[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did they ruin him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: popplio-large.png (178KB, 770x562px) Image search: [Google]
popplio-large.png
178KB, 770x562px
Why did they ruin him?
>>
File: litten[1].jpg (67KB, 780x582px) Image search: [Google]
litten[1].jpg
67KB, 780x582px
Game Freak put the most effort into Incineroar, as they knew that'd be the one getting the biggest marketing push.

Decidueye came next.

They didn't know what to do with Popplio.
>>
>him
>>
>>31479634
too bad looks like papyrus.
>>
>>31479634
>Game Freak put the most effort into Incineroar
Then why did it turn out so badly? It's by far the ugliest Fire starter.
>>
>>31479634
They put so much effort into incineroar and it's still shit

What a shame
>>
>>31479634
He looks like that cat from loony tunes
>>
>>31479663

The little children that Pokemon's primary demographic consists of will eat up the buff wrestler tiger
>>
>>31479734
I thought wrestling went out with the 90s.
>>
File: opening.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
opening.png
2MB, 1600x900px
It's clear that TPC had no idea what to do with Popplio
>>
>>31479734
>Incineroar is ugly and a pedophile

It just gets better and better, don't it
>>
>>31479768
>>31479786
N-NANI?!
>>
File: Caesar_ASB.jpg (108KB, 690x911px) Image search: [Google]
Caesar_ASB.jpg
108KB, 690x911px
>>31479584
Is this a Jojo reference?
>>
>>31479831
SORE
>>
>>31479805
>better?
>the furbarabait is better
try again
>>
>>31479634
This isn't how art design works. It takes exactly the same amount of effort to mindlessly throw something together as it does to throw something together with the intention of it being the better one. And let's be honest here, Incineroar is no fucking magnum opus.

>"It's a tiger and also a wrestler. There, done, what's the next one?"

That said, yeah these are probably the worst starters yet. I can't think of a single one I like less than any of them. Decidueye's alright though.
>>
>>31480451
>these worse than Gen. 5
>owlfag

Opinion discardedx
>>
>>31479634
Wait hold on let me just read this again.

>Most efforts in design,
>Most Marketable

Yup this guy is clearly lost. So let me clear things up for you. Nintendo put the most effort on decidueye. Trust me. The dark and fire type tiger mask, heel. compared to a robin hood like owl, witch is mysteriously a ghost type, and is also a archer. And even more evidence Thoes leaks already told us the typings of both primarina and incineraoar. And didn't even give us a clue about decidueyes ghost typings. And even the Japanese couldn't see anything on the leaks about decidueye being a ghost. Here's what I think they were trying to do. Someone from Nintendo put the leaks out early for the audience to see early, he already knows that fans would hate incineraoar for being bypetel, and looking too much like a fighting type. So he put them up early so people could get uset to looking at him and eventually exempted him. But as the poles have clearly showed, it didn't work. And the star of alola will be the owl. It's too clear. Ash already has rowlet and no other pokemon but pikachu, and I guess roto. It's just leading up to ash getting a new sceptile in alola. And you bring up the Chinese leaks. Well I'll use the royal theory. Witch really tells what's really happening in the Chinese leaks.
>>
>>31479786
You know that Sean doesn't really proove that ash will get litten. Cuz if you didn't notice. Rockruff isn't next to kukui. And we all know that ash won't be getting kukuis rockruff. So Littenfags. Think again.
>>
>>31481024
also the creator of these drawings won much money.
>>
>>31479734
Wait > kids will eat up the buff tiger.
In my opinion, I think it would be the other way around.
>>
>>31479584
>him
That said, Popplio wasn't ruined in that GF already hated it. Every single time there's been anything with the starters Popplio's line has always gotten shafted compared to the other two. Always.
>>
>>31481402
Probably most of that money came from the popplio fans who know that this would make popplio rise in popularity. Cuz they know people won't be okay with tigger the tiger. And pretty much they were correct.
>>
>>31481480
primarina didn't make popplio rise in popularity though because everyone hates it and calls it a tranny seal
>>
>>31481516
>/vp/ speaks for the entire pokemon fanbase
>>
File: popplio rowlett kill brutality.png (268KB, 1148x562px) Image search: [Google]
popplio rowlett kill brutality.png
268KB, 1148x562px
>>31479584
>>
>>31481402
He got most of the money for making decidueye and primarina. But as for the cat he probably almost lost his job.
>>
>>31481516
I think you need to check the Japanese Twitter poles. Cuz they were pretty interesting. Spoilers primarina beat decidueye in the Japanese poles. And as always the cat was too crippled to catch up.
>>
>>31481687
and yet every time in every piece of pokemon media poppio/primarina has been shit on or ignored, from the games where it's canon with hau to the anime where it's the only starter ash doesn't get to the manga where no one picks it.
>>
>>31481722
Your kinda acting as if ash will get a litten. Cuz spoilers
>he wont
>>
>>31479634
>GF putting most effort on Incineraoar.
> Incineraoar Bing most marketable alola starter.
Nice meme you got here anon
>>
>Implying they ever ruined him

But anon, he was always shit.

>Literally the snotty kid
>>
>>31479584
I don't know, Rowlet was pretty cute but then it turned into and edgelord. At least Popplio gets better and better when evolving.
>>
File: popplio evo normal.png (128KB, 705x453px) Image search: [Google]
popplio evo normal.png
128KB, 705x453px
>>31479584
Ruin what? It's no gen 2 but Popplio is pretty much a "it just gets bigger" and whiter evolution.
>>
>>31484014
Literally perfect balance
>>
I don't know why they ruined "him" (Rowlet? Litten?) but "she" (Popplio) certainly wasn't
>>
>Objectively feminine looking final evo
>12.5% female

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>31484053
>Japan's obsession with sexy women that are actually men, also known as traps and this transferring into the concept of a pokemon design

I don't know what's so surprising about this.
>>
>>31479584
>ruin
maybe you just have bad tastes anon
>>
>>31479584
>>31479634
>>31481516
>>31483907
>>31484053
Fuck, you fucked up, fucking piece of shit. Are you seriously shitting me? You're a dick, you're all a bunch of dicks. Motherfucker, you're such a bitch, nothing but bitchs(*bitches). Bastard, you think you can get away with these posts without a comment regarding this, dickhead? I can be a sexual fuckface all I want, as I am a prostitute. You have no idea what you got yourself into, cockmaster.
>>
>>31484053
It's just a balance thing, dipshit.
Literally the same thing as Delphox.
>>
>>31484761
>New copy pasta

nice
>>
File: 31674267238432.png (204KB, 534x306px) Image search: [Google]
31674267238432.png
204KB, 534x306px
>>31479634
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.