[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are the pre-3DS games so much more comfy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Comfy_guy.jpg (53KB, 197x190px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy_guy.jpg
53KB, 197x190px
Why are the pre-3DS games so much more comfy?
>>
>>31501568
nostalgia
>>
>>31501580
This. In a couple years S/M will be even comfier due to nostalgia.
>>
The 2-d
>>
>>31501568
I dunno. I don't find them terribly comfy save for BW2, the static sprites bug me.
>>
>>31501568
The 3D was better in the DS games because the overworlds had more personality in their art styles
>>
>>31501568
>vibrant colors
>personality in the poses and expresions
>all 3d pokemon games thus far have shitty fps and static, unnatural-looking animations

The day they make more dynamic stances and don't wash off every fucking color in a 3d Pokemom game will be the day that they'll be comfier
>>
>>31501568
Because you have all that time to relax while they're saving a lot of data.
>>
>>31501568
Playing W2 atm, I miss the 2D and sprites so much.
>>
>>31501568
I find the 3D ones to be way more comfy tbqh, at least SM. ORAS also did bases a lot better and those are super comfy, I spent a lot of time with those.
>>
>>31504249
this.
>>
because it was back when they actually cared about post game content.
>>
>Le comfy meme
Godawful buzzword used to excuse shit games without any sort of argument.
>>
>>31501568
pixel art, chiptune music, and postgame content?
>>
File: no bueno.png (390KB, 400x518px) Image search: [Google]
no bueno.png
390KB, 400x518px
>>31504150
>Come on, it's time to go
>K, just let me save real fast
>Saving a lot of data...
>>
>>31501568
>Still marveling at the Bidoof sounds on the first route
Pokemon Pearl is quite possibly the comfiest game in existence.
>>
>>31501568
Because you find them more comfy, likely because you played them many years ago and they feel like home to you.

I personally find the 3DS ones to be much more relaxing than most of the prior ones, although XY is lacking in that regard unless you're a shiny breeder. ORAS and SM do a good job of being relaxing and having good visuals to back it up.
>>
File: comfy.jpg (46KB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
46KB, 448x336px
>>31501568
>Playing Diamond
>23,948 eons in
>Still didn't leave house
Comfy AF rn
>>
>>31507859
Iktf :3
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.