[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/vp/ Roster Poll: Results Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: veep.png (393KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
veep.png
393KB, 1200x1200px
>What is this?
Put simply, a simulation of Pro Evolution Soccer being competed between teams which are embodiments of boards of the 4chan imageboard. The players represent facets of each board's culture. And of course, /vp/ has their own team as well.

>Why should I care and why don't you fuck off?
The cup only happens once every 3 or 6 months for like 3 weeks and only on the weekend so we wont interrupt your true /vp/ experience for too long. If you are new, give it a try and you might even enjoy it. If you don't, we are sorry.

>What's the new roster?
The NEW current roster can be found on the wiki under implyingrigged info/wiki//vp/

Full result changes will be posted in the replies.

Please vote for the /vp/ Victory Anthem here: http://www strawpoll me/12118607
>>
File: results.png (21KB, 266x632px) Image search: [Google]
results.png
21KB, 266x632px
>>31487370
123 responses were received for /vp/, 20 of which failed verification and 3 duplicates.
Players sacked:
WOW ITS FUCKING NOTHING
Bulbapedo
NO MOVES
Roothoot
Agumon

Players added:
ITS YA BOY
GET IN THE BAG
BURASTO BAAN
Spot Me Skeeter
Masked Royal

Medal changes:
Miror B has been demoted from Gold to 77 and replaced by GET IN THE BAG
Bravest Bird has been punished from Silver and replaced by Toppu Kekku

Music
"Iku Z" will remain as /vp/'s standard goalhorn.
"The Battle at the Summit" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u67H7F0Ri0 replaces "Fight! Hoenn Elite Four! Mashup" as anthem.
>>
>>31487384
Stupid anthem
>>
File: 1463154910492.jpg (89KB, 620x900px) Image search: [Google]
1463154910492.jpg
89KB, 620x900px
>no Chicken-chan
This roster is shit! SHIT! :^)

I mean, thank you everyone for coming out and voting. This is the most responses /vp/ has ever received for a roster poll and and it warms our hearts knowing that /vp/'s LIFELONG fans continue to grow.

As a reminder, the Winter Cup will be held on the main 4CC Hitbox channel starting February 10th, with group draws being held on February 4th. We hope to see many of you there shitposting in the hitbox chat as we fight our way to Cup Champions!
>>
>>31487384
>Bravest Bird getting demoted
>Roothoot and Toucannon not making the cut
What's with the birb disrespect? It's like you guys want to be permababby again.
>>
>>31487628
BANTI
A
N
T
I
>>
>>31487523
>Ya Boi isn't a medal
I hate all of you
>>
>>31487628
le toucannon has arrived referees when?
>>
>>31487384
>Miror B demoted
What the actual fuck
>>
File: IMG_0770.jpg (31KB, 599x532px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0770.jpg
31KB, 599x532px
>>31487370
You better put roothoot back
>>
>no disco dude with 4 ludicolos and a sudowoodo at the helm
Were gonna fuckin lose
>>
File: FUG 295.png (157KB, 502x714px) Image search: [Google]
FUG 295.png
157KB, 502x714px
FUG Still the best
>>
>>31488053
He had it coming. Didnt perform well for like three cups in a row
>>
>citizen snips is the showderp rep
>no specs weedle
mixed feelings about this
>>
yeah it's a shame there's less birbs.

Fun fact: >implying owls are birds was a medal at one point.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.