[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a moveset for a Jolly Salamence.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: bagon.jpg (20KB, 139x214px) Image search: [Google]
bagon.jpg
20KB, 139x214px
I need a moveset for a Jolly Salamence.
>>
DD EQ return roost
>>
>>31474934
Crunch, DClaw, Flamethrower, Dragon Pulse
>>
>>31474934
Mega Mence:
252 Attack / 252 Spe / 4 in either HP or Def, depends on if you're battling at level 50 or 100 because you always want to end up with an odd HP value

DD
Double-Edge/Return
Earthquake
Fire Blast/Roost

@Salamencite, use intimidate as the ability

For non megas, use Moxie and replace the item with Flynium Z and DE/Return with Fly. You can also replace Fire Blast with Outrage
>>
>>31475018
Why roost?
>>
>>31475107
Recovery is a must have
>>
>>31475107
Roost restores up to half the user's HP
>>
>>31475018
Why should I have an odd HP value? Plus with DD, will I not get one-shoted due to trying to set up?
>>
>>31474934
252 speed + attack, dump the remaining evs in one of the defenses, give it moxie as an ability and a flying z crystal to hold.

Dragon dance
Outrage/dragon claw
Earthquake
Fly

Dragon dance once, click the z move to blow back something that checks mence (like fini or venu), snowball with moxie, and win. Pairs nicely with magnezone to get rid of celesteela.
>>
>>31475139
Odd HP means you can switch into SR up to 4 times and have 1 HP left over. Even means you would be KOed on the 4th switch in.

Your HP value also does other things. For example, LO users should always have an odd value so they can attack up to 10 times and have 1 HP left over. Lefties/Black Sludge users like to have their HP divisible by 16 or 8 to maximize healing. Dugtrio likes to run something like 21 IVs in HP (correct me if I'm wrong) so that at level 100, 2 Seismic Tosses from Chansey put it at 1 HP for a full power Reversal

Obviously don't set p on things that can one shot you. If you switch your Salamence in on a Weavile or a Scarfed Lele or something then you deserve to lose
>>
>>31475018
> because you always want to end up with an odd HP value.
Can you explain this? Any resources on similar trivia?
>>
>>31475172
>>31475181
My b.
>>
>>31475172
Also, pokemon like Azumarill and it's Belly + Sitrus Set, or Hawlucha and it's Sub/Unburden set need to have a final Hp value divisible by 4. This way, Azumarill's BD will activate Sitrus Berry, And hawlucha's 3rd Substitute will activate its pinch berry, which, in turn, activates Unburden
>>
>>31475216
Where are you having discussions like this? How do I get better senpai?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.