[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is something that Game Freak could easily add and would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: ros-edit.png (340KB, 500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ros-edit.png
340KB, 500x1200px
What is something that Game Freak could easily add and would be unanimously liked, and yet that they will never add?
>>
mmorpg
>>
File: 1484553149214.jpg (478KB, 1050x1042px) Image search: [Google]
1484553149214.jpg
478KB, 1050x1042px
>>31441579
Iv's removes
Physical hidden power
A choice of which type you want it to be
>>
File: Bexfe.png (253KB, 501x332px) Image search: [Google]
Bexfe.png
253KB, 501x332px
>>31441579
>>
good pokemon
>>
Think of any good idea that was added and then removed.

They will never be added again.

How does this make you feel?
>>
>>31441579
Multiple save files.
>>
>>31441608
>Giving Scizor something to beat its checks
>>
>>31441579
Difficulty option.

I don't care if the next leader is 5 levels higher than than Easy mode, but I really don't want to have to sit through all those explanations every time I start a new game. Less cutscenea, less hand holding, more "just get a pokemon and off you go to god knows where"

Oh and bring back the +pad ffs
>>
>>31441579
How long have you got?

>Your favourite Pokemon actually follows you around like in the TV show
>A method of storing and transferring Pokemon that actually stays relevant across multiple platforms and gens
>Multiple save slots
>Cut the nature and characteristic shit and just literally say "<x> IVs" and "<y> EVs", it's not like there still exists anyone who doesn't know about them
>Actually keep Poke Ride
>Actually keep clothing, preferably with some fucking variety next time please
>Keep Z-Moves and Mega Stones
>Turn Ability Capsule into a key item
>Make Destiny Knot available before literally the end of the fucking game
>Gym leaders that change team and level according to your progress, effectively making the games totally non-linear
>Difficulty option from the beginning, or even better, Dark Souls-style difficulty system where your in-game actions essentially control how difficult the game is for yourself
>Auto run
>Super Training
>Keep Hyper Training
>Bring back PSS holy shit the Festival Plaza is the worst thing from any Pokemon game
>An actually good story, SM was good, next time make it like that but not so fucking predictable
>Improve the graphics so they're not so washed out, while we're at it fix all the Pokemon that have shit animations like Skarmory and Salamence
>Fix Ice type
>Nerf Fairy type
>>
>>31441579
Pokebank
>>
Non-linear main pokemon game, that's all I want
>>
Let's add on a few more fun things!

> Ability to see EXACT numbers of EVs currently trained
> Ability to reset all EVs without going through a lot of BS (I miss the bags so much)
> Ability to screen out and NOT battle against legendaries/UBs online
> Wondertrades with option of rarity screening (ex: I am giving an uncommon. I will get another uncommon or better. No route 1 ultra common trashmons!)

Fairy isn't that dangerous as long as you have steel or poison around. Now, psychic legendaries are cancer.
>>
>>31441579
VS seeker is the only thing without a possible downside.
>>
Removing I.V's/ auto setting them all to be hyper trained so that hidden power can be passed.
>>
Rotom joins your party when you finish the dex
New game + that lets you keep your PC contents
Multiple save files
>>
>>31441579
Tiers on cartridge
Nature changer
BST function on pokedex.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.