[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My autism says no to ever using these Pokemon.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8

File: nofunbanlist.jpg (309KB, 784x718px) Image search: [Google]
nofunbanlist.jpg
309KB, 784x718px
How about you?
>>
File: nofunbanlist.png (1KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
nofunbanlist.png
1KB, 800x600px
My autism says no to ever using these Pokémon.
>>
that's not autism. that's being fucking stupid
>>
>>31446860

In my mind, some like the trios are acceptable, but box legends, etc make any in-game run trivial
>>
I never use legendaries
>>
>>31446860
Your autism isn't autism... It's cancer...
>>
>>31446860
>he said that while pulling out his 700 BST Mega Salamence
>>
File: 707MS.png (4KB, 40x40px)
707MS.png
4KB, 40x40px
My autism says no to ever using this Pokémon.
>>
>>31446908
What's wrong with it :'(
>>
>>31446860
Remove Silvally and Nebby. Zekrom/Reshiram are two I'm not 100% sure about. If I had a full team, I'm likely going to keep using it. If I had only 5 Pokemon, or had one I didn't like, I will use Zekrom/Reshiram.
>>
Same here.
Legendaries just feel boring as hell.
>>
>>31446860
only the ones i like
besides Xerneas Lugia and Deoxys
raikou,Suicune,Virizion,Keldeo,Tapu koko and Kartana all good imo
>>
>>31446860

your autism won't let you use OU pokemon?
>>
>>31446860
UBs, Kyurem and trios are fair game IMO

Everything else I'd rather not use

Even then I'm not big on legendaries in general. The only one I ever used in a In-game run was Raikou. I'd totally down with using Silvally too if only it wasn't post-game
>>
>>31446860
>number introduced in each gen
>gen 1: 5
>gen 2: 6
>gen 3: 10
>gen 4: 14
>gen 5: 13
>gen 6: 6
>gen 7: 20

when you take into account that gen 7 has the smallest group of new pokemon after gen 6, this is complete bullshit. gen 7 was a mistake.
>>
Being a Karenfag goes in both directions so I will use legendaries I like such as Articuno, Rayquaza and Nebby (Lunala).
>>
>>31447111
We can't be sure if UBs or even Tapus are Legendary.
>>
>>31447166
How the fuck is there any doubt that the Tapu are legendary? I can understand a sub-category for UBs or doubt on Silvally, but Tapus are clearly the new sublegendaries

Fuck off Gamefaqs
>>
>>31447152
I like a number of them; Mew, Entei, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Giratina, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Keldo, Meloetta, Yveltal, Hoopa, Silvally, Lele, Fini, Nebby, Solgaleo, Lunala, Marshadow.

Just don't use em.
>>
>>31447202
>http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Legendary_Pok%C3%A9mon#Potential_Legendary_Pok.C3.A9mon

>The Alola Friendly is an online competition in which, according to the English Pokémon Global Link and download rule description, all Mythical and Legendary Pokémon are not allowed. The Japanese Pokémon Global Link makes no mention of Legendary and Mythical Pokémon, simply listing the Pokémon which are not permitted. The Ultra Beasts, the guardian deities, and Type: Null and Silvally are permitted in this competition, whereas all confirmed Legendary and Mythical Pokémon are not.

There's a lot of evidence pointing to them being Legendaries, but still not 100% confirmed.
>>
>>31447230
I bet it has nothing to do with Alola Friendly only allowing the Alolan dex, dipshit
>>
>>31446860
My autism says no to ever using boring looking pokemon like Mankey's Line, Poochyena's Line and Stantler. No matter if they good or not, they boring to look at and i have a snoozefest even looking through their stuff.
>>
Reshiram, Zekrom, Solgaleo, and Lunala are perfectly acceptable to use in an in-game team because it makes sense in-game and is canon that you capture them. Other stuff - like Ho-Oh and Lugia - are also acceptable. I believe certain stuff - like Groudon, Kyogre, Giratina, Xerneas, Yveltal, etc - the ones that you have to pacify - don't make sense to capture, other than that you can to actually have them. In fact, I think it's perfectly good to KO them instead of capturing them, even if it's easier. like how you were forced to with Kyu-B/W. It was actually challenging, too.
>>
>>31449360
You literally have to catch Xerneas and Yveltal to progress.
>>
File: 1482436951710.png (92KB, 427x304px) Image search: [Google]
1482436951710.png
92KB, 427x304px
>>31446860
my autism list only consists of pikachu, not the entire line, just the shillmon
ashchu makes me want to fucking kill myself
>>
>>31449360
>KOing Kyu B/W was challenging

Were you doing a Snivy solo run or something?
>>
>>31447111
They arent legendaries, theyre ultra beasts, you shit
>>
File: 1484718254375.png (370KB, 1091x1033px) Image search: [Google]
1484718254375.png
370KB, 1091x1033px
>>31446860
Completely agree. Seems like we're autists together, OP.
>>
>>31447166
>>31449522
Eric, simply eric!
>>
>>31446860
>Pheromosa
>Tapu Lele
Well you're missing out on the fun.
>>
>>31446860
I'm with you anon. I would win a lot more using these shits but I refuse. Specially Lele, I fucking hate thing
>>
>>31446860
i think minor ledgendaries are ok, articuno is a shitmon but he's a bro so i enjoy using him. guaranteed OHKO is a fun niche
>>
>>31446925
its cancer
>>
>>31449360
pretty much this, but for any box legendary. Bring it with you to the end of League round 1, and then bring in your competitive posse and destroy League Round 2 and everything postgame.
>>31449370
Same with Rayquaza in ORAS
>>
>>31446860

In full agreement OP. Don't care if other people used them but just can't bring myself to use them.

Which sucks because I like alot of them, especially the UBs
>>
>>31446860
I try not to use box legends, though I always used to. If I can get a mythical or minor legend early enough (Victini, Regice, Zapdos) then I might consider it, but usually I prefer using more mundane pokemon I've raised over the course of the game.
>>
>>31446860
Recycle Red Card Cresselia was so much fun for me to use when I still played on Pokemon Online like 7 years ago.

Other than that I'm not crazy about legendaries either.
>>
>>31447230
So where the Borbs in XY at his moment,And every Trio/Hetaran/Cresselia Too on ORAS
>>
>>31449654
It's also RU
>>
>>31446860
Means you're a truefag, not one of these sinful underage faggots legendaries users
>>
>>31446860
My autism agrees. Legendaries go straight into the box and I never take them out.
>>
File: 1419806943417.png (57KB, 300x266px)
1419806943417.png
57KB, 300x266px
I like Victini.
>>
>>31446860
You're not autistic, just a faggot
>>
Didn't realize Type: Null and Silvally were technically legendaries.
>>
>>31447166
In a literal sense, they're not legendary. They pretty clearly exist and interact with their respective islands. They don't have legends behind them because they're pretty real to the game's people.
Then you look at the Cosmog line that actually has legends written about them, there's little data on them, they're pretty unique. No one in the general public (which excludes Aether Foundation since that's their entire goal) really believed in their existence. They're unidentified things that have few records.
The Ultra Beasts however have data on them, have interacted in recent history with the world, they're not just a myth that no one's heard of.

That's the mental gymnastics I go through to understand it, anyway.
>>
>>31449398
Just underlevelled because I literally never grind. Was about 20 levels below it iirc.
>>
>>31449654
In what way? Smogon banned its cancerous set of SwagPlay, and in Gen 7, there is no reason to use SwagPlay anymore because of the confusion nerf.
>>
>>31446860
catch and then put in the box eternally
every game
unless im playing crystal than ill use suicuine as an HM slave
>>
>>31446860
I usually don't use legendaries because by the time I reach them, I already have a full team that I don't want to change. But if I were to make a team with them, the only ones I really like are the Legendary Beasts.

>>31446983
>Legendaries just feel boring as hell.
This also feels a like a big reason.
>>
>>31446860
I used Giratina against E4.
it was kinda underwhelming for a legendary.

I don't like using legendaries anyway.
>>
Anyone else just not like legendaries? Typically I find their designs overdone or just plain.

Except genesect, genesect is pretty cool.
>>
>>31449284
Underage b&
>>
>>31449522
>come after all legendaries in the pokedex
>can't breed
>don't have genders
>have the same bst as the tapu
>in the same part of the code as previous legendary groups like the birds, beasts, golems, pixies etc
>THEY AREN'T LEGENDARIES!!!!!!111

yeah ok bud, keep deluding yourself
>>
>>31446860
I actually caves and used Nihilego just to finally use a good special rock sweeper.
>>
>>31446860
Why isn't Rotom on there?
>>
>>31446860
First playthrough no, but repeat playthroughs are trivial anyway, so I'd be okay with using trio-tier legends. I used Latios in Omega Ruby and it wasn't overpowered. I'd like to use a Zapdos at some stage.
>>
>>31446860

I agree

I dont use Pokemon who cant breed.
>>
im sorry anon are you saying you've never caught them all?
>>
Actually surprised at the number of people who agree with me. Thought you guys would be shitting on my opinion en masse.
>>
but the mew glitch is fun to use in gen 1
don't you like to have fun, autist?
>>
>>31446860
I'll pretty much use any Pokemon I want, although I usually don't really bother with the legendaries until after I'm done with the game.
>>
>>31452852
>the year 2017
>still believing Rotom is a legendary
Sinnohfetus please go to bed
>>
>>31446860
Same, but not for the same reason. I always have shit luck with IVs and natures.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.