[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts on him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

File: 220px-XY_AZ.png (73KB, 220x302px) Image search: [Google]
220px-XY_AZ.png
73KB, 220x302px
What are your thoughts on him?
>>
>>31446320
So much wasted plot potential. If pokemon told stories like Final Fantasy he would be super popular, but alas we got masked morons and not plot.
>>
Pokemon pretending to know what a plot is while the fans aggressively play along, a precursor to Lillie.
>>
>>31446337
Lillie got more than he did. Seriously.
>>
>>31446320
He needed more screen time. And more Pokémon for his team.
>>
I really like AZ but I agree he had so much wasted potential especially in his Generations Episode.. I really think he deserves more back story, I'll never understand why we got an AZ's floette sprite if they were never going to distribute it. AZ seems to be a major character in the history of the Pokémon world, I have a strong feeling we'll see more of him in the future
>>
>>31446375
Agreed. When he showed up I was like "WTF is giant hobo doing in this game?" I didn't even know how he was supposed to be interesting until long after the game was over.
>>
>>31446320
He's a big guy
>>
>>31446320
Did anyone suffer as much as AZ?
>>
>>31446410
>I have a strong feeling we'll see more of him in the future
I hope so. It would suck if this is all we get.
>>
>>31446410
Not only that, but Eternal Floette has also a signature move, Light of Ruin.
>>
>>31446424
me playing through 6th gen
>>
>>31446439
I forgot about that move! As a fairy fan I'm really disappointed they never gave that a release
>>
File: image.jpg (135KB, 494x411px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135KB, 494x411px
>>31446419
For you
>>
>>31446518
It's basically a special fairy type double-edge.
>>
Just another example of Game Freak pretending they can write a good story.
>>
>>31446320
One of the most interesting characters in the history of Pokemon games

I do hope we will return to Kalos at some point (even if its just a remake) to expand more on him
>>
>>31446586
All we need is a fairy with Rock head who can learn it now! Future Carbink evolution gimmick?
>>
>>31446424
>people pretend Giovanni, Cyrus, Lysandre or whatever else are strong villains
Nobody brought so much death and sadness except for AZ. AZ is literally the worst(as in with the highest kill count) villain in the series, even if he turned into a good guy and only did what he did in rage.
>>
i think he needs to return in the future.
would be interesting a time travel where we can encounter him as the villain and visit azoth as a second region to explore
>>
>>31446320
based pokebank mascot
>>
>>31446746
It was during a war. People die in wars.
>>
>>31446746
>only did what he did in rage.
He could have just stopped once Floette was OK. Murdering everyone was, well, overkill.
>>
>>31446787
There's a difference between a cruel battle and genocide. AZ didn't even care about his own troops.
>>
>>31446320
Got cucked even harder than Zygarde by Z's non existence
>>
>>31446320
Incredibly underwhelming and uninteresting.
>>
>>31446594
Just another example of a faggot who thinks there are more than two genders.
>>
>>31446320
Great design but wasted potential. He barely did anything at all in XY (not counting what he did before the main story).
>>
edgy
>>
>>31446320
Wasted potential for what could've been an interesting character. Ever since I meet him in Y I wanted to learn more about his backstory and the relationship he had with his Floette but sadly not much was done. I was hoping Generations would've delved into his past.
>>
>>31446320
The fact that it took him 3000 years to finally understand 'what it means to be a trainer' is fucking retarded.
Like holy shit dude, what the fuck have you been doing for the past 2999 years?
>>
>>31446320
It all comes together, anon.
'King' in Abyssal Ruins, the AZOTH Kingdom in ORAS, The Lion That Eats the Sun in SM and Magearna....
>>
>>31448241
he was busy developing Pokemon Bank
>>
>>31448241
Being depressed and rejecting company. He's immortal, so he can stay in total isolation anyway.
>>
>>31446320
Wasted potential
>>
He's a big guy.
>>
>>31448378
We already did that joke
>>
Should have had him been the final boss of XY instead of just a post credits fight. League could've been postgame.
>>
He should've had more of a team when you fight him. 3 pokemon that they guessed that might be roughly the same level as yours, but we all know everyone complete fucking demolished him.
>>
literally nobody in X and Y is memorable.
>>
>31446594
wtf I love gen 6's story now
>>
>>31446320
>The KING of the greatest era of Kalos/France
>Had entire armies behind him
>Built the most powerful weapon in history
>Built the most powerful hospital machine in history
>Became immortal and lived for 3000 years+
>Never once in that time caught a legendary or did anything of import
>Final team consists of three shitmons "that are a bit old"
>Favourite Pokemon is fucking Floette
What a fucking faggot.
>>
>>31448958
this. Also the only good music in it was that one crystal town's song and Lysandre's battle theme
>>
>>31446320
Man, the Pokemon war is straight up the #1 most interesting thing in the lore to date and they've barely even touched it
>>
>>31446746

where was the tween protagonist to get in his way?
>>
>>31449412
Anon you don't get it. He IS the tween protagonist and the enemy kingdom was the villanous team. It was a different time.
>>
He doesn't really makes sense as a character...why being obsessed by a Floette?
>>
File: sword.png (535KB, 1024x946px) Image search: [Google]
sword.png
535KB, 1024x946px
>>31449439
>not having that one pokemon that you end up waifufagging hard as fuck
did you start with Pokemon GO or something?
I wouldn't be surprised if human on pokemon orgies were a common thing in his original time
>>
>>31449439
> why being obsessed by its best friend?
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.