[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have never been more frustrated in my life! Why is getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: Lele-chan.jpg (53KB, 276x307px) Image search: [Google]
Lele-chan.jpg
53KB, 276x307px
I have never been more frustrated in my life! Why is getting the right nature such a hassle. I have been sitting here for hours trying to get a modest Lele-chan and every time it comes out the wrong nature. Will I ever win?
>>
>>31441743
Use a Synchronise Abra you idiot.
>>
>>31441743
In that time you could have set up homebrew on your 3ds and injected several hundred modest Leles, or this: >>31441770
>>
File: 1465678354038.png (418KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1465678354038.png
418KB, 640x480px
>catching tapus for alola dex
>don't give a shit about natures
>catch top lel in 2 ultra balls
>modest nature
>have no intentions of using it
>mfw

Sorry op
>>
>>31441743
want one? I have a whole box of battle ready ones with hp fire and shit
>>
File: kate.jpg (40KB, 425x516px)
kate.jpg
40KB, 425x516px
>using modest over timid
>>
>>31441743
>modest lele
get a Timid one you dip
>>
Just inject. Not even shit posting
>>
Just inject it.
>>
As a non-hacking person and a balltism ridden one, I'll agree with some points previously stated in the thread and add a bit to them:

1) Go Timid over Modest. Lele is in a rather important speed tier so you can't really risk getting outsped by something that will otherwise wreck you.

2) Use a Synch Abra if you aren't already doing it.

3) If you're going for a certain ball then prepare everything you need before hand. A Paralyzer/Sleeper, a False Swiper and a pokemon with one less point in speed than max speed X Nature Tapu Lele so you notice immediately if it's the correct nature or don't.

3) If you're going for HP Fire in a legendary I'll remind you that it's around 1% of getting one due to the 3 guaranteed 31 IVs mechanic those have.

So if you're going for a HP Fire, X ball, certain nature Tapu Lele your best bet is to get someone inject one to you or do it yourself if you're able to do so. No joking here. It's not worth to lose so much time for something like that.

Godspeed anon.
>>
>>31441743
>>31441963
>TFW fucked up and saved after catching a Hardy Lele
M-maybe it wasn't such a bad thing after all. I hope you can catch the Tapus again in Stars though.
>>
>modest
you mean timid, right?

also nature is easy shit, try getting the IVs in the right spots too
>>
File: 1480777808935-vp.jpg (57KB, 500x375px)
1480777808935-vp.jpg
57KB, 500x375px
>trying to catch Lunala with Timid Synchronize Abra in front of the team
>No Timid Lunala until the 20-odd reset
This is horseshit.
>>
>>31441743
It took me two weeks to get timid hp fire lele in a love ball. You're in for a wild ride OP
>>
The fact that synchronize doesn't work 100% of the time is garbage.

Also, why do the apricorn balls not have a flawless catch rate, just for Sun and Moon?

Having kids lose their one and only Love/Moon ball on a failed capture is cruel.
>>
>>31442380
I'm sure the big majority of kids either don't give a shit, or are clever enough to know they can reset if it fails.
>>
Praise gen 3 :^)
>>
>>31442401
If kids were clever, they wouldn't be playing a mediocre rpg like Pokemon.
>>
>having problems with nature when synch exists
>not taking HP into account

this is why people inject, they don't know shit about the game
>>
>>31442440
>hp on something without technician or magnet pull
sub 2000 shitter detected
enjoy failing to KO Ferrothorn and getting BTFI by Gyro Ball
>>
>>31441851
>>31441856

i don't even play the game i just inject somebody else's complete save game file
>>
Everstone is guaranteed to pass natures but synchronize only works half the time

Cmon gamefreak
>>
>>31441743
>getting this upset over the wrong nature
Seems like you're suffering from Nature'a Madness OP.
>>
>>31441963
> max speed X Nature
Wild pokemon don't have EVs
>>
>>31442898
Max speed when IVs are taken into consideration moron
>>
>>31442898
your point?
>>
>>31441963
>risk getting outsped by something that will otherwise wreck you.

mega gross , Kartana and solgaleo already outspeed you

it's better to run modest to hit harder , timid is for choice specs /scarf sets
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.