[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: moves that looked better in gen 6

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2933.jpg (148KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2933.jpg
148KB, 1280x720px
This thread is for old move animations you miss that have changed.
My number one is gen 6 gunk shot, I miss the hilarity of chucking a metal trash can at the opponent.
I also really miss gen 3's hyper beam animation too.
So what older move animations do you miss that just aren't the same now.
>>
>>31450521
Oh shit I titled the thread wrong, it should be 'moves that you miss old animations for' not just exclusive to gen 6 move animations!
>>
gen 3 ice beam, with its sound
>>
Gen 3 solar bemu
>>
PBR and gen 5 swords dance
>>
>>31450521
What does Gunk Shot do now?

All I know it's supposed to be poop throwing.
>>
Gen 3 leaf blade
>>
>>31450674
It has a rather OTT animation with a blob of poison being launched into the sky, the camera focusing on it in mid air and finally raining down upon the opponent
>>
>>31450521
>gen 4 solar beam
>gen 1 surf
>gen 2 perish song
>>
>>31450521
Swords Dance and fang moves, the swords look like they're made out of fucking wood and biting moves look fucking awful
>>
>>31451039
Gen 2 Perish Song makes my dick wet.
>>
>>31451039
Speaking of Surf, Gen II's was unbearable, shit lasted like 10 minutes
>>
>>31451002
holy fuck this
don't forget the sounds
>>
>>31451002
this and gen 3 dragon rage. that red and black lightning shit was cool.
>>
>>31450521
I loved Gen 5 Dragon Dance. Red and black smoke with blue and white electricity spiraling around the user
>>
>>31450674
imagine draco meteor but poop
>>
>>31451156
gen 4* dragon dance* not 3 or rage. gen 3's was ass.
>>
Go to 4:09 in this vid and make sure your volume is way up
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x7VDeF2fYkk
>>
>>31450521
Gunk shot is one of the few I love the improvement. The animation was lazy in gen 6 with just some shit comimg out of the garbage. Gen 7 one having it shot off into the air and fall on the opponent is cool.
>>31450558
Gen 3 ice beam has the best sound effect, love it. The ice beam in stadium is also great.
>>
I like that crabhammer now is just a big Kingler claw. Feels appropriate.

Not a fan of the new literal wood hammer animation but I guess it's better than last gen when it barely even had an animation. Previous gens did it better anyways.
>>
>>31451002
Oh yeah and Gen 3 E-Speed too
>>
Gen 3 mirror coat
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.