[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate the 3ds era of Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: download (9).jpg (8KB, 217x232px) Image search: [Google]
download (9).jpg
8KB, 217x232px
I love 3d but all the 3ds sucked ass X and y, sun and moon and oras aren't very good. When will we move on too switch era. Does anyone else hate the 3ds era? Worst system ERA
>>
File: 1484871999278.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1484871999278.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>31495033
Give it at least a year as GF usually doesn't immediately jump on board new consoles.
Work on this puzzle in the meantime.
>>
>>31495059
hope so lillie
>>
>>31495059
XRMO?
>>
Higher dev times and costs of the Switch will only make things worse. That said, Switch won't likely happen until 2019.
>>
>>31495059
XSMO?
>>
>>31495033
I hated XY, didn't like ORAS too much, and loved SM.

I think that we're starting to see a pattern here. gamefreak releases a gen for the first time on a new console (4, 6), it's really shitty, and then they make another gen on the same console (5, 7) and it turns out great.
>>
>>31495033
It just feels like a period of transition, really. The same old game designed for limited, old hardware and 2D sprite-based graphics wrapped up in a shiny new 3D package.

It's still fun, but it could be a lot better honestly, I'm excited for the level of detail and gameplay enhancements new hardware platforms can bring in the future. Particularly I hope GF focuses a little more on world building in the future and makes a place worth exploring to me, newer gens are overly linear and the 2D era just felt like boring tileset spam to me from an exploration perspective, not to mention the terrible lack of NPC development.
>>
>>31495059
Characteristics of figures: Exterior shape (e), interior shape (i), orientation (d), and number of shapes shaded (n)

ZTMP: e = s, i = c, d = \, n = 1
WTNO: e = c, i = s, d = /, n = 1
Only commonality is n=1, only commonality in name is T in second slot, so n is second character of name, and 1 is T.
XSNP: e = c, i = c, d = -, n = 2
Second char is number of symbols, so 2 is S. XSNP and ZTMP share i=c, and share a final character, while WTNO has a different final character and different i value. Thus, we know character two is n (1=T, 2=S, and by extrapolation, 3=R and 0=U), and character four is i (c=P, s=O). XSNP and WTNO share N at character 3, and their only common characteristic is e=c. Thus, we have character 3 is e (c=N, s=M). This leaves the only characteristic differing between the three named figures - d. The first character is Z on \, W on /, and X on -.

To construct ?, then, we have d=-, e=s, i=s, n=3, so we have

X(R)MO

The R could be any letter not used, but R makes the most sense.
>>
File: 1484841579391.png (405KB, 1049x720px)
1484841579391.png
405KB, 1049x720px
>>31495033
>>
>>31495691
The problem there is that the best 3DS game was ORAS and SM was one of the worst.
>>
>>31496744
Lmao nice try
>>
File: 1484427193128.png (149KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1484427193128.png
149KB, 600x450px
>>31495059
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.