[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The UB hunt is boring, repetitive trash. >Go to motel >Location

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: TXRiNI7h.jpg (164KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
TXRiNI7h.jpg
164KB, 1024x1024px
The UB hunt is boring, repetitive trash.

>Go to motel
>Location of UB discovered
>Anabel does her thing and runs off somewhere
>Go to location of UB(s)
>Use Beast Ball because why not with how easy they make catching the UBs

Now I'm going BACK to Akala's motel.

Please tell me it doesn't just keep going like this all throughout the hunt? You might as well just throw all the UBs on one island instead of dragging me from one island to another to do the exact same thing I did before on the island before. The UB hunt honestly feels rushed and like it was shoved in at the last minute. How could anyone have this as their favorite thing about Sun & Moon?

The plot of this game would've probably been so much better if Lillie, Gladion, and Lusamine really were UBs and the UBs might actually be more likable as well.
>>
>>31491896
I haven't even caught Nihilego yet

I can't be fucked to do the whole "save in front of one-off Pokemon, spend 5 minutes catching it, check nature, soft reset, repeat" shit.

Like, yeah it's great they fixed HMs, now we have to wait another seven fucking gens before they make it so you can easily get viable mons/just plain tune their stats yourself.
>>
File: 1483214072079.png (20KB, 267x367px) Image search: [Google]
1483214072079.png
20KB, 267x367px
>>31492020
>Get Synchronize Abra
>get pokemon
>nature is what you want
>you're done
>>
>>31492057
>Get Synchronize Abra
>get pokemon
>nature is what you want(50% of the time of course, but who cares)
>you're done
ftfy
>>
>>31492057
>Go and hunt for low appearance rate Pokemon
>That teleports away on first turn
>Catch that, check nature, soft reset, repeat
Same shit. It'd take even fucking longer that way. What, so I need fucking five Abras to catch these things? Fuck that.
>>
>>31492020
I could PKHeX the nature for you if you want.
>>
>>31492020
You are aware that you are in no way REQUIRED to do that right?
>>
>>31492093
>What is breeding
>>
>>31492110
He obviously wants them with a specific nature.
>>
I still dont see how GF fucked this up. "Hey lets make a random group of characters look eerily similar to inter-dimensional pokemon without a valid reason at all and turns out they're not even the same" I swear this whole "lusamine modeling her kids to look like UB's" is a half assed way to covering this up that they almost did this
>>
>>31492123
what faggot spends his time doing that?
>>
>>31492106
I appreciate the offer Anon but I'm going to bed very soon.

>>31492110
I know, but if you DON'T make sure you get a usable one-off Pokemon, you feel like shit for being lazy and are looked down upon by other players. Even if it's something you don't intend to use, accepting a non-viable Pokemon is a waste of a save file.

>>31492123
That'd take even fucking longer. Before I even started breeding I'd need to go hunt for a Destiny Knot, then breed for hours, then somehow get these five Abras, then go hunt the UBs with Synchronize which not only has only a 50% rate of success but I'm also going to have to be checking for good IVs lest I spend even fucking longer later on trying to get bottlecaps to fix it.

It's just a headache. It's boring. They say "Oh we made the game easier because people have less time these days"; no fuck that no human alive ever had trouble with the story; it's breeding your competitive team that takes an age.
>>
>>31492183

>Syncronize only mons need good I.vs.

Literally chuck quick balls at Abra's until you get a female with syncronize and breed that fucker.
>>
>He hasn't injected/requested his abra or 6IV DK Ditto
>>
>>31492020
____ ______ __ ___
>>
>>31492183
Have you always been a little bitch?
>>
>>31492183
What kind of fresh autism is this?
>>
>>31492093
They have a high appearance in the fourth patch of grass on route one and easily go in on quick balls, I've only had one break out. Just catch a bunch and toss out all the nonsyncros, if you have to breed for a specific nature. I literally got a full box of syncro Abras in 45 minutes you impatient whiny little cunt
>>
>>31492183
>hurr durr I'm too lazy to play the game
Fuck off and literally just inject if you won't mother catching a motherfucking Abra.
>>
>>31492171
if you cant spend 5 minutes to breed and hatch 10 eggs, just stop playing, you already beat the Elite Four
>>
File: cyclopscat.jpg (11KB, 379x295px) Image search: [Google]
cyclopscat.jpg
11KB, 379x295px
>>31491896
>We could have had an Ultra Space postgame
>Catching dem beasties in their natural habitat
>The ones you met in the story are friendly
>They help you travel across ultra space
>My feeling when I realize we didn't get this
>>
I actually got an army of synchronize abras with all sorts of natures through wondertrade. Of course it'll take you a while if you wondertrade breedjects a lot, but I was surprised at how useful they ended up being when I started the UB hunt. I still think a 50% is too low, I've gone through at least a dozen SRs due to the wrong natures but eh it's better than nothing

I will agree with the whole hypertraining thing being a pain. Last gen we had blisseys to powerlevel with, this gen it's the elite four with gen5 exp gain...which is fucking stupid
>>
File: 1480537451553.png (42KB, 244x231px) Image search: [Google]
1480537451553.png
42KB, 244x231px
>>31492183

>Even if it's something you don't intend to use, accepting a non-viable Pokemon is a waste of a save file.

I thought you were just crying about shit being unnecessary and taking too long. You're literally playing in a way that inflates play time, this is self-inflicted torment.

>Before I even started breeding I'd need to go hunt for a Destiny Knot, then breed for hours, then somehow get these five Abras

You mean breed for 20 minutes, since with Flame Body/Magma Armor Pokemon in the party and spinning in the autism box in view of the Nursery will hatch your abra in about 45-60 seconds per Abra.

>I spend even fucking longer later on trying to get bottlecaps to fix it

You mean ending a streak of 30+ consecutive streaks at the Battle Tree up to once per day, (the most consistent Bottle Cap method.) Getting a Silver/Gold Bottle Cap from Treasure Hunt shops in the Festival Plaza. Getting shards passively from Isle Aphun in Poke Pelago to trade for Bottle Caps, or passively searching for Gold Bottle Caps at Isle Aphun. Or just soft-resetting at the bubbling fishing spot in Seafolk Village for a chance to pull up a Bottle Cap.

Sounds like you don't use fucking Google to answer your questions, such as finding the most efficient way to achieve your goals, thus making you a dumbass. You should consider an easier game, Pokemon seems like a bit much for you. Check your App Store on your mobile device for more details.
>>
>>31492020
>giving this much of a shit about nature in the main game
>>
>>31492539
Not even quick balls brah, just buy 200 nest balls from the megamart by the battle royale for half price and they work even better for less pokedollars
>>
>>31492183
>I know, but if you DON'T make sure you get a usable one-off Pokemon, you feel like shit for being lazy and are looked down upon by other players. Even if it's something you don't intend to use, accepting a non-viable Pokemon is a waste of a save file.
Wow you must have gotten the shit kicked out of you in middle school to have that kind of lasting insecurity
>>
>>31491896
I enjoyed it. I liked that they gave NPCs roles rather than stuff where it just goes "hey this thing exists I guess." Would have appreciated a dedicated dungeon like Zygarde got but I ain't complaining. Also the UB theme is excellent.
>>
You imply it lasts long enough to become truly repetitive
>>
>>31492110
you actually are if you ever want to play online/seriously
>>
>>31493723

Quick balls will always catch Abra's on the first turn as of BW so saying they work better is debatable.
>>
>>31493813
True enough, I mean that as a whole they're more efficient, as they're cheaper, they work on Abras as Abras are always low level in SM's wild, and you don't have to waste the quick balls that can be used on other, harder to catch pokemon.
>>
>>31492154

"UBs are actually people" was a terrible plot idea.
>>
File: giphy.gif (337KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
337KB, 500x430px
>>31492020
(You) rn
>>
File: killmeaegislash.png (766KB, 1000x1294px) Image search: [Google]
killmeaegislash.png
766KB, 1000x1294px
>>31492093

Speaking of which, everyone's favorite bitches, Mesprit and Cresselia, are going to be hitting the road again when D/P remake happen.

Have fun~!
>>
>>31493899
>Not wanting to save people Sailor Moon style to separate the Beast from the person and catch it

Honestly would have been better than "You can't use Pokeballs here, the signal's jammed!"
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.