[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we come up with Moves, Abilities, and Items

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1478912785640.png (199KB, 851x693px) Image search: [Google]
1478912785640.png
199KB, 851x693px
And of course r8 other ideas if you so wish.

>Earsplitter
Normal
BP:160
ACC:100
Sound based
The user hurts the target with deafening noise. Changes the target's type to Soundproof.

>Deathwish
Dark
BP:100
ACC:--
The user's ill-will wishes for calamity upon the target. The negative energies strike the target on the next turn.

>Cacophony (yes I know it technically existed in Gen III but it was never used and scrapped so I'm remaking it)
Ability
The Pokemon's endless racket boost the power of sound based moves by 50%.
>>
Dumping my lists here, tell me what you think.
Abilities:
>Reflective: Sets up Light Screen upon entry.

>Blooming: Doubles SPA in Grassy Terrain

>Songbird: When another Pokémon uses a sound-based move, it can use a sound-based move following it regardless of its Speed.

>Soprano: Raises the power of sound-based moves by 30%

>Cold-blooded: Raises Attack by 50% in Hail but lowers HP by 1/8th each turn

>Gunslinger: All special moves strike 5 times at 1/5th damage.

>Fluster: All foes have their SPA lowered by 1 stage upon entry.

>Dense Powder: User’s powder and spore moves will sharply lower one of the foe’s stats.

>Telesthesia: All stat changes made to it by opposing Pokemon are applied to the opposing Pokemon.

>Redemption: If its move misses the power of its next move will double.

>Adrenaline: Sharply raises Speed when a stat is lowered.

>Sand Therapy: Recover 1/8th of HP each turn in Sandstorm.

>Shatterproof: Halves damage from Fighting moves. If hit by one, raises Defence.

>Reaper: When it KOs an opponent, whatever stat was its opponent’s highest will rise sharply.

>Heavy Smoke: Doubles the power of Fire moves, and reduces damage from Water moves.

>Swindler: When it KOs an opponent it may learn their last used move. Moveset resets upon switching out.

>Toxic Surge: Activates Toxic Terrain upon entry. (will expand on)

>Oxygenate: Recovers 1/8th of HP every turn during Toxic Terrain.

>Bloodthirst: Increases the amount HP stolen by HP-draining moves by 30%.

>Tight Grip: Increases end of turn damage of partially trapping moves from 1/8 to 1/6 of the target's max HP and maximises duration of trapping.

Some of these (Reflective, Swindler,and some others) are signature abilities so they wont have much distribution, and some of the others are given to Pokemon that can make use of them without being OP (Dense Powder is given to Vileplume who can only learn status powder moves and not moves it can use more than once on the same target.)
>>
>>31471907
>Reflective: Sets up Light Screen upon entry.
>Light Screen
Should it be, you know, Reflect?
>>
>Move: Toxic Terrain
Type: Poison
Category: Status
PP: 10
Power: ---
Accuracy: ---
Description: The user covers the ground under everyone's feet with poison for five turns, powering up Poison-type moves. Pokemon on the ground are more vulnerable to poison.
>Any inflicted Poison becomes Bad Poison (unless inflicted before Toxic Terrain comes into effect).
>Evasion cannot be altered
>The power of Poison type moves is boosted by 50%

>Move: Iophobia
Type: Poison
Category: Special
PP: 20
Power: 70
Accuracy: 100%
Description: The user sorrounds the target with a pool of venom. Has a 10% chance to Poison the target. This move is super effective on Psychic types.

>Move: Bolide Burst
Type: Rock
PP: 5
Power: 115
Accuracy: 80
Description: The user summons and unleashes the power of a mighty meteor explosion.

>Move: Stun Dart
Type: Electric
Category: Physical
PP: 10
Power: 10
Accuracy: 100
Description: An electrically charged dart is thrown at the target. Paralyzes the foe and forces the user to switch out.

>Move: Spore Punch
Type: Grass
PP: 15
Power: 75
Description: Has a 10% to cause Sleep.

>Move: Bullet Blitz
Type: Steel
Power: 110
Accuracy: 70
Description: The user launches a barrage of metal fragments at the target. Hits all opposing targets. Bypasses Protect, Detect, Wide Guard, Mat Block, Spiky Shield, King’s Shield and Baneful Bunker at 50% of its usual power.

>Move: Fabled Strike
Type: Fairy
Power: 120
Description: With the might of a legendary hero, the user strikes its target. Lowers user’s Speed and Defence by 1 stage.

Honestly i cant be fucked posting all my other moves so thats it for now
>>
>>31471851
>soundproof type
>>
>>31471926

Yeah I know how that sounds haha but I DO have a reasoning for that. That ability is exclusiive to a fakemon based on a mirror, and Light Screen seemed to make more sense to me for whatever reason. Maybe I should just switch ir around...
>>
>>31471934
Oh fuck I meant ability. This is what I get for posting while jet-lagged.
>>
Ability:
> Indifference
All weakness and resistances are automatically neutral. Immunities still are inmunities.
>>
Linger (ability): if this Pokemon is knocked out, they stay in battle for one more turn before they truly faint.
>>
>NRG Burst (Special Selfdestruct)
>Gamma Burst (Special Explosion)

did i just kill the meta
>>
>>31471963
/vp/ decides what Pokémon have this.
>>
>>31471973
considering this is after the explosion nerf, no.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.