[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CAN LILLIE REALLY DO THIS?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: C0dK2ttUoAAR69G.jpg (74KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C0dK2ttUoAAR69G.jpg
74KB, 1200x675px
CAN LILLIE REALLY DO THIS?!
>>
>>31476973
yes
why is she so adorable
>>
File: Lillie exploitable.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Lillie exploitable.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>31476990
Most overrated shipping of all time.
>>
>>31477017
Moon is probably the most overrated MC of all time.
>>
>anime made her garbage fan service b8

Why?
>>
>>31477066

>Anime made the waifubait character into waifubait

I don't see the problem here
>>
>>31477074
>literally is only there to have cute reactions from a shitty gimmick

Lots of problems in this. She would have been better of as a cotd
>>
>>31477065
I'm not gonna lie, I like Moon, but I dislike the shippings of her and Lillie, andI agree that she's overrated. She's cool, but there are better protags in Pokemon.
>>
>>31477106
He's saying she had the same purpose in the game, idiot.
>>
>>31477121
No he didn't. He didn't even imply it retard.
>>
>>31477106

>CotD
>When the entire fucking plot of the game revolves around her
>When it's been stated that she gained her fear of Pokemon after coming back from a trip with Lusamine
>Has top billing in the credits, right after Ash, Pikachu, and RotomDex

She's the secondary protagonist this season, the others are just side characters
>>
>>31477151
Everything she does is that of a fucking cotd.

>has a very very underwhelming problem that could been solved in one episode that makes her have cute reaction to pander the fan service.

I'm saying the way the anime treats her she might as well be a cotd. And she's a pathetic excuse of a secondary protagonist.
>>
>>31477139
He said she is waifubait in both the game and show you illiterate fuck. That is her purpose.
>>
>>31477181
>solving a phobia stemming from some unknown trauma
>one episode

I'm sorry, you're retarded.
>>
File: Bulbasaur Used Hyper Beam.jpg (20KB, 338x174px) Image search: [Google]
Bulbasaur Used Hyper Beam.jpg
20KB, 338x174px
>episode where Lusamine debuts
>her entire character arc is reduced to a cuddly inconvenience where everything gets resolved in 30 minutes
>Ash and co laugh and they all go out for ice cream
>>
>>31477208
>unknown trauma makes her have the most underwhelming gimmick to base all her """"personality"""" around

It will end uo being a fucking Salandit walking into her room scaring her or some shit. She's the most underwhelming, no personality, waifu service secondary protagonist as of yet.
>>
File: Lillie anime.png (3MB, 792x2871px) Image search: [Google]
Lillie anime.png
3MB, 792x2871px
>>31477280

>Went to another mansion with Lusamine
>Came back traumatized
>Lusamine is still "working" at said other mansion

Pretty obvious that the reason for her trauma is whatever fucked up shit Lusamine is up to
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.