[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EV training via Pokemon Pelago

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

I decided that since i went through the effort to get a timid nature for my Tapu Tele i wanted to EV train her as well. After doing some research i found that if i just sent her to play in pelago she could gain all the EVs without me having to do a shit ton of grinding. All i have to do is wait. I don't even have to keep the game on. Does doing this make me a filthy casual?
>>
>>31496032
It takes several days to EV train with pelago
just inject lol
>>
>>31496035
>
>>
>>31496032
You know what EVs are and what they do. That's more than the average normie knows.
>>
Pelago is shit when it comes to that. If you are fine waiting for several days then so be it, but EV training with Pokerus and Power Items makes it a breeze.

Or just be a faggot memer like >>31496035
>>
>>31496035
No it doesn't. Not even a day to max one stat if you put in beans.
>>
>>31496043
But i don't have pokerus and i have nothing worth trading to get a pokerus mon. Heck i don't even have any pokemon breed for ivs.
>>31496035
>wanting non-legit pokemon
It's like you think i'm some sort of filthy hacker.
>>
>>31496074
i could trade ya a pokemon with pokerus if ya want. I got a couple and i already have every pokemon so i dont care what you give me
>>
>>31496074
>>31496114
ALSO look into SOS battling if you want to get some 2-4 31 IV dittos
>>
>>31496114
I've already sent her to play so it's fine. Besides, i don't have the bp to buy the power items so i can't even optimize. Heck i wanted to ev train partially to make battle tree a bit easier.
>>
>>31496134
Just go in with whatever pokemon you beat the E4 with +some UBs if you've already caught em. I used an untrained Kartana to pick up the first three power items that I knew I'd use mostly, and started from there. Battle Tree is only troublesome when you start doing the Super Tiers, which you're not gonna get to without going through the easier basic tier first.
>>
File: 20170123_000844[1].jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170123_000844[1].jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
>>31496197
well i do have this Xurkitree with amazing ivs
>>
>>31496032
You're fine OP. I do it this way and I love it.

For some reason you'll get a ton of shit here because "it's not the fastest way", but its totally the easiest. Just slap whatever you want in Pelago and by tomorrow its ready to go, no further effort required.
>>
Grinding the EVs takes 10-15 minutes
>>
>>31496236
I feel you. Just because it's technically faster to do it the other way doesn't mean it's less mind numbing to fight the same pokemon over and over again, keeping track in your mind how many evs you've gained, or keeping track on a pace of paper or a calculator.
and this way i can get evs while at work or while playing something else.
>>
>>31496283

Putting mons in the pelago takes 1 minute.
>>
>>31496674
EVs take 30 hours.
>>
>>31496681
>not shilling out the money for vitamins to get the 100 from the start
>not shilling out the beans to speed up the training
How much of a jew are you?
>>
>>31496717
>not battling for 10 minutes
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.