[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Qtddtot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

Heya anons
I'm new to pokemon and starting with sapphire
Current team is
Magikarp 19
Swellow 23
And my bro here.
Is this move useless? Ever since he evolved, the electr moves by wild Electrikes seem to have 0 effect every time. I assume this is because he gained a second type that's immune to electric.
So what does Mud Sport do for me? My next gym is the electric one. Ty for read
>>
>>31455434
>learning bide
Disgusting
>>
honestly, never go for those ___ sport moves, they're not the best for a first time playthrough.

Something advice for your first pokemon game: Don't just stick with the first things you catch. don't be afraid to experiment with newer pokemon you find.

Enjoy
>>
>>31455467
Water Spout is great though
Don't confuse it with Water Sport
>>
>>31455455
Autolearned because there were empty slots in the moveset and he leveled up
>>31455467
Ty but if he's immune to electr anyway what's the point?
Also I have more pokemons in the pc, I only got Magikarp for the memes and his Lv20 but I'm trying to diversify type effectiveness otherwise
>>
>>31455434
Yeah, since he's Water/Ground he's immune to Electric now, but 4x weak to Grass.
>>
>>31455493
This.

>>31455510
double battles I guess. Maybe relevancy to animal its based on. and they wanted to put a move there without giving it anything useful I guess
>>
File: 1484531240779.gif (85KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1484531240779.gif
85KB, 480x270px
>>31455434
Nice to see ya trying out Pokemon.
Have fun and hope ya love it!
>>
File: tmp_20883-53619467661968055.jpg (114KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_20883-53619467661968055.jpg
114KB, 400x400px
>>31455647
One thing about /vp/ is you always have the cutest fanart
>>
Moves like that are ONLY useful in double/triple battles cause damn near everything that learns them are already resistant/immune to the type, and even then their use is so niche that they're basically wasted move slots unless you have some incredibly specific strategy in mind, the viability of which depending on the shaky assumption your opponent is a moron.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.