[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Red the only protagonist that seemingly doesn't talk?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Sun_Moon_Red.png (411KB, 498x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Sun_Moon_Red.png
411KB, 498x1280px
Okay, so here is my basis for this:

Originally, Hilda and Hilbert were going to appear in B2W2 and they had preprogrammed dialogue, suggesting that they could speak quite normally, contrary to their roles when playing as them. In addition, Nate, Rosa, Brendan and May all speak in their respective trailers.

Then there is Red, who only has this line:
>...

Do you agree with this? Why or why not?
>>
>>31481830
he is the greatest trainer ever he doesn't need to talk
>>
>>31481844
>got his ass kicked by gold and sun.
Nah.
>>
>>31481857
prove its canon
>>
File: oh shit what are you doing.png (79KB, 589x589px) Image search: [Google]
oh shit what are you doing.png
79KB, 589x589px
>>31481857
You....

What have you done?! Do you realize that you've doomed this thread?!
>>
>>31481862
Prove red is canon.
>>
>>31481863
OP here, sadly it is the way of autism anon. One thing leads to another
>>
>>31481863
You saying he's wrong? Hell you could even say Nate did too if you consider PWT canon.
>>
>>31481887
TWO
W
O
>>
>>31481857
>>31481887
YOU EVEN BROUGHT JIMMY YOU STUPID FUCKER, WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS
>>
>>31481887
I know, Black Two (2) is my favorite game
>>
>>31481844
Red isn't even canon though.
>>
all joking aside he does talk
the "Copycat" mimic his words in gen1 and 3
>>
>>31481881
>Thread starts with Red or he's either mentioned later on
>Some guy says "He's not even that good, he got beat by Ethan, Nate and Sun"
>The same fucking autist that shows up everytime goes "Ethan going to Kanto isn't canon"
>Shitstorm starts

Spread this to the newfags so they can just skip every other Red thread, I just summarized all of them for their convenience.
>>
>>31481830
>In addition, Nate, Rosa, Brendan and May all speak in their respective trailers.
What
>>
You're losing your mind again...
>>
>>31481943
He means the B2W2 and ORAS animated trailers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFTc3PjjCD4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw6zP7n0ais

>>31481830
Although if we're counting the trailers, Red speaks in Origins, so...
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.