[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you hate the starters of gen VI?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: a0851e10b7c30c5db5108a811d527bda.png (336KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
a0851e10b7c30c5db5108a811d527bda.png
336KB, 1200x800px
Do you hate the starters of gen VI?
>>
>>31486289
With a burning passion :^)
>>
>>31486289
>gen VI
Not really, but they were a bit disappointing in some aspects.
>>
File: 1484785521865.jpg (531KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1484785521865.jpg
531KB, 2048x1536px
I love them, especially Popplio and its evolutions
>>
>>31486289
Didn't realize you said "VI", i got memed
>>31486317
>>
File: StarterSelfie.png (472KB, 839x477px) Image search: [Google]
StarterSelfie.png
472KB, 839x477px
>>31486289
I do not hate Gen VI's starters at all.

As for Gen VII's, it's my favourite set of starters.
>>
>>31486317
>>31486341
Why they are all disapointments
>>
>>31486355
I bet that's what your mother called you at birth.

I love both sets of starters. They all have great designs, despite my problem with Incineroar.
>>
>>31486421
Except they did have good designes until they evolved and lost all the motifs the starters had. If they had just gotten bigger everybody wouldv'e liked incineroar more.
>>
>>31486355
They didn't disappoint me at all anon
>>
>>31486355
exactly, that's why i relate to them so easily :^)

Really though, apart from no Fire/Ground or Fire/Poison Litten evolutions - which really doesn't bother me in the slightest - nothing in these lines disappointed me.

Fire/Poison is covered by Salandit/Salazzle any ways and Camerupt got its mega last game, so I don't really have to complain about that one thing either.
>>
>>31486451
Well i was. I expected rowlet and litten to remain good looking upon evolving. But they turned into shit. Irredeemable shit. With crap stats and one trick that they do well.
No fucking verstility.
>>
>>31486445

This meme again.
>>
>>31486471
Thier typing arent the problem. I actually like thier typings. Its just they look so awful and dont even preform well in battle.
Except of you get lucky they might get a ko here or there but noone is sweeping with them.
And why even bother to make incineroar so shit. When if people want to use a dark type they are almost always going to use greninja and its special snowflake form with its special snowflake priority move.
>>
>>31486486
>Versatility
>Any starter ever

Take yer pick and be happy with it, nig.
>>
>>31486633
Infernape has great versitility and can do both mixed attacking and phyical attacking.
Why i dont even like it that much but at least it isnt a pushover.
>>
>>31486317

like them too, EXCEPT popplio and its evolutions.

this gen is a lot like gen 6 where they made two really cool starters and 1 absolute mistake.
>>
>>31487447
I agree, Incineroar and Delphox were pretty big mistakes. At least all the others are really cool!
>>
>>31487558

>disliking a wrestling tiger

I guess its not illegal for people to be wrong, but still
>>
Gen VI starters are the best in the series.

Gen VII starters - I hate one (Incineroar,) like one (Decidueye,) and am ambivalent to the last one (Primarina.)
>>
Gen VI are meh at best, probably my least favorite trio, because none of them really appeal to me.

Gen VII are my favorite starter trio along with Gen IV, even if i'm not a fan of the Poplio line.
>>
>people actually like gen VII starters
>>
>>31489642
yes
>>
>>31489653
Nobody should like them because i dont. You know what fuck all the starters.
>>
>gen VI
Indifferent about any of them.
>gen VII
Decidueye is nice, indifferent about the rest.
>>
Nah I love the popplio and litten lines. I have no feelings for the owl.
>>
>>31489642
Popplio line is fantastic
the other two are okay
>>
>>31489827
No ether you like them all or you hate them all.
>>
>>31489851
I like them all, i just have a preference for the sea lion
>>
>>31486289
I fucking hate litten's evolutions which downgrade him and make him look even more nasty and disfigured from the last one, and I especially hate his signature move, "darkest lariat", it makes his stupidly disfigured model look even more disfigured and worse
>>
>>31486289
They all had potential in their first stages (even if I think Popplio is one of the worst designs in the whole series), but the final forms are pretty damn ugly. I hate how anthropomorphised the starters are becoming in recent gens.
>>
>>31486289
Just the final evos
>>
I like all the first stages of all three and the second stage evos are okay but they all went to shit on their final forms.
>>
Fun fact when decidueye uses sinister arrow raid, it uses 20 arrows, I wonder what's that suppose to mean.
>>
>>31491238

That's... a oddly specific number. What made you count those arrows?

20th anniversary reference?
>>
>>31486289
They sucked
VII's were okayish
>>
>>31489961
>le first stages are good but finals are bad meme

Ebin.
>>
>>31491763
Its a meme how?
>>
I think they're the best so far, to be honest. Original ideas and cool designs.
>>
>>31486289
I like Rowlet and Decidueye. No real strong feelings about the other two, positive or negative.
>>
>>31486289
The Rowlett line is good. Popplio line is ok. Litten line is complete trash.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.