[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nice.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

Nice.
>>
File: kill me.jpg (2KB, 125x110px) Image search: [Google]
kill me.jpg
2KB, 125x110px
>>31500856
>asia only
>>
Shiny Gyarados will be worthless once again!
>>
Why doesn't the west get fun events anymore?
Why don't we ever get Pokemon with fun event-exclusive moves either?
>>
>lvl 19 with rare candy
holy shit does everything have to be low effort nowadays
>>
>>31500904
>go in battle buffet and punch a thing
>level up after one or two trainers
>bitching about a free item
>>
>it'sfuckingnothing.jpg
>>
Why would anyone want a shiny Gyarados, Game Freak..?
>>
>>31500904
Actually, that's a smart thing to do since it makes it retard bait.

>evolving a shiny magikarp ever
>>
As a proud owner of a random shiny Gyarados, this infuriates me.
>>
>>31500942
You must hate GSC/HGSS.
>>
>>31500891
the west doesn't care about the 3ds

anyways, it's easier in Japan. They could have an event in akihabara or something and anyone in the country could just hop on a bullet train, get groped a few times and be there within an hour or two
>>
>>31500995
I wish someone would grope me
>>
Can't wait to inject it.
>>
>>31500923
Coincidentally, this is the second free shiny gyarados, kind of like how there are two genders
>>
>>31500995
Or more accurately, they have actual Pokemon-exclusive stores in the Pokemon Centers, where they can run whatever fun events they want, usually tying them into some limited merchandise line or other current event.
The west has to dick around with random shitty third-party stores in all kinds of countries, so TPCi rarely bothers unless it's an exclusive mythical they can actually promote hard.
>>
>>31500995
Pokemon is much bigger in Japan. Do you really think 7-Eleven could be talked into running something like this in murrica with big posters in the windows and online ads and shit?
>>
>>31500856
Already caught one back in X/Y.
>>
>>31500856
Prease Understandu
>>
How many times are the going to give away the same fucking shiny
>>
>>31500856
>shiny magikarp and gyarados
Fucking worthless.
>>
You guys know that it's for the Chinese New Year, right? That's why they give away a golden magikarp. Stands for fortune and good luck.
>>
>>31501075
Then why aren't there more wifi events?
>>
>>31500891
Because we bombed them.
>>
>>31502301
And I mean that as in why they wont give us more of them?
>>
>>31502321

>>31502301
connecting to
>>31501075
>>
>>31500904
>low effort
This is high effort, previous shiny karp distros were level 99 with the rare candy and hydro pump as a special move
>>
>>31502301
Because events are meant to exist for a reason. "Japan had one that had some actual logic behind it so here's random shit on wifi" is not a reason.
>>
File: hahn.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hahn.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>31500856
Do you want some shiny Magikarp /vp/? Do you want papa to inject some for you?
>>
>>31501075
7-11 is one of the few chains who might actually do it. They do all sorts of crazy promotional shit.
>>
>>31502470
7-Eleven do Pokemon events all the fucking time in Japan. If they wanted to do ones in the west they'd have done so long ago.
>>
>>31500983
I have two shiny Beldums on SM, totally worthless thanks to Steven
>>
INB4 Joe says "we wouldn't understand the context"
>>
>>31502458
Yes please papi
I don't mind injections
>>
>>31502553
He wouldn't be wrong, considering the fact that it took more than 20 posts for someone to mention what the context was.
>>
>>31502494
I'm more curious why Target doesn't, since they love Pokemon promotions.
>>
>>31502587
They had three of them last year alone. For the 20th anniversary they had Pikachu day where they gave out cardboard Pikachu hats and had a bunch of in-store events. For Pokemon Go, a bunch of stores painted their red balls as Pokeballs. For Sun and Moon, they put Pokemon on the food court packaging.

And this isn't even a recent thing. Back in gen 3 they had a TCG promotion where they gave out cards in the food courts with a coupon to get a special display case for them and a 10th anniversary event.
>>
>>31502587
Because Pokemon isn't big enough outside Japan. There's no big market for Target to advertise "download a special shiny Target Pikachu holding a Ring Target for your Sun/Moon games" to. They're more interested in the kind of "hey, remember Pokemon? That was some cool 90s shit from your childhood, wasn't it?" stuff like that Pokeball.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.