[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

grumpy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1280x720px
grumpy
>>
milky
>>
File: Happy Mareanie.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Mareanie.png
2MB, 1600x900px
happy
>>
Will James' Pokemon be overly attached to him to hilariously abusive levels again?
>>
File: IMG_20170119_134105.jpg (37KB, 653x406px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170119_134105.jpg
37KB, 653x406px
I love her
>>
>>31464141
When hasn't this happened
>>
So is Mareanie in love with James?
>>
>>31464158

Last time it happened was with Carnivine in DP.
>>
File: IMG_0501.jpg (32KB, 341x412px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0501.jpg
32KB, 341x412px
>>31464160
Canon
>>
>>31464158
Since DP

I was hoping his inkay would spray him with ink or lop on to his head like a hat
>>
>>31464063
Why does this anime look like shit? Who thought this was a good idea?
>>
>tfw james befriends all of his pokemon, not even catch them
Why is James so basthemI don't watch the anime but its a cute detail.
>>
>Fucking adore Mareanieand Toxapex as a species, wonder how it'll be interpreted in the anime
>James of all people might get one

I couldn't possibly be any happier only because James is a terrific trainer and I'm overjoyed a Mareanie might have the chance of being in the show alongside him.
>>
>>31464232
Reminder that he gave up Amoonguss and Yamask to Giovanni like a little bitch.
>>
>>31464738
>James gets Mareanie
>Jessie gets Mimikyu
Why are they so based? They even got my favorite two Gen VI mons in Kalos.
>>
ITS WIDDLE FACE
>>
>>31464738
It was pretty obvious he was gonna get a Mareanie/Toxapex, they tend to give him grass Pokemon or pokemon that have spines or sharp teeth like Victreebel, Carnivine, Cacnea
Only Mimikyu came to a surprise
>>
So who's getting Bewear?
>>
>>31464813
He also gave his inkay and that was mentioned like it was nothing

>>31465119
>they tend to give him grass Pokemon or pokemon that have spines or sharp teeth
>Chimecho
>Inkay
Though i thought he was going to get bewear as his pokemon, since it was super easy to imagine it leaving it's pokeball and instanly grabbing james and breaking his back with a bear hug.

Also they have a pretty strong team so far, 2 evolved pokemon and a pokemon that has decoy
>>
>>31465197
>So who's getting Bewear?
No one, Bewear got them
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.