[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discarded: >>31423924 New? Check the pastebin for adv

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 15

File: PoisonBarbCollectionMoon57.jpg (121KB, 748x1044px) Image search: [Google]
PoisonBarbCollectionMoon57.jpg
121KB, 748x1044px
Discarded: >>31423924

New? Check the pastebin for advice on starting the game, client information, a guide on the various theme decks/products you can redeem in-game and more.
>http://pastebin.com/gPEnw6GW (embed)

You can also check this FAQ:
>http://i.imgur.com/HoY1IaG.jpg (embed)

How to progress in PTCGO, tl;dr edition:
>complete all Trainer Challenges (Cheat Engine's speedhack strongly recommended to speed up AI games)
>play through using Basic decks to unlock them for versus play
>farm Versus Mode theme ladder for Tokens and Tournament Tickets
>Enter Theme format tournaments whenever possible
>enter Standard/Expanded ticket tournaments and accept that you'll lose
>you'll get tradable tournament chests and sometimes tradable packs
>DON'T OPEN THEM
>Instead, trade them for the cards you actually want for a deck you want to build, most cards go for like 1-3 packs each.
>Public trade is like the GTS, if you want proper results, put up your own offers.
>if you don't know what deck you want to build yet, see http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/forum/tcg-competitive-play.156/ or check out tournament results for a list of viable decks http://www.pokemon.com/us/play-pokemon/state-province-championships-2016/decks/week-four/

To see what your PTCGO stuff is worth, look on the PTCGO forums in the trading section. Top Cut & other big trading companies will typically overprice cards, expect to get lower
>http://forums.pokemontcg.com/forum/33-in-game-item-exchange/

Tips for Code Giveaways:
>Post them as an image with the QR code covered. Don't just post it as plain text because of bots lurking threads

>Your Old Cards
No one wants them

TotT: How do you feel about Sun/Moon being more Special Condition heavy?
>>
>>31492927
>TotT: How do you feel about Sun/Moon being more Special Condition heavy?
That and moving away from EX can only b good things for the game.
>>
That feel when you see multiple hyper rares, full art trainers and a secret rare energy pulled all around you and all you get is Trump.

Prereleases are rigged, we need an investigation.
>>
How did everyone here do at their PreRelease? I manged to pull 5 Passimian and a sogaleo GX in 6 packs
>>
File: no coloreds.png (625KB, 883x545px) Image search: [Google]
no coloreds.png
625KB, 883x545px
fun little normal deck i'd like any tips on. posted it in the last thread near death and all the advice i got was yelling about how i have 4 different dce and whatnot. i like variety what can i say.
>>
>>31493119
that's how you know they mean business.
skipping FX, going from EX to GX
>>
Where do I buy sun and Moon codes, I never had time to go to a prerelease famalam
>>
>No GXs pulled at my second.

Ah well, at least I had fun and made some extra cash to make the $50 pricetag hurt less.

>>31495368

You can try eBay, but good luck finding the codes for the prerelease boxes.
>>
>>31495585
Thanks, might just wait because I ain't going to pay 50+ cents for every sun/moon code, and can the ones redeemed in codes can be tradeable right away?
>>
>>31495656

That's correct, but if you redeem 'em now you'll have to wait until the set's officially released.
>>
>>31495694
That's depressing lol, I'll just buy the codes a day before it's officially out then
>>
>>31494297
Me and the boy both went 3-1. He got all the luck for pulls, got an Espeon GX, Decidueye GX, and hyper rare Tauros GX (the rainbow one). I got jack squat from pulls, but got enough decent trainers and Passimians to scrape by a few wins.
>>
>>31495759
How did I mispell my own name...
>>
File: IMG_20170122_182311-min.jpg (875KB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170122_182311-min.jpg
875KB, 4160x3120px
My last/final pulls from today's third and final Sun & Moon Pre-Release!! I am still shocked, amazed and surprised that I pulled MY FA Lillie from my second Sun & Moon tournament booster!! As for the Espeon GX, I actually traded my Sun & Moon Shiinotic promo with someone who was hunting after and collecting Sun & Moon's promos! I'm glad and happy that someone was willing to trade me their Espeon GX even if it it's not/wasn't a/the Hyper Rare Espeon GX! Some girl actually pulled the Espeon GX promo at the third Sun & Moon Pre-Release though! Nice..! I'm still pretty damn envious and jealous since I didn't get/pull a/the Hyper Rare Espeon GX...! Overall though..! Great, good and AMAZING third and last/final Sun & Moon pre-release this weekend..!! Oh and the Lillie pull from Sun & Moon tournament made this third last/final Sun & Moon pre-release all the WORTH IT for me!
>>
If I have some tradeable and non-tradeable packs of a certain kind, how do I open only the non tradeable packs?
>>
>>31495731

This is actually the first time we've been able to redeem codes before a set's released, all past sets have been redeemable on release day and after.

>>31495967

You in SoCal? Someone got a FA Lillie from one their packs in the second sitting.

>>31495998

Non-tradable packs are always opened first unless they're locked due to being put up for trade.
>>
>>31496030

Yes, SoCal. Where/What place did you go to for your pre?
>>
>>31496049

Chatsworth.
>>
>go to Target
>see SuMo structure decks
>they don't have GX's

???

Why? Where's the GX starter decks?
>>
>>31496063

NOPE. I attended my pre at a different store place,
>>
>>31496101

Those are Japan-only, enjoy your shitty theme decks.
>>
>>31496124

Ah, well it's good to see other SoCal natives showing some interest in the game during shitty weather.
>>
>>31495967
That's good Anon...!
>>
>>31492927
Tell me about Bryan. Why does he use the Octillery?
>>
>>31496977
>1 Shaymin EX
>Runner-Up

Had it coming tbqh
>>
>>31497347
Are you saying he needed more, or none?
>>
>>31497348
If the rules allowed me to run 60 I would
>>
The booster boxes are going to get better pull rates on release, r-right? These 3 GX + 1 or 2 full art is just prerelease boxes being shit a-arent they?
>>
>>31497379
>$6,000 deck
>its shit
>>
>>31494827
Pidgeot and Lugia don't have much synergy with your other cards. Replace them with Talonflame to help you set up.

Rare Candy is a must for any deck that relies on a Stage 2. You only need one Porygon-2 in that case. Level balls would also be useful for getting basics without relying on Winona.

N for Birch, he can refresh your hand and disrupt your opponent at the same time. Cut 1 Skyla and Winona
>>
>>31497379
Everyone who used 4 in the top 8 didn't make it to the semifinals.
>>
>>31497379

The only card I would legitimately run more than 4 of (besides energy) is Ultra Ball. I'd probably run 6-8.
>>
>>31497406
Less about the Shaymin count and more about the actual matchups.
>>
>>31496977
In a metagame where he expected a ton of mirror matchups he thought it would be wise to not include extra lightning-weak 2-prize zebstrika bait. Plus a 3-2 line of Octillery is more fodder for Vespiquen's attack.
>>
>>31492927
ToTT: should be fun after the rotation happens. I'm happy they started handling the new EX cards "the old way". Being able to just slap a 180 HP basic with 0 drawback is ridiculous no matter how you look at it.

In other news, I started playing PTCGO again after I was gifted a tablet capable of running it. It's so much comfier than the desktop version.
>>
>>31496977
The octilleries are cheap XDXD

>>31497386
I hope not, that'll keep the hyper rare and the secret rare stuff expensive
>>
SM coming out next week, anyone know where I can preorder the ETB?
>>
>>31493691
i didnt get shit in 7 packs. some people were walking out of my prerelease with 2-3 gx meanwhile i left with an extra shiinotic
>>
>>31494297
Got an Incineroar GX (but none of its pre-evolutions) in the tournament packs, and a FA Tauros GX in the bonus packs.

I got shit all that I could use in my deck, ended up using a deck with just 2/2 lines of Lanturn and Cloyster.

At the last two pre-releases I went to, I got fantastic cards for the tournament but absolutely no EXs, BREAKs etc., so this was probably better overall.
>>
>>31498120
I actually think they're trying to reverse power creep. The problem is, for the rest of this season EXs will continue to run rampant since not many of the GXs are really comparable.
>>
passimian is the best meme deck
>>
File: eventloot.jpg (96KB, 897x746px) Image search: [Google]
eventloot.jpg
96KB, 897x746px
Reposting this from the last thread since it was in its death throes

Just got back from the prerelease/league challenge. I didn't pull anything too crazy from the Sun & Moon packs, but my brother pulled the HR Lunala. They had a 3/$10 deal going on Roaring Skies, lucked out and pulled FA Winona. Went 2-2 in the prerelease tourney, not bad. 3-0-1 in League which was MUCH better than I expected, ended up 2nd overall because the other guy's opponent win percentage was better.

For my first event I'm definitely pleased with how it went, and I'm probably going to go to another prerelease this coming weekend.
>>
>>31500623
Trying to keep new sets appealing to competitive means you'll need to have something capable of being played now, but I would love for them to tone it all down a fuck load. I don't like the sense of knowing if a game is over within the first few turns. It's sad that when both players are struggling to set up that it's more interesting.
>>
>>31500810
>2nd because of resistance
>not having a top cut to force a more decisive victory
It really bugs me that TCG leagues have their own tournament systems like that. I mostly do VGC, and that would seriously piss me off if they did that with us.
>>
What's seeing play from SM as a set?
>>
>>31501495
Yeah it kinda bugged me because he would've decked out if we had played it out. Oh well, I'm pleased that Snorlax GX did that well.
>>
>>31501531
Literally nothing. Worst set ever.

Maybe once it actually comes out over here we'll have a good answer to that, but it's not looking that good.

Seriously, GXs are so much weaker than EXs that it's a joke.
>>
>>31501531
Lurantis shiinotic
>>
>>31501603

Only because EXes are broken and have been ever since they insisted on making Max Elixir and Fighting Fury Belt because
>abloobloo our EXes aren't at 100% usages EXes so weak print more EX support ;_;

And now literally every single deck is 100% EX spam they're happy.
>>
>>31501531
They're not legal online until launch (and in tournaments a few weeks after launch), so it's difficult to say.
Most of the feedback is quite negative. I'm excited to try Tauros GX+Ninja Boy, but that's still pretty gimmicky.

Muk-A (disables abilities of all basic Pokémon) could see some use, but just being basics is a seemingly unnecessary nerf. Oranguru is a worse Octillery, Llima is a worse N.

Most of the good GXs are stage 2s, and even then their GX attacks aren't as good as people expected.

I feel like Sun & Moon is very balanced within itself, but is noticeably weaker than any recent set.
>>
>>31501892

>I feel like Sun & Moon is very balanced within itself, but is noticeably weaker than any recent set.

It's the same as with the meta for the video games too, like they're trying to power stuff down but they haven't actually included any ways to make the OP stuff weaker and the strong stuff are the things that are in line with the last gen's releases - like people are playing Passimian because it's a 110hp non-ex basic which has an attack that for a DCE easily hits for 130+ because of the sheer amount of damage stackers available.
>>
Hyper rares were a mistake
>>
>>31501531
Passimian + Mew

>>31501892
The theme decks are usable online
>>
>>31502357

How. or why?
>>
>>31502474

I think he doesn't like it since it is yet another "pointless extra rarity", and if the rumors about it has the same pull rate as Secret Rares (average 1 in every 3 boxes) then expect those to cost a lot

>A complete "Master" set for a Pokemon expansion usually clocks between $300~400 USD depending on the size of the set
>Sun and Moon master set will probably ended up being between $800~1000 with 8 Hyper Rares and 6 Secret Rares due to LOL FA SR Ultra Ball

JUST
>>
>>31502474
>>31502592

from what I saw at my pre-release pull rates of anything above holo rare are not anything above the usual so expect most GXes, FAs and SRs to be a great deal more expensive than they should be for a very long while, while the average pack value remains pisspoor
>>
>>31502592
Were Evolutions Secret Rares different to regular ones? I got two flying Pikachus, a surfing Pikachu and an Imakuni's Doduo from one booster box.
>>
>>31502672

>while the average pack value remains pisspoor

Has there ever been a set with an average or better pack value?

>>31502694

>Were Evolutions Secret Rares different to regular ones?

Yes actually since those replaces an Uncommon card, I occasionally pull two Secret Rares from the same pack
>>
>>31502592
Blingfags will make the set infamously impossible to complete
>>
>>31502799
>set with better or break-even average pack value while still in print
Time Spiral from MtG. That's literally it, across all tcg's that set stands alone
>>
>>31502851
I think you mean scalpers and shopfags
>>
>>31503957

Never underestimate blingfags, they will spend what they can to max out whatever they could which feeds into scaplers and shopfags
>>
why do they make you use these miserable decks full of really shitty basic pokemon for this initial challenge?

why does tcpi not know how to build decks for its own game
>>
File: IMG_1305.jpg (3MB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1305.jpg
3MB, 5184x3456px
Grab 'em quick, show me what you get.
>>
File: stop.jpg (26KB, 131x172px) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
26KB, 131x172px
>>31505085

>evolutions

but seriously they were all taken, as to be expected 20 minutes later
>>
>>31501806
The only decks that spam these two cards are Volcanion and Darkrai variants. The remaining EX decks are Mega decks, with a few niche exceptions (PlumeBox, Glaceon/Jolteon, Pidgeot, etc)
>>
File: 139439103041.gif (2MB, 587x350px) Image search: [Google]
139439103041.gif
2MB, 587x350px
>>31505085
The least you fuckers could do is post your pulls.
>>
Is there a reliable database for card prices in online?
>>
>>31506221
TrollAndToad and TCGPlayer
>>
>>31506221
http://www.ou7c4st.com/card-values.html ou7c4st is pretty good for PTCGO
>>
>>31506334
>>31506686

Thanks!
>>
File: RIP Lucky Helmet.jpg (99KB, 847x452px) Image search: [Google]
RIP Lucky Helmet.jpg
99KB, 847x452px
>gameplay balance issues
>>
>>31508776
They're really this pissed that the latest top eight had three decks that didn't need tons of holos?
>>
>>31508776
>Lucky Helmet
>banned
Why
>>
File: file.png (138KB, 568x311px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
138KB, 568x311px
>>31509269
it's bugged
>>
>>31509284
Damn it, I already edited my decks!
>>
>no shaymin irl to play because fuck paying $400 for a playset
>no shaymin in tcgo because fuck trading 99 packs for one
Shaymin was the biggest load of shit to happen to the tcg
>>
>>31509345
Stay poor haha
>>
>>31509369
1/10 meme, made me reply
>>
>>31509345
Wait for the reprint :^)
>>
>>31509388
>limited reprint
>niggers preordered them all
>straight on ebay for triple the price
>>
File: emm.jpg (185KB, 655x560px) Image search: [Google]
emm.jpg
185KB, 655x560px
>>31509398
>niggers

This is a racism free general thank you
>>
>>31509416
just pretend i said "cunts" then. problem solved
>>
>>31509345
Shaymins are like $60 each though, not $100.
>>
>>31506122

This has happened a lot recently. Some people are good and post pulls (I for one always do if I get a code) but there is definitely at least one thread lurker who takes codes and never posts them.

They are really scummy though as not only do they not post pulls, they also take every code, instead of doing 1 per person.
>>
>>31493691
the pull rates of SM base are shit i hear
>>
>>31510078
>4 basic GX per box (11 in set)
>2 full arts per box (12 in set)
>1 secret rare per 1-2 boxes (14 in set)
That's about the average i've seen so far, but apparently because they're prerelease boxes they have worse pull rates. I wouldn't hold your breath on getting much more though
>>
>>31509345
Didn't change the card game much. We just went from playing a heavybdraw supporter like to a thinner one + a couple Shaymin.

After the LTC ban, anyway.
>>
>>31510305
New. LTC?
>>
>>31510340
Lysandre's Trump Card. Together with Shaymin EX broke the meta for a couple weeks.
>>
>>31509345
If you're playing casually, buy a WT deck and get like 4 Shaymin for fuck all. If you want one in the TCGO, you'll eventually get lucky with RS packs, making the coins for them is easy enough. Otherwise you do some market exploitation and slowly turn a profit. Not sure what the easy way is now, but I made well over 100 SS packs by trading M Charizard EX for FA Sycamores. New set is coming, which means kids that don't understand the value of the good shit and just want cool cards. I'm betting I can get some FA Trainers for Mewtwo EX and stuff.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170124-075620.png (992KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170124-075620.png
992KB, 1440x2560px
At least the SR ubs aren't 200 each anymore :^)
>>
>>31511450
>people thought these would be "affordable"
>in a set with double digit secret rares
>>
Is this a good passimian/Tauros GX deck?
(I want to primaly use Passimian, Tauros GX and Oranguru)

Monkeys and Bulls

Pokemon
4 x Passimian
2 x Oranguru
1 x Mew EX
1 x Mew
4 x Tauros GX
1 x Shaymin EX

Item/Supporter/Stadium
3 x N
4 x Nest Ball
1 x Professor Sycamore
2 x Professor Kikui
4 x Special Charge
2 x Multi Switch
2 x Sky Field
3 x Super Rod
1 x Choice Band
1 x Lysandre
2 x Revive
4 x Fighting Fury Belt
2 x Float Stone
2 x VS Seeker

Energy
4 x Double Colorless Energy - Special
4 x Strong Energy - Special
6 x Fighting Energy - Basic
>>
>>31512140
What's the synergy between Passimian and Tauros GX? Also why run Mew EX over Mew? Why run only one Sycamore and multiple Kukui? 3 Super Rod could be cut to 1-2 if you add a Brock's Grit. VS seeker should always be at 4. And 12 energy seems overly excessive in a deck that primarily only uses two energy to attack.

Also Choice Band isn't a card yet.
>>
>>31512089

It's almost as if there is a very limited quantity of them because they aren't in stores yet.
>>
>>31512558
Even still, subtracting out the prerelease fudge factor, I don't see it dipping below $80. $100 will probably be asking price though.
>>
>>31512140
Also forgot to mention Nest Ball is inferior to Ultra Ball because it doesn't trigger Oranguru or Shaymin Ex's abilities.
>>
>>31512645
Never mind, I misread Oranguru, it's still fine but Shaymin EX wont trigger.
>>
>>31512280
>What's the synergy between Passimian and Tauros GX?
Its a double colorless energy theme, first original idea deck so it might work or not, I'll see, I juts like only using DCE primarly to attack
>Also why run Mew EX over Mew?
More HP
>Why run only one Sycamore and multiple Kukui?
Cause in this deck power is more important than having more cards, also each cards count so I dislike be forced to discard cards, I picked 1 Sycamore for urgence.
> 3 Super Rod could be cut to 1-2 if you add a Brock's Grit. VS seeker should always be at 4.
Changed that, thanks
> And 12 energy seems overly excessive in a deck that primarily only uses two energy to attack.
Changed that, thanks
>Also Choice Band isn't a card yet.
Its a new item card that does 30 more dammage on EX and GX pokemon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw29ZNMrQkc
>>31512645
I removed one nest ball and added 1 Ultra ball, cause only shaymin isnt triggered by Nest ball, Oranguru is like Octielery, ma man
>>
>>31512819
Also thanks for the feedback and Ornaguru and Shaymin already gives a somes cards, but I understand what you are saying
>>
>>31512819
>Its a double colorless energy theme, first original idea deck so it might work or not, I'll see, I juts like only using DCE primarly to attack
If DCE-user is the theme then why use Tauros GX in particular? There are other DCE users at your disposal, what does Tauros GX specifically bring to your strategy?

>More HP
At the cost of 2 prizes, when Mew is only a one-prize attack and has 90 HP with a Fighting Fury Belt.

>Cause in this deck power is more important than having more cards
This is never true though. Decks that are concerned with power still need to be able to draw into your important combo pieces: your DCE's, your Pokemon, your tools, your Sky Fields and so forth. N will progressively get worse throughout the game, and Kukui is only helpful for that extra bit of damage.

>also each cards count so I dislike be forced to discard cards, I picked 1 Sycamore for urgence
That's why you run Revives and VS Seeker, and honestly I would consider adding a couple Buddy Buddy Rescue as well.

>Its a new item card that does 30 more dammage on EX and GX pokemon
Thanks, I know. But it isn't a physical card in the TCG yet and there's no release date for it yet.
>>
>>31512927
All my pokemon are a basics so Revie is better than Buddy-Buddy rescue

For now, I'll add another Sycamore to replace Choice Band, but I prefer doing power

Also I use Tauros cause Its a new card and if I want to use a Tauros right after Passimian, I can user Multi-Switch to switch Special Energy.
I might add Switch and Enhanced hammer for later, but I'll see
Thanks again, man
>>
>>31512140
How are you planning to get damage reliably on Tauros GX? Magma's Secret Base is the first thing to come to mind, but that's likely to rotate out in a few months.
>>
>>31509345
Shouldn't the price go down with the new RS hoard?
>>
>>31513331
This is what concerns me about the anon's deck. I just don't get why it's being included. Its essentially a sponge to absorb damage but then you're extremely vulnerable to Lysandre or decks that will just flat out OHKO it.

Also "a few months" =/= 7 months. The season's barely half over.

>>31513359
Currently it hovers around $50, I would expect it to drop to around $40-$45 until September.
>>
>>31509284
that explains why I drew more cards than expected when I was playing gyarados lucky helmet
>>
>>31513411
Do you have better recomendation for replacing tauros (That is legal in Standart), I want a pokemon that got a/multiple good attack(s) for a DCE, Thank you in advence
>>
>>31514444
I also dont want to evolve mons for this deck so a basic would be a lot better
>>
File: hopeless.png (126KB, 239x227px) Image search: [Google]
hopeless.png
126KB, 239x227px
So anyone else getting error messages when trying to log in?
Every time I try in the game it says I have the wrong password, and when I try to log into pokemon.com it just says there's an error that the administrators are working on.
>>
>>31511450
>the price will only go up
>>
Ugghhh. When does flinch dog rotate out so I can make meaningful reads on my opponent's hand?
>>
>>31516103
>meaningful reads of opponent's hand
>when N exists
thanks for the giggle m8
>>
>>31516103
N already negates any meaningful reads or multi-turn planning of both hands.
>>
File: IMG_20170124_133736.jpg (3MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170124_133736.jpg
3MB, 3120x4160px
WHAT'S YER OFFER, /PTCG/?
>>
>>31516364
$2 and a reverse Holo Ratatta.
>>
>>31516285
>>31516261
N at least precludes other Supporters. If they didn't Hex Maniac or Lysandre past your EX tank last turn, N will not allow them to suddenly do it this turn.

Not so with Shaymin.
>>
>>31516364
I'll fuck you in your ass while you're wearing a maid dress.
>>
>>31518549
hi /dng/
>>
File: ss+(2017-01-24+at+08.34.27).jpg (208KB, 923x479px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-01-24+at+08.34.27).jpg
208KB, 923x479px
>>31518583
That's what I get for not looking at which thread I'm in before I post

Well as far as this game goes, I've just been going back and forth between making tweaks to my Keldeo deck while trying to grind to get stuff for Standard. Is there anything that's legal now that plays similarly? I was originally aiming to build Volcanion but that's not exactly the same thing
>>
>>31518827
Raikou + Magnezone is like a Lightning Keldeo EX + Blastoise, but in exchange for not having Rush In Raikou has a different ability and isn't an EX. No Archie's Ace in the Hole though.

Zoroark has Stand In (identical to Rush In), but his attack deals more damage the more benched Pokémon your opponent has instead of being dependent on multiple energies.
>>
>>31519000
>Zoroark has Stand In (identical to Rush In), but his attack deals more damage the more benched Pokémon your opponent has instead of being dependent on multiple energies.
Which makes it really disruptive for your opponents just having it on the bench
I seem to notice the opposition only playing with one on the bench
>>
>>31519000
What's the build look like? What packs should I be aiming for?
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.