[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Silver or Gladion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: Silver_vs_Gladion.png (78KB, 680x414px) Image search: [Google]
Silver_vs_Gladion.png
78KB, 680x414px
Who is better, /vp/?
>>
Silver without a doubt. I miss the asshole rivals of past gens
>>
silver undoubetly.
Gladion is nice, but he's a secondary character and silver's pupil
>>
>>31464365
Silver by a long shot.
Would've been more fair if it was Alan vs Gladion.
>>
>>31464365
Gladion wins. I mean who else gets their dad sucked into a wormhole and turned into an infantilized, PTSD-ridden NPC in a pocket dimension only some asshole attention-whoring trial-going nouveau richie faggot of the boyfriend of your sister has access to and keeps beating your hard-obtained edgemon starter that just can't fucking seem to level up and takes fucking AGES to evolve, gets a worse ability anyway and you can't even breed it to get a good set
>>
>>31464517
Who the fuck is Alan??
Do you mean Alain??
>>
>>31464365
the one that doesn't use an icy wind sneasel way past post game

in hgss
>>
>>31464534
and your overbearing mother goes batshit crazy, starts snorting some cosmic mephedrone and starts fucking a derailed gangster and a walking failure that you hate and don't ever want to grow up like but you end up doing shady, odd jobs for him and sleep around in motels fearing for your life and crying your ass of while trying to suffocate yourself with a pillow, then finish in a managerial position you're just notmade for in the place that reminds you of your erratic childhood and makes you remember why did it become so transient in the first place
>>
>>31464565
>get 2 cross gen evos
>don't Evolve them

HGSS's biggest flaw is stating too true to its source material
>>
>>31464604
That's the flaw with every remake. FRLG not allowing evolution, ORAS not having Battle Frontier. HGSS has worse things to worry about.
>>
>>31464594
and your sister's starter evolves into an uber and chooses whom? her asshole boyfriend! he gets the parallel dimension version as well
>>
>>31464626
>worse things

Like the level curve? The thing they kept identicle?
>>
>>31464365
Silver is the original edge-lord.
>>
>>31464638
Like having the worst of everything except the postgame and rival. Things that cannot be changed.
>>
>>31464663
Now we're getting a bit shitposty anon

Lets get back to Gladion vs Silver
>>
>>31464629
What are you smoking anon literally none of that made sense.
>>
>>31464672
No, this is becoming a HGSS vs Sun and Moon thread

My vote's to Sun and Moon.Has actual challenge with some of its fights instead of relying on a shitty level curve. Plus it's Useless evil teamâ„¢ is actually interesting as opposed to Neo Team Rocket.
>>
Gladion has cooler hair
>>
>>31464698
Allow me to decode

and your sister's (Lillie) starter (Cosmog) evolves into an uber (Solgaleo/Lunala) and chooses whom? her asshole boyfriend (Nebby chooses to go with you instead of her)! he gets the parallel dimension version as well(Parallel Cosmog in the postgame)
>>
>>31464672
Hey, you asked a question, I answered. That's it.
>>
>>31464724
Thanks but please decode the previous posts this anon has made too?? I can't understand anything they type.
>>
>>31464365
Gladion
I don't give enough of a shit about Silver and I really don't know why.
>>
>>31464743
Sure, but I'll format it differently so it doesn't look messy

>Gladion wins. I mean who else gets their dad sucked into a wormhole
Mohn, who got sucked into Ultra Space
>and turned into an infantilized, PTSD-ridden NPC in a pocket dimension only some asshole attention-whoring trial-going nouveau richie faggot of the boyfriend of your sister has access to
Describing Mohn in the Poke Pelago, something that only you, the player character, have acess too
>and keeps beating your hard-obtained edgemon starter that just can't fucking seem to level up and takes fucking AGES to evolve, gets a worse ability anyway and you can't even breed it to get a good set
Pretty much is just describing how shit Type: Null is, but I personally think it's a teensy bit of an over exageration

>and your overbearing mother goes batshit crazy, starts snorting some cosmic mephedrone
Lusamine was injected by Nihilego toxins, which is belived by people to be something highly addictive
>and starts fucking a derailed gangster
Guzma. Whether or not she actually had any romantic interest in Guzma or simply was using him is up for debate.
>and a walking failure that you hate and don't ever want to grow up like but you end up doing shady, odd jobs for him and sleep around in motels fearing for your life
Gladion pretty much worked for Guzma after he ran away, evne though we never see the two really interact.
>and crying your ass of while trying to suffocate yourself with a pillow,
This part is just straight up emo, which Gladion is not.
>then finish in a managerial position you're just notmade for in the place that reminds you of your erratic childhood and makes you remember why did it become so transient in the first place
He ends up as the head of the Aether Foundation

Over all, I have to agree with him. Gladion's better the Silver because we actually go in depth with him.
>>
>>31464848
Thanks for that.

Anyways, I think Silver will always be my favourite. We do see a lot more of Gladion's past tho. (being in the main story and not locked behind some crappy event.)
>>
>>31464929
YOU KNOW WHAT

When i said 'crappy event' i don't think it fully describes the celebi event.

First of all, important piece of character info was hidden behind an event wall, this could have an in-game cutscene but no, we have to more importantly stroke the cock of random store X. (probably gamestop, i can't remember)

Second of all, see that important piece of character info i spoke about before? well in the english release of the event, for some goddamn reason that info (being that silver is giovanni's son) is cut out. WHY? What would you have lost if you put 'dad' at the end of a sentence??

Lastly, the giovanni fight was lame. he has been training in a cave for THREE YEARS, he should have a team as strong as Red's, not some wimpy pushovers.

Sorry i just needed to get that off my chest.
>>
>>31464534
Lol poor gladion. Anyway.... lullie has a noveau richie girlfriend
>>
>>31464848
thanks for the translation anon, I couldn't be more concise without looking like the spoiler autist
>>
>>31464848
>Over all, I have to agree with him. Gladion's better the Silver because we actually go in depth with him.
Actually, not even that. He's just more likeable them Silver. Sure, Silver had a lot of development, but that really doesn't mean much since I've never cared for him.
>>
You fight Gladion basically once before he becomes an ally, and he only gains a type advantage against you at the very end of the game.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.