[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Crimes against humanity that were committed in SM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: 737Charjabug[1].png (529KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
737Charjabug[1].png
529KB, 1280x1280px
>We expect you to keep this mid-evo that you get on the first island until endgame, my dude. ""Regional early-evolution Bug-type"" who?
>>
>>31451401
Ehh, he did just fine with an Eviolite, she only really started lagging behind fighting lusamine, even then, he took hits alright, and it's not too long after you can evolve her. Crabrawler is the real issue, they even introduced a fucking ice stone just for sandslash and as a counterpart for the fire stone for ninetails.
>>
File: 1484627159505.jpg (155KB, 620x1134px) Image search: [Google]
1484627159505.jpg
155KB, 620x1134px
>>31451601
>both he and she when referring to a single Pokemon
>>
File: 58201775_p0.png (824KB, 814x986px) Image search: [Google]
58201775_p0.png
824KB, 814x986px
>>31451401
Why Game Freak, why? Why must it be so bad?
>>
>>31451635
Anon doesn't want to misgender xher Charjabug
>>
>>31451401
Fucking this

>Doesn't evolve until the final island
>It only learns one special Bug move after it evolves
>AT 31
>NOBODY SHOULD HAVE A LEVEL 30 CHARJABUG BY PONI ISLAND
>All its physical attacks are much less useful when it evolves
>Have the fucking audacity to make it an early game bug type
>Literally the only Pokemon you have to keep from evolving to make it good in-game

I refused to evolved mine during the story because of how much more it was gonna suck if it did
>>
>>31451727
Xy charjabug hasn't decided whether to identify as a Duracell or an Energizer .
>>
Did they accidentally make Vast Poni Canyon the electromagnetic area instead of Blush Mountain?
>>
>>31451867
Maybe unlocking the fence next to the power plant just after po town would have been a good opportunity to evolve.
>>
>>31451401
The fact that Toxapex is the only non-legendary Gen 7 pokemon that isn't a total shitmon and the fact they adamantly refuse to include tutors at the start of a new gen

if they need move tutors to push the revised versions then maybe they should just make the revised versions better?
>>
>>31451401
>Build up hype of first Dragon/Fighting pseudo through marketing and featuring it's pre-evos as a totem / special encounters in the demo
>In actual game, have to wait until near end to catch one
>Fully evolved two levels later
>Still shit due to underwhelming stat distribution and movepool

Anti-climactic DESU
>>
>>31451401
>Golisopod doesn't learn a physical water move till level 48
>A-Marowak doesn't learn any physical Ghost move without the aid of the move reminder
>Crabrawler learns Ice Hammer and 37, at by the time you get to Mount Lanakila you're far above that level

wew
>>
>>31452073
Crabominable isn't that bad since you can just relearn the move easily
>>
>>31452073
>The move reminder is literally at the top of Mount Lanakila
You can get Ice Hammer on the yeti right after it evolves, and heart scales are easier to get than ever.
>>
>>31451805
>Catch a Magnemite

Literally what did I need Vic Viper beetle for aside from taking more than one hit from Ground moves?
>>
File: stoned_lady.jpg (55KB, 247x297px) Image search: [Google]
stoned_lady.jpg
55KB, 247x297px
>>31451967
>Its design suggests Physical attacker and stats/signature push for Special.
>Make it evolve late but you face its entire line around the same level group so there's no investment/payoff in raising one in its initial state like Magikarp or Deino pre-Kalos
>Movepool is so shitty, even a Garbodor has trouble swallowing that fact.
>>
File: 55d.png (162KB, 680x392px) Image search: [Google]
55d.png
162KB, 680x392px
>The only way to get a destiny knot is through the battle royale, unless you want to rely on level 50+ pickup pokemon.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.