[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1215.jpg (80KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1215.jpg
80KB, 640x360px
What went wrong?
>>
Image too small to show legs
>>
File: giphymuma.gif (3MB, 459x409px) Image search: [Google]
giphymuma.gif
3MB, 459x409px
>>31451474
>legs
>>
mix of ineptitude and a desire to create artificial metagames
>>
>>31451435
Wanting more money after the release of a game that always sales well.
>>
>>31451435
nothing
>no 6 per day limit that shitty pal park had
>no unnecessary mini game that shitty poke transfer had
time machine was cool i guess, since it allowed to trade back in time and not just forward
>>
File: 1385752552958.gif (8KB, 256x264px) Image search: [Google]
1385752552958.gif
8KB, 256x264px
Monetized instead of a free service. It's all a fucking monopoly to get your wallet and your money.
>>
>>31451515
What show is this?
>>
>>31452524
Rick and morty
>>
Just use PKSM lol
>>
>>31452511
It's only $5 a year.
Servers cost money to uphold, it being monetized is justifiable.
PokeTransporter should be free though.
>>
Has there been any word on opening it for Sun/Moon yet? Or are we still waiting for them to say it will take another month and to "please understand"?
>>
>>31452992
nothing but the "at the end of january" earlier this month.
>>
can't store items.
>>
>>31451474
any full art?>>31451435
>>
>>31454331
this

even if it's a rare item, like a stone or comp items like lefties, the player has clearly put in the effort to get it. most of the items can be obtained in troves in each game as well. as for the rare ones, that should be even more incentive to allow item transfer

pretty backwards imo
>>
>>31453062
They didn't say end of Jan, they said end of Q1.
>>
>>31454373
All I've ever heard was "January 2017"

Where are you reading that they said end of Q1?
>>
>>31454373
The e-manual says BY the end of Q1

If I said someone will call OP a faggot by the end of the thread, that could mean it could happen at any point before the thread ends.
>>
>>31454354
and that is why I didn't purchase it.

The thing is, they got it right the first time with PokeBox
>>
Charging for transferring Pokémon from the DS games to the 3DS games, even though it's free to transfer from gen 3>gen 4>gen 5, in like a decade or so Bank probably won't even be available anymore
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.