[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question about Festival Plaza in SuMo If I have 5star Tents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1376265208534.jpg (159KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1376265208534.jpg
159KB, 600x600px
Question about Festival Plaza in SuMo

If I have 5star Tents like Kanto or Kalos, do I get only the 5star phrases and not all the ones in the lower star ratings?

Do I have to replace my 5 star ones with the 1 star to get the 1 star phrases?
>>
>>31488819
Yes. It only doesn't apply to Pokemon House but if you want to get the rest, say goodbye to your precious 5-stars.
>>
>>31488990
Thats so fucked up, after all that hard work to get the 5 star tents
>>
>>31489385
I know, I know. Good luck with phrases
>>
>>31489457
Thanks bud
>>
>>31488819
Dude just replace all your other stuff instead of the 5 stars
>>
>>31489565
Barely got enough space for all that I need. Have a 5 star Rare Kitchen and Ghost's Den, hard to figure out which one to throw away
>>
>>31488990
Amazing. As if the Festival Plaza wasn't trash enough already
>>
>>31488819
phrases don't do anything
>>
>>31489646
They're just collectibles, got nothing better to do post game in SuMo
>>
>>31489783
so why lose something that is useful (5* tents which buff the amount of coins you get) for something that is useless

if you are going to do it, try and find some people who have 5* tents as their shared facility and then put them on your vip list

easy to page them to your castle and buy the facility again
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.