[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To all PKSM users: you will still have legitimacy if used the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 04.png (137KB, 670x686px) Image search: [Google]
04.png
137KB, 670x686px
As title: Since we don't know yet how bank will transfer pokemons to gen7, if you already tansferred things with the extra storage in PKSM, you can send them back to the original games and wait for a patch that will update to match the correct pk7 format.

You're not fucked up at all
>>
>>31463664
Does this apply to PkHeX as well? Do you think it's possible that Bank will use the same transfer method as Gen 6?
>>
yes this applies to pkhex, too.
>>
>You're not fucked up at all
Wait, did someone got fucked up by transferring their pokemons before bank comes?

I have all my pokemons in PKSM bank but am waiting for bank to drop to bring them to S/M, is this ok or do I need to move them back from PKSM bank to ORAS?
>>
Nope, but a few people complained that they fucked up their mons if transferred things with the extra storage in PKSM, which is absolutely bullshit. Everything's fine and the author stated that it was a common problem and he talked with SciresM about this, too
>>
>>31464789
ok, thanks for the heads up, then I'll keep mine in the PKSM bank until Pokebank drops and PKSM updates or something
>>
>>31463664
Will PKSM be updated for RBY?
>>
why would anyone save the bank and xy anyway?

xy->extra storage (don't save game)
extra storage->sm (don't save extra storage)

now you have 3 back ups
>>
>>31464764
What he means if you currently sent a XY/ORAS pokemon to SM even when bank drops it will be illegal online. I made this mistake and sent my Y pokemon to moon, had to transfer everything back to Y. Unless you transfer a gen 7 pokemon to a gen 6 game you should be fine. I imagine transfering a gen 7 mon to a gen 6 game would result in a permanent corruption of the save.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.