[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what a hypocrite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: n.png (40KB, 200x317px) Image search: [Google]
n.png
40KB, 200x317px
what a hypocrite
>>
how?
>>
>>31461760
I agree. He goes on about how he doesn't like battles, yet battles you about a thousand times, and other Trainers too. Not only that, if he loses, he calls battles stupid, but is willing to battle you again when you next meet.
>>
>>31461779
>>31461804
>>
>>31461760
Wait a minute I thought N was a gary stu...
>>
>>31461885
no.... he's just crazy, fanatic and somewhat dumb, Hardly a gary stu.
>>
>>31461760
He only had a hard life anon. He learned from his mistakes.
>>
>>31461804
His logic is if he becomes the strongest he can literally force everyone to release pokemon
>>
>>31462192
>I don't want Pokemon to get hurt!
>But if people don't release their friends, I will use my Legendary Dragon to pretty much kill them and force them to release their Pokemon.

It was really the high point of Pokemon plot.
>>
>>31462213
that's why he's crazy
>>
>>31462213
Yeah, N is fucked up. That's the thing about him he's like a sheltered child he could not give a single fuck about humans
>>
>>31461760
I agree.
>>
>>31462236
But he's also not giving a single fuck about Pokemon. The humans aren't going to fight back on their own. They'll use their Pokemon, who don't want to leave their masters, and be inevitably killed by a Legendary Dragon.
And people called Lysandre a backwards guy. This is worse than that, but people like him because M-MUH SAD BACKSTORY and bishi looks.
>>
>>31462237
Me 2 (Genders).
>>
>>31462266
Did you even pay attension?

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/N

"My vision is to change the world without using force. Trying to change the world by force will just make others resist. If people resist, the ones that will be hurt are the innocent Pokémon used by foolish Trainers. You understand. Pokémon are not just tools for people to use!"
>>
>>31462300
Oh, yeah, our man Lysandre hates it too. He even cries, remember? He's only doing what he thinks is the best for the world. And unlike N, who can clearly see he's wrong, Lysandre can't even be said to be wrong.
>>
>>31462324
Pay attention to what? Actions speak louder than words. All he does is hurt Pokemon throughout the entire game, and we don't see him saving even a single Pokemon. Again, the same as literally every villain. He believes he's doing the right thing, but he's not.
>>
>>31462324
Also this.

I shall resurrect a legendary Dragon-type Pokémon from one of these stones, and become its friend. That will show the world that I am the new hero. Everyone will follow what I say!
>>
>>31462325
>>31462266
N isn't the bad guy. Lysandre is. N is just being manipulated by the bad guy.
>>
>>31461760
Isn't that the point? He's been deluded into believing he's right with such a shallow viewpoint.
>>
File: dagda.png (268KB, 800x579px) Image search: [Google]
dagda.png
268KB, 800x579px
>>31461885
>gary stu
>loses
>>
>>31462747
>implying they must win everything
Try googling try term. Shouldn't take long and should be helpful.
>>
File: 1483977514926.png (122KB, 600x530px) Image search: [Google]
1483977514926.png
122KB, 600x530px
>>31462813
i read and it still doesn't fit N could you enlighten me on why he is a gary stu?
>>
>>31462857
>Gets the biggest and rarest guns
>Is loved by all, and only hated by the worst kind of villian, despite being an overall asshole
>Oh so tragic past that no one knows but everyone sympathizes with
>Powerlevel so high that he can only lose the final boss or main character
>Absolutely perfect looks
>Forgiven for all he does, for the only reason "lol he didn't know"
>The purest of heart of all the characters
>The only flaw he really has is not his actually his fault, rather something integrated into him
>Special snowflake powers of talking to Pokemon

Is there any Gary Stu trait that DOESN'T apply to N? He probably has an 15 inch dick too.
>>
>>31462985
People dislike him
>>
>>31462985
Hes guilible, crybaby, snaky. People fangirl n due to his looks and whatever, but hes nit a stu in storyline
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.