[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do You Agree With This, /VP/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 9

File: Untitled.png (338KB, 1260x750px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
338KB, 1260x750px
Do You Agree?
>>
>>31472553
Only one of them was actually a challenge.
>>
i dont remember the emolga battle
whitney's miltank should be on there
>>
Misty and Elesa shouldn't be compared to that Garchomp jesus christ, they aren't even difficult battles. Easier than Whitney's Miltank (which isn't even THAT difficult)
>>
>Garchomp
If you didn't have one decent Ice Beam user by that point, you deserve to lose.

>Starmie
Bulbasaur used Leech Seed and now can't died.
Squirtle basically walls her.
Didn't use Charmander because I understood type advantage, even as a five year old.

>Emolga
Rock Throw

>Lurantis
Salandit
>>
Blue's Alakazam
Bugsy's Scyther
>>
>>31472553
>Actually had a Boldore
>Smack Down before it got floored
>Krokorok finished the job
>>
>>31472572
>whitney's miltank
>difficult

Stop eating normie memes. She was pretty fucking easy to beat. Her "devastating Rollout" is something even a fucking Butterfree can tank once, and paralyze or poison it. You have access to two different Fighting-types and a bunch of Rock-types, so you can easily beat it if you are at least 10 year old.
>>
>losing to anything but kukui's satan snorlax
>>
did anyone else have troubles with emerald tate and liza as a kid? getting through the claydol and xatu just to fight lunatone and solrock was tough
>>
>>31472553
>How do I use grass moves (Bulbasaur as a starter, with Oddish and Bellsprout on a route right next to Cerulean)
>How do I use any ice move
>How do I use rock moves or just any strong moves since Emolga is shite
>How do I use the Fire Z-Move I was literally just given, boosted by the Sun that its 'ally' just set up
>>
File: 1483473765844.gif (2MB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1483473765844.gif
2MB, 250x200px
>>31472617
yup. Learned the importance of status moves with that battle.
>>
File: 1481700285075.jpg (203KB, 765x1045px) Image search: [Google]
1481700285075.jpg
203KB, 765x1045px
What about this certified bastard, though?
>>
>>31472608
>complaining about normie memes
>when OP's pic is nothing but memes as well

>>31472610
>losing to anyone but random trainers
>>
>>31472553
Misty's Starmie: Was the hardest Gym battle I had in the franchise. I chose Charmander because I wanted to play hard mode and even with a Gloom I was struggling against her Starmie. A fully evolved Pokémon that early is just too much.

Cynthia's Garchomp: Everybody know the answer.

Elesa's Emolga: Fast Volt Switch user with STAB and immune to Ground-type moves is the most annoying combination if you don't carry a Ground-type Pokémon, even then it also carries Air Slash to flinch you to the dead.

Totem Lurantis: I've heard people complaining about how hard she was but I must say she was the EASIEST Totem I've faced. I had a Gyarados, a Pikachu with both Thunder Wave and Charm, and a Dartrix. I used Charm and Thunder Wave before she wore Pikachu down, then switched between Gyarados and Dartrix to low Totem Lurantis' and Trumbeak's Attack to -6 and proceed to KO Totem Lurantis first with Pluck. The problem is that if you defeat Trumbeak then you're fucked. DEFEAT LURANTIS FIRST IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE THE HELL IN FIRST SIT!
>>
>>31472708
>even then it also carries Air Slash to flinch you to the dead

No it doesn't? They have Aerial Ace.
>>
>>31472608
>she is not impossible to beat
>a kid can beat a kid's game
She's harder than anyone in OP's picture
>>
>>31472572
Elesa was hard for many players because all her team had Volt switch, and two of them were Emolga(s ?), so ground type attacks did nothing and they can fuck up your ground type by using flying attacks.
>>
>>31472777
Elesa, maybe. Cynthia is actually strong, and the other two don't have enough counters available if you don't pick the SE Starter. She's not even close to them.
>>
You should be well prepared by the time you reach Cynthia. Fantina's Mismagius was more of a challenge
>>
>>31472777
Unova also didn't have any Rock/Ground types like a Geodude. It was either pure rock or pure ground at that point.
>>
>>31472588
You do realise that people have different team when they play the game ?
People call those battles difficult because you need to meet some requierments for it to be easy, like all those you listed (Except Misty, she was easy as fuck even with Charmander). Not everybody carried a Salandit in SM or a Pokemon with Rock Boulder in BW
>>
>>31472588
>>31472631
People weren't wrong to think they wouldn't have to prepare that much for an ingame battle. My team was mostly neutral to grass with one resisting, in any other pokemon game that would have been enough.
>>
>>31472771
No. either get an Onix or trade for the Machop. EZ wins. Hell a Geodude can tank that cow.
>>
>>31472789
Sorry, meant to reply to >>31472771
>>
>>31472792
It killed my ghost mono run for a while.

It sucks that shadow ball is the only decent special ghost type move in gen 4.
>>
>>31472804
I think Misty was harder in FR/LG, Water Pulse + Recover was evil that early in.
>>
File: 1480712249680.png (73KB, 417x504px) Image search: [Google]
1480712249680.png
73KB, 417x504px
>>31472553
>Cythina
>hard

Everytime I hear someone say this, it tells me right away they are bad.
>>
>>31472825
Shit, you're right, totally forgot that detail
>>
File: 1484911904892.jpg (61KB, 600x797px) Image search: [Google]
1484911904892.jpg
61KB, 600x797px
>mfw I had way more trouble with the E4 in Platinum than Cynthia who I just fucking swept with dragon dancing Gyarados
>>
>>31472825
Maybe. I remember teaching my Charmeleon Mega Punch/Kick and two shotting Starmie.
>>
>>31472814
Do I really have to green text again saying: "She's not impossible to beat"?
>>
>>31472777
>and they can fuck up your ground type by using flying attacks.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>totem lurantis
my ledian 2HKO'd it
>>
>>31472844
No, because she's easy to beat.
>>
>>31472878
Yeah, you listed 3 pokemon. If you go in a blind game, it's not guaranteed for you to have one of them. Also, if you look at OP's picture, you can list much more than 3 pokemon for each trainer.
>>
>finding anything in Pokémon, of all games, difficult

holy shit
>>
>>31472852
I was pretty sure Flying attacks were super effective against Ground type. I actually don't know why
>>
>>31472892
Three Pokemon that completely block her. Any Pokemon with equal levels can take a few hits and beat her. It only becomes a problem if you let the Rollout go on for 2 or more turns.
>>
>>31473031
She'd be a lot harder if she didn't lock herself into rollout and used stomp
Stomp/attract/milk drink/thunderwave would be a real fucker to beat if you don't have a ground type
>>
>>31473031
Are you retarded or what? Nobody is saying that she's impossible to beat. Look at Miltank, she got 95/105/70 defenses. Wanna defeat that thing in 2 turns? Onix can't do shit with its 40 base attack, anyone who talks about Onix never used one. And Miltank got Attract, meaning that your male pokemon are fucked. Also, Milk Drink to recover HP. But in that part of the game, you don't have many pokemon avaible. If she was like the 5th gym leader nobody would care about her.
>b-b-but I defeat her
Yes, she is not impossible anon.
>>
>>31472553
Did people actually have a lot of problem with Lurantis? My Salandit handled the thing with no trouble at all.
>>
>>31473091
i always used machop u get from a trade in the city get the lucky karate chop crit or picked up haracross
>>
>>31473089
>Stomp/attract/milk drink/thunderwave
I'm don't think so. In Polished Crystal she uses Defense Curl/ Rollout/Attract/ Milk Drink
And that defense +1 and boost in Rollout was a great combo.
>>
>>31472588
>>Emolga
>Rock Throw
Stealth Rock*

>>31472804
>Not everybody carried a Salandit
Salandit couldn't survive a Solar Blade anyway.
But what about Dartrix?
Or Magnemite?
Or Trumbeak?

Lurantis can get one easy kill by hitting you with that ungodly powerful nuke, but thats ALL IT CAN DO.

Meanwhile Wishiwashi and Vikavolt tear everyone a new asshole indiscriminately unless you have a Brionne with Scald
>>
>>31473160
Wishiwashi got destroyed by charge beam Misdreavus.

I barely even remember Vikavolt it was so easy.

I forgot Mimukyu had a free sub and it crit my team to death.

I went into the game blind and it was easy
>>
>>31472553
I usually lose once to Wake every time i play platinum, despite having Luxray and Torterra in my team. His Floatzel keeps picking up fliches and his gayrados has ice fang
>>
>>31473091
You're the one who doesn't know what you're talking about. Even with a fully charged Rollout, she can't do 20% damage to a fucking Onix. She has Milk Drink, big fucking deal. You have Potions. There's a shit ton of Pokemon that can inflict Status conditions to make the battle a walk in a park. Literally everything can take a hit from her. There's 2 different Fighting-types available. 2 different Rock-types available. Nidoran, which can learn Double Kick available. You don't have access to a whole bunch of Pokemon, but half of the once you do can fuck her.
Unless you're absolutely fucking retarded, losing this battle is harder than winning. The only way to lose would be having each and every single one of your Pokemon underleveled and have all the wrong Pokemon.
>>
>>31473160
Everybody struggled on different Totem Pokemon. Lurantis was a bitch to me because all I got back then was Brione, Rockruff, Pikachu and Stufful, and I just wanted to catch my next pokemon on the next island. But later on, Wishiwashi and Vikavolt were pretty easy for me, Mimikyu was the toughest to me though.

What I wanted to say is that everybody plays the game differently, and that it's stupid to just throw the name of a specific Pokemon or an specific attack that is super effective against it as a respond of "How this battle was super easy"
>>
Bugsy's Scyther (HG/SS)
Lance's Dragonite (RB)
Ghetsis in general (BW)
>>
Pokemon is just too easy. Even when "challenging" yourself with nuzlocke and no-item rules and everything it's still impossible to lose.
>>
>>31472814
>she's easy to beat if you specifically get the pokemon the game placed there to make her easy to beat

you dont say
>>
>>31472553
Misty was only difficult as a kid and never had trouble with Garchomp but the other two are tricky, I agree.
>>
>>31473239
Well, since there is no Rollout in Smogon damage calculator, we can't know the exactly damage. But I doubt that you Used Onix in game. Its base attack is still 40. Miltank can attract you and make you flinch with Stomp.
And Rollout after 2 hit have a 120 base power. It can easily OHKO any pokemon (maybe not Onix, but nice Rock throw nerd)
And look how we are discussing about how to defeat her. Does anybody talk like this about Misty's Starmie? How to use an Ice beam in Cynthia's Charchomp? Whitney is still the hardest one.
If you go in a blind game you will probably defeat them easier than Whitney.
>b-but a machop
tl;dr
Blind game, Hard =/= impossible.
>>
>>31473297
Why do unovafags a pokemon with shit stats and volt switch are incredibly hard?

Volt Switch doesn't stop your attack, the other shitmon on her team will eat up your attack.

Her pokemon have garbage move coverage as well.

Jupiter, Fantina (Pt), Ghetsis (BW) or even Lenora (if her dumbass AI chooses to use Retaliate when she should) should be here instead.
>>
>>31472553
I remember Cynthia having a para flinch togekiss in B2.

Said mon is the reason I hate Togekiss to this day
>>
Wishiwashi Totem was a sinch
and I lucked out against Vikavolt I imagine

Mimikyu was the bitch and a half with his Play Rough OTKing everything I owned
>>
Bw2 and bw1 hydrgeion that was my biggest challenge. Also shout out to early game smeargal with all elementals, nuzlock killer
>>
>>31473314
I only said Emolga is tricky as I was surprised the first time I fought her and didn't have a good counter for the Emolga. I agree Lenora and Ghetsis are more difficult, though. Chili too as I refused to use the Panpour you get. And can't remember Jupiter and Fantina that well.
>>
File: worry.jpg (14KB, 193x243px) Image search: [Google]
worry.jpg
14KB, 193x243px
>>31472617
Definitely
>mfw spamming surf with swampert and it barely does anything
>>
>>31473429
>lunatone used lightscreen
>solrock used solarbeam
>>
>>31472617
>had to go fight wild pokemon until my Swellow got poisoned so I could take advantage of guts boosted facade
What a ride that was
>>
>>31473309
>0 Atk Miltank Head Smash vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Croconaw: 38-45 (64.4 - 76.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

This is at 240 Power. You can't have Rollout, but you edit BP of moves. Only after 4 turns it turns into a 2HKO. That's more than enough time to kill it. Even if all of your moves do 20% damage, you can kill it by 5th turn. And this is a level 19 Pokemon. You WILL be much higher than this. And I've brought them up quite a lot, but Statuses. You have around 4 Pokemon with Poison Point or Static available. Even if you don't use Nidoran, Heracross, Machop, Onix, Giodude, Bayleef, Mareep, Butterfree, Beedrill, Hoothoot etc. Pokemon that can either tank a few hits, are SE or can use Status moves, you can still just outlevel it easily, considering it's only 19. At third Gym. You even have access to moves like Thunder and Hyper Beam at this point.

>N-NOT IMPOSSIBLE
Not impossible to lose, still not a hard battle.

tl;dr
Way too many options. Not piss easy =/= hard.
>>
>>31472553
Clays Excadrill was much harder than Elesa. She was still tough though
>>
>>31473483
Clay was a right bastard in my mono-bug run
>>
>>31472553
Misty is in no way harder than Sabrina.

Whitney not being on the list instantly makes it objectively wrong.
>>
>>31473471
By your logic, there is not a single hard trainer in Pokemon (kinda true).
You can use potions, items, other pokemon for every trainer in the game.
but hard =/= hardest
>>
>>31473471
>You WILL be much higher than this
Maybe if you power grind your starter
>>
>>31473556
Potions don't save you from OHKOs. Like some can dish out. And some, like Misty, can not only dish out OHKOs, but also don't have a lot of Pokemon available that can tank/KO in turn.
Whitney might be harder than your average leader, but this thread is at least SUPPOSED to be about the hardest.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 565x421px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 565x421px
>the foe alomamola healed the totem wishiwashi!
>>
>>31473471
This logic says that no trainer in the game can possibly hard then.
>>
>>31473309
Machop isn't even that good against Miltank. Yes, it's a Fighting type, and yes, it resists Rollout. It'll likely get 2HKO'd by Stomp, though, is likely to flinch, and even with Karate Chop is unlikely to 2HKO Miltank unless it's like two or three levels higher.

If you have Machop you're likely to win, but not without losing a few Pokémon. Any gym leader who can take out more of your Pokémon than you can of theirs can be considered 'hard' due to the unbalanced nature of gym battles.

In the end though there are no hard Pokémon battles, only surprising ones that might be difficult the first time around, but once you know the gimmick you can work around it.
>>
>>31473583
These methods only work against Whitney because she has only 2 Pokemon and how low her level is. As long as you take care of her level 19 Miltank, she has nothing else.
>>
>>31473309
You're also forgetting about attract which can/will fuck you over on your majority male starters/onyx trade

Do you know WHY they specifically gave you a female machop before the gym battle? That was their way of balancing in the gym leader
>>
>>31473644
Wrong response >>31473471
>>
>>31472553
The only thing that was hard on this list was Lurantis, but only because it has a healing move and Solar blade
the strategy I used was
>Send out Brionnie as solar blade bait
>Switch out to Magnemite and paralyze
>Switch to Yungoos, use sand attack/Switch to Kadabra and use kinesis
>Kill Trumbeak
>Kill Castform
>Kill Lurantis with dragon breath Salandit
It was piss easy when I tried this strategy
>>
>>31473608
>>31473577
>Potions don't save you from OHKOs
But Revives do. You can buy how many you want. You can also use Max Revives, Full restores, X Attack, X defense, go on....
>Misty
Nah. Pikachu, Bellsprout, Bulbasaur, raticate, Pidgeotto, .....
After you paralyse her, she's done.
>>
>>31473644
That's bringing in Luck. You can still hit after being attracted, or you might even have female Pokemon. She might not even have a chance to use Attract if she is stuck on Rollout.
>>
>>31472553
if Cynthia has to be on the list, it should be Spiritomb, not GarOHKO'dbyMamoswine'sIceShardchomp
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 300x272px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 300x272px
>>31472553
> fighting Elesa
> put up sneaky pebbles
> watch her entite strategy turn into a trainwreck

thanks Dwebble.
>>
>>31473710
But unless you have a machop, her Rollout will do more damage in you than you will do to her.
>>
>>31473679
I just paralyzed it with magnemite, then one shotted it with z-fire. EzPz
>>
>>31473608
That level 19 (20 in G/S) is all she needs.

A person going in blind isn't going to think flintraction is coming.
A person going in blind isn't going to expect getting overpowered by an unexpected rollout.
A person going in blind is certainly not going to expect that miltank basically has recover.

Inflict status has and pray that it works? Fucker has Lum berry.

When a fight goes beyond "use this type of attack" or "use this type of pokemon" and becomes "use this specific Pokémon and make sure it's a specific gender" you have a hard battle.

Whitney's miltank is essentially a battle against RNG your first time in. people who managed to beat her the very first time are in a huge minority, this is why Whitney's Miltank remains infamous in the Pokémon community.
>>
>>31473710
Yes but most people if they are going to powergrind their starter and likely be the only mon at level 19 would need a 3.125% chance to get through 5 turns of attract

If you're trying to imply you're going to have several level 19 Pokémon this point in the game you're fucking with me
>>
>>31472590
Blue's Alakazam was only difficult when I did a poison monorun in Red and didn't have my Beedrill in the team.

And still won.
>>
>>31473789
It's the third fucking Gym. You get to 12-14 by the first Gym. You'll be HIGHER than 19 if you only powerlevel your starter.
>>
>>31472553
>Misty
Not if you have either Bulbasaur/Ivysaur or Pikachu at a good level.
>Cynthia
OK, can't object that. Albeit in Platinum I somehow defeated her Garchomp with MY HM SLAVE BIBAREL
>Elesa
Get a Roggenrola. Evolve it into Boldore. It learns Rock Blast. Trade it back and forth to get Gigalith. Spam Rock Blast. Emolga down in 2 hits, Zebstrika maybe needs some more turns but still.
>Totem Lurantis
OH GOD NO
Hint: If Castform comes out, kill that first.
>>
>>31472553
These are only challenging if you're a literal child.
>>
>>31472650
>Conkeldurr uses Low Kick!
>It's super effective!
>The enemy Hydreigon fainted!
>>
>>31473818
Holy fuck, play the game.
>>
>>31473854
I only had Silver to play the first time I got into Pokemon. It's the game I've restarted and replayed the most. I can't count the amount of time I've just swept through the Gym with a powerleveled starter.
>>
>>31472608
>lum berry
>>
>>31473818
The goddamn speedrun for the game skips Whitney for awhile and fights most of the area+Eeveelution gang and is only level 20

https://youtu.be/Sqk1mThZO1s Play the game
>>
>>31473889
Playing the game the easiest way possible makes it really easy.

Really makes you think
>>
>>31473787
Because it's a fucking speedrun. Try playing the fucking game before you tell others to.

>>31473917
Hey, I'm not asking you to do this. The other retard claimed your starter is barely going to be 19 by the time you get to Whitney, and only that if you powerlevel it. Which is bullshit.
>>
>People claiming no trainer ever was hard
>They actually knew x trainer's team and grinded for the right pokemon to counter them and call the battle easy
Well no shit, if I knew Cynthia would have a level 65 Garchomp, Milotic, Togekiss and Lucario or that Whitney had a Miltank with Rollout I would've also wasted more time leveling up my Pokemon and bringing a counter to sweep them
>>
>>31473953
>person who only powergrinds his starter is barely at the gym leaders level
>>
>>31473787
>>31473904
Fair enough. That Lum Barry does eliminate half the counters I listed and raises the bar higher. I was being a retard and was using Silver as the base as the base of my argument, because it's the only game I or anyone I know fought Whitney without preparation.
The battle would be harder if Status moves aren't going to be in play.
>>
>>31473953
Because in a speedrun you also play the easiest way possible.
>>
>>31472838
Glad I'm not the only one.
>>
>>31472553

Only battles that really got me:

>Whitney's Miltank (GSC)
Going in blind you cannot possibly suspect this. Strong, fast and could heal. Unless you read up on it or were still packing your Geodude/Onix, she'll get ya.

> Claire's Kingdra (GSC)
Resists everything (also 4x resists two starters's types), Powerful Surfs and Smokescreens you so you'll miss a lot of hits.

> Tate & Liza (Emerald)
Sunny Day + Solarbeam so even if you go in expecting an easy win with Surf, you get fucked up.

>The entire E4 (Pt)
I was expecting a hard time with Cynthia, but the others were brutal as well. Lucian's dual-screen Mr. Mime setting up on his near-perfect coverage Gallade. Aaron's fast as hell Yanmega. Bertha's trio fang Gliscor etc.

> Ghetsis (BW)
Hydreigon wrecks shit. My entire team bar Samurott was OHKO'd by the fucker. Focus Blast for my Scrafty+Excadrill, Surf for my Darmanitan+Archaeops, Fire Blast for my Lilligant. I couldn't muscle past it.

>Hala (SM)
My team had/has no answers for Fighting types.
>>
>>31473787
>>31473993
>Silver
>Lum Berry
>HGSS harder than GSC
You mean Soul Silver, Lum Berry didn't exist in Gen II
>>
>>31474034
That's why I didn't take it into consideration in my argument. Lum Barry suddenly cuts the number of Pokemon that can counter it down to 5, two of which are trade-only mons.
>>
>>31474020
>Hala
>No answer for fighting mons
Pikipek is available
Zubat is available
Wingull is available
Abra is available
Slowpoke is available
>>
>>31474060
he said that his team didn't have an answer for fighting mons, not that they weren't avaible
>>
The issue on Whitney wasn't the Rollout, it was the fucking Attract
>>
>>31472553
I remember losing to Silver a few times after you defeated Bugsy, the Croconaw was so annoying
>>
>>31474060
It was pretty dumb, but Gen 7 was the first time I decided to base my team around entirely new Pokémon. I was carrying a Rockruff, Torracat Yungoos (filler) at the time, and I was struggling a lot.

>>31474086
Milk Drink too.
>>
>>31472617
The only non-online battle in Pokemon I have ever lost
>>
I always had more problem with Cynthia's Milotic than Garchomp desu
>>
IMO it's
>Misty's Starmie
>Whitney's Miltank
>Cynthia in general (I recall having more trouble with Togekiss than Garchomp)
>>
File: no good res.png (1MB, 1355x697px) Image search: [Google]
no good res.png
1MB, 1355x697px
Hey.
>>
>>31475555
I had trouble with Milotic and her Mirror Coat, kept one shotting my pokemon
>>
>>31472553
>Starmie
>when Bulbasaur is an option
>when Bellsprout or Oddish are available less than one minute distance from the GYM
>when you can get Pikachu before the first fucking GYM

WEEEEEEEEEW
>>
>>31472553
Emolga and Lurantis are just meme challenges.
I didn't like Roggenrola, and so I lacked the Rock coverage the first time I played BW, and the novelty of Emolga caught me off guard.

Lurantis is just intimidating with herb+Solar Blade combo.

As far as Starmie, I never remember having trouble with it but yes, it's OU material if it weren't just an early game gym fight.

Never played Gen4, but I thought the gimmick with Cynthia was that her whole team was pretty competent, and less that Garchomp was solely carrying the team.
>>
>>31472553
>Misty
Number One Seed takes care of it, or you could grind up a Pikachu.
>Elesa
Game gives you access to the Return TM right before that. Return Zebstrika fucks that entire gym. Return most things fucks early game right up, really. I like Return.
>Cynthia
Eh.
>Lurantis
Never had a problem. Is it an issue if you chose the Borb?
>>31472650
Ran my own Hydreigon because I saved all my Rare Candies to have Ghidorah on my final team.

Totem Mimikyu, however, is a legitimate threat to most teams.
>can't just be OHKOed with a Z-move turn 1 because Disguise
>+1 Speed means it's faster than just about everything in Alola
>+1 Attack with fantastic STAB coverage means that everything in Alola is taking a big hit
>+1 Defense/Special Defense without any 4x weaknesses means that it'll probably take two shots even after Disguise
>Hypnosis from a partner that's also fast means you're likely to spend several turns doing fuck all
>>
>>31474020
>Going in blind you cannot possibly suspect this. Strong, fast and could heal. Unless you read up on it or were still packing your Geodude/Onix, she'll get ya.
>or were still packing your Geodude/Onix
Why wouldn't you have a Geodude? It's like the best Pokemon for the first half of GSC. By the time you get to Whitney the game has given you 0 reasons to drop it. Onix I can understand because it hits like a wet noodle and that gets tiresome, but Geodude is such a fucking bro I don't understand how people can do Johto runs without it.
>fucks Falkner
>fucks Bugsy
>fucks Whitney barring unspeakable hax
>fucks Morty in Gen II because no Levitate
Not until you get to the Surf bits does Geodude/Graveler become a potential liability.
>>
>>31472608
>Wobbuffet
>>
>>31472553
>cynthia
>no whitney
cynthia fags are delusional
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.