[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody knows a good moveset for Guzzlord?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Naguzoro.jpg (30KB, 310x257px) Image search: [Google]
Naguzoro.jpg
30KB, 310x257px
Trying to make this fucker work but I think it's shit
>>
>>31436788
assult vest is the best way to make him work
>>
>>31436788
dragon tail
resttalk
whatever attacking move you want
>>
>>31436788
Jesus does that pic bring back memories
>>
>>31436788
he was my bro and favorite spectrobe. him and the cannon beetle kicked literally thousands of asses
>>
Assault Vest + Modest + Snarl, 252Sp.Atk/252Sp.Def

Bring them in on a special attacker and spam Snarl. If they change to a Tapu, they can't 1HKO you if they're hit by Snarl on the switch and you can hurt them badly with Sludge Wave.
>>
>>31437027

Are we the same person?
>>
>>31437073
I think I still have my old copies. I remember only a few of some other great ones, segulara, the little plane/tank with a ponytail, and the hopping samurai that shot arrows. thinking back, I wish they made another one after 2
>>
>>31437027
My bro used both Naguzoro and the Beetle, I had the sword-fish dragon and the floating thunder egg thing. Fun game
>>
>>31436788
It IS shit.

Best it can do is Draco / Crunch / EQ / Fire Blast as a mixed attacker and that's it.

Stockpile or ResTalk sets are gimmicky and pretty terrible.
>>
>>31436788
sepctrobes was some good shit man, maybe not the second one but there was some thing really cool about the original
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.