[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SM Nuzlocke Experiences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (671KB, 1700x1700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
671KB, 1700x1700px
Who's done it? Tell us your stories so far /vp/
>>
Ilima fucked me.
>>
>>31441491
I tried on my first run – my team got near enough wiped out at the fire kahuna, started with rowlett and had no resists or advantages, only reason I survived was intense item usage
But the damage was too great, I quit my journey there
>>
I haven't tried this yet, but earlier today the idea came into my head for an "ISLOCKE" - Island Locke

Rules would be 2 Pokemon from each island - you can take 1 Pokemon from a maximum of 2 areas on any island, but it must be the first Pokemon you see in that area - if you go to all areas without catching the first Pokemon then you cannot catch any from that island. Your starter does not count, so technically you are allowed 3 from the first island.

Is this too restrictive or is there enough freedom? It massively reduced the number of Pokemon you can use, but there's such an abundance in recent games. What adjustments would make an idea like this challenging but fun to play?

>>31441513
L-lewd
>>
Went deathless on my SuMo Nuzlocke. Mostly easy, some tough fights.

First, Totem Mimikyu. That little fuck was tough. My Alolamuk was almost 2HKOed by it, and if I hadn't had a lucky switch out into my Mudsdale where the support Haunter Hypnosis missed, I could have had some trouble.

Kukui was the next hardest fight. While Lycanroc was a piece of cake, his Magnezone was powerful. All of my Pokemon were either paralyzed or at half health at the end of the battle thanks to that Magnezone.
>>
1.Lurantis killed 3 of my team
2.Totem Mimikyu killed 2
3.Be lucky enought to get a Mimikyu on the Mart
4.Guzma Golisopod killed 1 of my pokemon with just First Impresion
5.Lusamine almost fuck my whole team
6.Totem Kommo was easy
7.Lusamine 2nd was easy too
8.Hau killed 2 of my pokemon
9.My nuzlocke ended with Kahili I beated Hala and Acerola with 2 loss

Also never used Exp Share
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.