[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're in a bar and this guy slaps your ass, what do you do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: C2aO4EOVIAAGvxr.jpg (89KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C2aO4EOVIAAGvxr.jpg
89KB, 900x1200px
You're in a bar and this guy slaps your ass, what do you do?
>>
>>314918 Take him outside, get his teeth on the curb and stomp on his head.
>>
File: 18.jpg (147KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
147KB, 1024x768px
>>31491827
Ask him why he looks like my boyfriend
>>
>>31491827
I post about it on /vp/ and join the wolfpack
>>
>>31491913
You can say whatever about him but he is a nice guy.
>>
>>31491827
Ask if it's a motherfucking PoKe reference
>>
Yeah... I would have hell a lot of fun kicking his ass : starting by doing a CHI NO KATA (attack to the neck), followed by a KERI (punch) below the sternum. Then let him recover from those two respiratory system damaging attacks... Then the Koppo Jutsu begin (bones breaking technique), I would walk toward him confidently and let him grab my cloth... and then perform the technique i'm specialize into : a Onikudaki (tradition : crushing the demon). So at this point of the fight, he got his - lets say - right arm completely crushed. I would profit the fact that he's crying from pain to grab his left hand and perform another breaking technique (I don't remember the name... shame on me Sensei) which would break and twist his wrist and if i'm lucky, his elbow and shoulder. Immediately after, I'd lift his broken arm to give the deadly blow : a very powerful punch in the underarm causing a big artery present there to pierce. Before leaving i'd use a Shako Ken (claw hand) on the temples to damage his optic nerve. And maybe profit that he's lying on the ground to break one leg or two (easy thing to do). Then bow to him while saying: «Domo arigato gozaimashita» (thak you very much for the training) and walk away.
>>
>>31492010
autism speaks
>>
>>31491827
Tell him he doesn't have enough badges to train her
>>
>>31491843
Learn to reply properly
>>
I say good grief
>>
File: 1446610799771.jpg (55KB, 639x606px) Image search: [Google]
1446610799771.jpg
55KB, 639x606px
>>31491827
>You're in a bar and this guy slaps your ass, what do you do?
I just realize I'm in the wrong kind of bar.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.