[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT gen 8 takes place in a South Korea inspired region.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20170118_110408.jpg (77KB, 670x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170118_110408.jpg
77KB, 670x384px
ITT gen 8 takes place in a South Korea inspired region.
>>
>>31492611
Bump bump bump, bump to the top.
>>
Cool, I guess. The only thing I really know about South Korea other than its military history is that there's some sort of apocalypse surrounding dragons or something. There was a movie about it.
>>
File: jindo_01.jpg (71KB, 550x361px) Image search: [Google]
jindo_01.jpg
71KB, 550x361px
>>31492839
>The token furbait mons are the three famous dog breeds of Korea
>Jindo dog mon is Dark/Fighting
>Dex entry says that it only shows respect towards its original trainer
>>
>>31492839
The dragon apocalypse thing is made up by the director of the movie. He's shit, by the way.
>>
KICK.
>>
>Apocalypse Dragon

North Korean Nukes
>>
I would be totally fine with that. South Korea has some interesting locations, too.
>>
File: 1473420926960.jpg (108KB, 900x512px) Image search: [Google]
1473420926960.jpg
108KB, 900x512px
>>31492611
finally I can live the dream
>>
>>31492611
Japs won't approve
>>
>>31492839
ORIGINAL DRAGON CONFIRMED
>>
>>31494572
That feature's not going to make past the cut, you know.

Besides, the meat dogs are separate from the pet dogs there.
>>
>>31494590
It's nothing but a what if.
>>
>>31494601
>not just introducing deliciously edible regional forms
fucking racist japanese dog get out of my safe space and stop trying to deny western children such an important, culturally enriching experience
>>
>>31494721
I'm actually a Korean.
>>
Evil team leader is an army sergeant from a region up north who wants to use the legendary pokemon to invade.
>>
>>31492611
The national dish would be Budae Jjigae since they got buttfucked by Lt. Surge
>>
>>31496020
It's pretty delicious.
>>31495985
>Mentions uncool Korea
That's no good.
>>
>Region is divided in 2 by a evil king who wants to conquer the world.
Would you?
>>
>no dog pokemon cos they all been eaten
>>
File: kore.png (108KB, 495x169px) Image search: [Google]
kore.png
108KB, 495x169px
Considering I'm living in Korea, it would be cool to walk around and see what made it into the game (I'd assume parts of Gangnam, Jeju and Gyeongbukgung at the least). It's probably why I also enjoyed XY so much since I stayed in Paris for a month and recognized so many locales.
>>
NK region:
Every NPC and the player must wear the same uniform and haircut.
You do not choose your starter, it is assigned to you by the leader's will.
Pokemon you catch are sent immediately to a common pool.
Your party is expanded/renewed by a weekly delivery of one pokemon from the pool. Once you have six, you must return one of your pokemon other than the starter (you cannot reject the new pokemon).
Friendship and affection are replaced by loyalty to the leader.
Travel is strictly forbidden. You must attend party meetings and move within the boundaries of the cities, requesting authorization to advance to the next destination.
You cannot become the champion. In fact, you never earn any rewards or recognition other than the leader's approval, which you must devote your life to.
Yes and No are replaced with "As our Glorious Leader wishes".
>>
>>31492611
It looks kind of like kalos if flipped over the y axis and if it had hoenns final island to the side
>>
You know the champion is a K-Pop idol.
>>
>>31492611
I can't wait for the character customization
>>
>Villains are Team Kim
>Using Pokemon as slaves in the northern country
>Planning to invade the South
>Team Kim engineered a Pokemon with nuclear capabilities and are planning to set it loose on the southern country
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.