 1010x760px
>weird boy in green pajamas and goku hair runs down to Oak's lab to get his first pokemon
>>
File: 61012651_p0.png (579KB, 800x961px) Image search: [Google]
61012651_p0.png
579KB, 800x961px
>he stops to hug his boyfriend before getting his first Pokemon
>>
File: IKU Z.jpg (49KB, 572x322px) Image search: [Google]
IKU Z.jpg
49KB, 572x322px
>suddenly a wormhole opens in front of him
>it shows him the future
>scenes dispair and failure flashes before him
>one word is whispered through the wormhole
>"Burasto Ban"
>>
>>31502327
>He proceeds to lose for the next 20 years and is a washed up failure even to this day
>>
>He goes back in time to help his past self
>>
Later he died
>>
File: 1483666220966.jpg (435KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1483666220966.jpg
435KB, 768x1024px
>He remembers time spent at camp as a child, and the girl he met there.
>>
>>31502519
He trades his Pikachu to the later version, unfortunately this caused the Pikachu nerf of BW.
>>
>Ash catches highly aggresive, painful and contageous brain cancer from a local Pikachu
>He falls into a deep deppresion and eats oddish leaves to numb the pain
>>
>>31502557
He later on got medication for his brain cancer, but the medication gave him autism
>>
>he goes fishing to catch magikarp as a plan to defeat brock
>>
>>31502564
Autistim be damn ash still wants to become pokemon master and goes on his journey finding a caterpie.
>>
File: 7962_ori.jpg (68KB, 652x367px) Image search: [Google]
7962_ori.jpg
68KB, 652x367px
>Ash dies and becomes the pokemon jason
>>
After going fishing he meets a weird, overweight man that is drawing comics. Now being autistic is quite a challenge for Ash, so he tries to talk to him. They greet eachother, revealing that the man's name was Christian Weston Chantler. A new era of comics began.
>>
Ash defeats brock with magickarp
>>
Ash wakes up from his coma.
>>
>>31502615
The training Magickarp received caused it to evolve into Jerry Seinfeld
>>
And decides to master Mega Evolution without Key Stone
>>
So Bee Movie came to be
>>
>>31502650
ACCORDING TO ALL LAWS OF AVIATION
>>
And then he catches a Tentaquil.
>>
>>31502656
BUT SUDDENLY GARY APPEARED AND SENT OUT HIS STARTER: NEWMAN
>>
>>31502546
Dawn
>>
Later he became a new N and decided to release all pokemon
>>
But Dennis kicked his ass, so he teams up with Heisenberg in order to make money
>>
And that's why Trump is a president now.
>>
File: I am growing stronger, ho.jpg (21KB, 427x478px) Image search: [Google]
I am growing stronger, ho.jpg
21KB, 427x478px
Then Ash caught a Jack Frost. He didn't mean to, and he has tried to get rid of it ever since, but Jack just won't he-go.
Naturally, Jack swept the Indigo league. Indigo wasn't ready for Bufudyne.
>>
File: MAGASH.jpg (54KB, 640x675px) Image search: [Google]
MAGASH.jpg
54KB, 640x675px
*record scratch*
*freeze frame*
Yup, that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation.
>>
*suddenly interupts*
Hey Vsauce, Micheal here
>>
>>31502327
In my version of the story this nigga gets out of bed on time so he can choose a pokemon like a normal person and the Pikachu spread would never have started
>>
>>31502546
He always HATED IT
>>
>>31502868
Dewgong and Lapras both 4x resist Bufu, smart guy. He's not getting past Lorelei.
>>
>>31503313
>What is Hama
>>
>>31503313
4x resist is one thing, but Jack usually absorbs Ice. Lorelei is way more fucked by this matchup than Jack is, especially since a number of Phys skills would count as fighting, like Dream Fist.
>>
>BURASTO BAAN
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.