[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Solgaleo and Lunala

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Solgaleo and Lunala.png (117KB, 697x367px) Image search: [Google]
Solgaleo and Lunala.png
117KB, 697x367px
Wait, what exactly is their lore? Why are they legendary?

They dont have specific lore related to their given region like Ho-oh and Lugia/Zekrom and Reshiram, and they arent forces of nature like Groudon and Kyogre/Dialga and Palkia

Unless I'm forgetting something, they are more "just there" than even Yveltal and Xerenas were
>>
>>31488699
plot devices for lillie to "grow" along with cosmog
>>
>>31488699
>They dont have specific lore related to their given region like Ho-oh and Lugia/Zekrom and Reshiram
but they do
>>
Did you not pay attention at all? They're UBs that came into the region as invaders. The Tapus fought them and lost, but they have the Tapus the power to make the Z-crystals and stones. In exchange, they left a Cosmog behind and charged them with taking care of it. The kings at the time saw how powerful they were and devoted shrines to them.
>>
>>31488699
Are you fucking retarded? Did you smash A through the entirety of Library sequence?
>>
>>31488699
All I know is lunala is a grill and solgaleo is a dude
the dex says so.
>>
File: 1451183483950.png (29KB, 210x349px) Image search: [Google]
1451183483950.png
29KB, 210x349px
>>31488728
>>31488751
I just forgot so I made a thread to ask lol, I dont see what's there to get so angry about
>>
>>31488699
Are the first UBs than visit Alola. Just read some books in Malie Library. Possibly, even they gave some power (Z-moves?) to Tapus.
>>
>>31488699
They're ayys from the UB realm who cucked the Tapu and the royal family into taking care of their kids.
>>
>>31488728
>>31488803
I'm assuming they are the ones that caused the UB "myth" to be in Alola in the first place?
>>
>>31488699
The lore is they're ambassadors of another world.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.