[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where did they tell me this?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_msfmd1lly31sxl7y7o1_500.gif (470KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_msfmd1lly31sxl7y7o1_500.gif
470KB, 500x281px
In RPGs like Pokémon, NPCs give hints & clues as to special events or locations of legendary items/pokemon. But little of what I find out In-Game actually tells me as to where to get X forces me to go online, dodging spoilers, and ultimately telling me information the game does not. Tell about YOUR issues and/or elaborate someone's issue with things they may have missed.

Format (use spoiler tags):
Main/Post-game | Event | Pokémon | Main Clue

Post-Game | Post UB Capture Missions | Black Reflector | Melemele Island

Where was I supposed to know that to capture Black Reflector aka Necrozma, I had to go to enter Ten Carat Hill and go into Farthest Hollow?. I was only given an ENTIRE ISLAND; meanwhile I tried to search where the associated NPCs were but they're either spouting unrelated info or are no longer available. How was I supposed to know this without a player's guide or the internet?
>>
>Where was I supposed to know that to capture Black Reflector aka Necrozma, I had to go to enter Ten Carat Hill and go into Farthest Hollow?
Well you've got to try and find everywhere, if you didn't go there then you missed out something

And people complain about handholding in the game at the same time
>>
You could have just easily narrowed it down

List of important places on Melemele Island where a legend would probably be:
>Ruins of Conflict
>Melemele Meadow
>Ten Carat Hill
>Verdant Cavern

>Tapu Koko is already in the Ruins of Conflict
>Pheromosa/Buzzwole are in Verdant Cavern/Melemele Meadow
>Ten Carat Hill has none

It's not hard Anon. Literal children are doing this.
>>
File: 1481666508617.png (399KB, 460x640px) Image search: [Google]
1481666508617.png
399KB, 460x640px
I think you're just retarded, OP.
>>
File: f40.gif (760KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
f40.gif
760KB, 500x281px
>>31500702
Important but not all possible places where a pokemon can be: Hau'oli cemetary (darkness surrounding death), seaward cave (Lack of Light, great place to hide), Hau'oli city (has Malasada place where supposedly witnessed).

Additionally, Ten Carat Hill has no importance other than it's your first trial and you witness the jangmo-oo for the first time, Verdent Cavern/Melemele meadow still could have potential to house it bc that's where ultra beasts are also found ie trace energy, plus even with repels, still a low chance of finding it. I could be at the right place and I'm wasting repels and think after 10 minutes, "hey, haven't found it yet; must not be here. I'll go somewhere else".

Literal children and adult children have varying time for exploration and/or perception of what is important and what is not
>>
dude are you fucking serious
>>
>>31500832
>Ten Carat Hill has no importance other than it's your first trial
No it isn't. Verdent Cavern is where you have it
>>
>>31500865
>importance other than it's your first trialNo it isn't. Verdent Cavern is where you have it
My mistake but rest of my argument still stands
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.