[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nintendo fell for it. Real gaming will die soon.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2

File: 1484098453323.png (8KB, 473x251px) Image search: [Google]
1484098453323.png
8KB, 473x251px
>Paid online.
Literally for what fucking reason? Really, why? If you buy the damn system, and you own the games, oh, and, of course, you pay for internet, that should be it, right? Nope, we're gonna make you pay use to let you use our stuff on your internet, even though you already own or pay to use all the stuff already. Are they milking their idiocy, or what?
>>
Switch is for japanese audience
>>
>>31471640
If it were free you'd bitch about the servers being slow. There's literally no winning with people like you.
>>
>>31471659
>implying the servers won't be slow anyway
>>
Playstation and xbox do this. It's like buying a washing machine and saying I don't wanna pay the energy bill the machine produces. This ain't the n64 or gamecube you buy a console and play the games and that's it. Online has servers that cost momey. If your poor don't buy the system or pay for online it's that simple
>>
>>31471657
If you like handhelds and jprg like most people on this board do then your part of the Japanese audience
>>
To make expenses for a better network structure and to get money?

Ps4 did the same after the Ps3, which was pretty bad financially for Sony because of the 600 dollars and the free online. I suppose Switch is trying to do something similar. People were also demanding a more reliable internet connection, and I don't know anything about this, but it might be a little bit more expensive to keep up.

So, yeah, there's a reasom
>>
>>31471666
Satan trips confirms
>>
File: little bitch academia.png (918KB, 870x720px) Image search: [Google]
little bitch academia.png
918KB, 870x720px
>>31471640
And what exactly does this have to do with Pokemon/Jojo?
>>
>>31471670
>Liking jrpg
No, only like Pokemon
>>
>he never played DBZ Tenkaichi 3 on the Wii
Nintendo online is ass. I'm glad they're finally changing it.
>>
>>31471640
I would be okay for paid online IF you get to keep "free" games
>>
>>31471659
>servers
>slow
>bitching
OP here, what are you, 5? Switch probably won't have much in the way of complex servers, it's not Sony. They're just milking it. It'll probably be another $60, which is crap, and completely not worth it, Switch will flip, hard.
>>31471667
No, it's like buying a washing machine, and having to 75 cents in EVERY time you do a load of laundry, despite owning the washer, and paying for water and electric. You have it slightly wrong.
>>31471671
Sony killed themselves with ps4. I mean, no backwards compatibility, none, at all, and then they have the nerve to make you "rent" ps3 games online, for ridiculously expensive prices and really small amounts of time.
>>
>>31471684
>Switch
>Nintendo
What doesn't it have to do with it. We'llsoon have to pay a ridiculous amount of money just to wondertrade.
>>
>>31471693
>it's not Sony.
>Sony
>complex
Please, their shit still goes down as regularly as it was before and it's prone to dropping.
>>
>>31471705
Not in my experience. So far, it hasn't gone down once, and, compared to anything Nintendo has ever done, it's far more complex.
>>
I'm done with Nintendo and therefore done with Pokemon.

Hell I'm at the point where I'm just about done with new games in general.

Just crash already.
>>
>>31471718
Fangames.
>>
>>31471693

>Sony killed themselves

But their console is selling the most out of the three main companies.
>>
>>31471712
>Not in my experience
Contrary to most ps4 users.
Not to mention they're offering complete shit for their "free" games now. Sony isn't making their players pay for better online anon, they're making them pay for their mistakes like the PS3 for the same level of stability.
>>
>>31471698
>Mainline Pokemon game
>on the Switch
Where have you been the last few weeks?
>>
>>31471712
Dude, it goes down like every other week.
>>
See the difference is that Nintendo is competent while Sony is incompetent. Nintendo's online service will be the best yet.
>>
It's pretty hilarious. Lol, you bough Sun/Moon? Thanks for beta testing, cuck. Buy our new 350$ console and pay 60$ for the real version with the features we left out. Don't forgetti, 60$ per year to battle your friends. :^)

Seriously, I'm genuinely done with Nintendo. I had hope for the switch.
>>
>>31471769
Yeah you say that every day and you still haven't left the board.
>>
>chat?
>use your phone for that :^)
>>
>>31471782
Sorry Nintencuck, there is still 20+ years of good pokemon games to discuss. Doesn't mean I'm not going to shit on them for killing the franchise.
>>
Just don't buy and let fail like the wii u. Then you will see real changes after 2 big boatches
>>
>>31471757
>Competent.
>Gives their loyal fan base underpowered hardware to play with over and over again.
>>
>>31471790
>using nintencuck unironically while calling each and every pokemon game good
>>
>>31471803
That's because their fanbase doesn't need or want another ps4 retard.
Power is a normies tier meme when it comes to consoles especially since you can just get a PC and play just about every game the PS4 and Xbone has at a far better quality.
>>
>>31471813
>>31471803
i had more fun playing with my wii, 3ds and ds than my psp, vita and ps3. software and innovation matters
>>
>>31471733
Nope. That'd be Microsoft. They have 360 backwards compatibility.
>>
>>31471831

Yeah, they have that.

Still, Sony is factually the one that's selling more consoles worldwide, and also in America.
>>
>>31471825
Agreed, I hate how we're hitting a plateau yet next to no developers are doing anything new or game changing.

You can really tell that a lot of them have changed from doing it for fun to just doing it for money.
>>
>>31471735
What "free" games? Those games you get with a subscription? Those aren't "free", not if you don't have a subscription.
>>31471739
Here. Why?
>>31471753
No, it really doesn't.
>>31471757
I'm, anon... I think you goofed... You have that backwards.
>>31471769
This.
>>31471793
This.
>>31471803
Exactly, this. I mean, why?
>>31471813
Not really. Emulation isn't that far yet.
>>
>>31471837
Eh, if you count ps2's, then yes, but otherwise, no, sadly.
>>
>>31471825
That doesn't excuse Nintendo purposely giving us shit/outdated hardware.

Sun & Moon probably wouldn't have frame rate issues if not for the hardware it's on.
>>
>>31471848
>Those games you get with a subscription? Those aren't "free", not if you don't have a subscription.
You completely missed the point there. Sony is literally offering nothing of worth for their subscription service and yet idiots like you are paying it.
>>
>>31471862
Switch stars wait for it
>>
>>31471862
You do realise that it's entirely GF'sucks fault that the game runs slow right? They aren't masters of logical decisions which is why we lost triples and rotations for near static trainer models in battles.
>>
>>31471863
A, I'm no idiot, and B, I'm not paying for it. I'm not (You). Also, that was the point, it doesn't matter how crappy you think the games are, the point was that they aren't really free.
>>
>>31471848
>Emulation isn't that far yet
The PS4 is pretty much solely on third party multiplat support and what's there for first party or general exclusives is slim pickings. Emulation isn't even a factor.
>>
>>31471877
No thanks.
>>
>>31471904
Then why complain
>>
>>31471880
>Also, that was the point,
How on earth did you come to the conclusion that the games being "free" was the point and not what Sony offering being complete shit?
What exactly are you reading?
>>
>>31471880
Dude can you even read? That anon was clearly talking about the quality of the service as a whole including the games.
Oh and if you hadn't noticed he put free in quotations indicating that they are in fact not free at all.
In other words, that wasn't the point. But feel free to go back to /v/ and shill your Sony products there
>>
>>31471855

No, they are selling more PS4 than any other system in the market right now. It's a fact. It's still not going to outsell many consoles

http://www.businessinsider.com/sony-playstation-4-best-selling-video-game-consoles-chart-2016-12
>>
>>31471659
>>31471666
Most games just use servers for matchmaking and then use peer to peer connections with one player being the host. Matchmaking is not a problem on 3DS or Wii U as long as there are people actually playing the game online.

Things that actually matter for improving online play are:
>each player having good internet
>each player having a wired connection or very good Wi-Fi connection and a very good Wi-Fi reciever in the system
>regional matchmaking as the default option
>good netcode
>>
>>31471896
To run ps4 games on a pc? Yeah, emulation is a factor.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.