[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you see this gamefreak? Do you fucking see? This is how you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: mh3u.jpg (70KB, 404x516px) Image search: [Google]
mh3u.jpg
70KB, 404x516px
Do you see this gamefreak? Do you fucking see? This is how you do a bottom screen.

Imagine having customizable panels you could set on the bottom screen. One panel would show your 6 pokemon and their statuses/hp bars. One could show which pokemon are in the daycare. One could be touch screen buttons that give quick access to bag/key items/etc. You could have a small panel just to activate repel. A large panel that shows the map. A panel that shows friends that are online and can be invited to battle. etc.

Now that pokemon is moving to the switch, we will NEVER have this.
>>
>>31480166
They basically did everything you're asking for in Gens 4 and 6.

But we'll never know why they got rid of it.
>>
>>31480200
Gen 4 never had that.
>>
I only use the touch screen in MH for the map
>>
>>31480166
MH3 & 4 made perfect use of dual screens. I'm going to miss it when the DS era finally dies.
>>
>>31480262
>tfw no more etrian
>>
>>31480166
Now that the switch is a thing, we'll never see a decent bottom screen, but here's what they could've done:
>Toggle to run button
>Clock always displayed in upper corner, even during battle
>Gen 6 style menu swapping
>can pick a pokemon in your party to view its potenital and EVs from bottom screen on the Super Training screen
>Combine DexNav with RotomDex. Make Rotom Dex not retarded. Just make it a fucking map and don't devote half the screen to its eyes, add DexNav features
>Keep Gen 6's PSS. Nobody likes the Plaza. Don't do stupid shit like include version exclusive clothing and no one will miss it
>Berry Fields and Isle Avue get their own screens. Isle Avue's screen gives notifications if you have an egg ready to pick up

etc
>>
>>31480250
You're a shit hunter then. Map always goes on screen, stupid.
>>
>>31480250
>>31481387
Both of you are shit hunters for needing a map in the first place. True hunters know the lay of the land and know it like the back of their hand.
>>
>>31481387
Map goes on the bottom screen desu
You don't need the camera there because you have a N3DS and you don't need it on the top screen obstructing your view when you only ever need to use it if the monster flies away
>>
>>31481404
You got me there friend.
>>31481419
Top screen doesn't obstruct anything and leaves room in the bottom for shit like arts and pinging.and if you play online allot, your gonna wanna see what your stupid friends are doing on the map, and that's easier on topscreen.
>>
Can we just all agree MH got ALLOT right and is probably the better buy.
>>
>>31481404
Even without actually carrying a map to fill it out it's used to track the second monster if you have to hunt more than one. I'm not spending an unnecessary amount of time tracking it down after I kill the first one.
>>
>>31481469
MH also has higher continuous game play value. I mean, it's nearly fucking endless if you wanna beef up all the armor sets/hunt down HUGE monsters.
I havnt picked sun back up in weeks, but MH is constantly getting put back in. Love it.
>>
>>31480166
Forget the touch screen, Monster Hunter manages to look good WITHOUT running like molasses.

Gen 7 would've been a million times better if only they'd bothered to optimize the damn thing.
>>
>>31481469
Yes. The only thing that no one can agree on is which of the current versions is superior: 4U or Generations.

It's obviously 4U.
>>
>>31481493
This basically
4 pokemons on screen and the game goes to fucking shit
While on monster hunter you have 4 players running around with flashy arts and big ass monsters spewing fire everywhere and the game still runs fine
>>
>>31480166
Pokémon isn't moving to the Switch though.
>>
>>31481543
4U is great, but Generations had so much quality of life shit added. And when we finally get the High Rank version, nobody will argue about its superiority.
>>
>>31481551

ITS 6 FUCKING YEARS OLD

IT CAN BARELY RUN SUN

GET RID OF IT

THROW IT IN THE TRASH
>>
>>31481544
This, why can't a game with honestly WAY less features be so Goddamn slow? It makes game freak look like they have no fucking idea what theyre doing.
>>
>>31481644
How can* not why cant
>>
>>31480200
You forget the battle pacing changes they made in gen 5. Having the health bar drop immediately REALLY made things a lot faster.
>>
>>31481558
generations was the high rank version
>>
>RotomDex is just a map+casual direction dispenser
>could have been SM's Poketech, allowing you to swipe between multiple screens, including dex, party window, item bag, and other apps without changing screens
Like I get that Gamefreak tends to wipe the table in terms of certain features to keep things fresh and keeps things from getting too bloated but there are legit useful features that really have no reason to be removed
>>
>>31480227

What is the Poketch?
>>
>>31481478

>Whats a paintball?
>Why havent you memorized most monsters area patterns and rest spots by high rank?
>Being a shit hunter

lmao
>>
>>31482157
>poketch
>customizable
Pick one
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.