[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weathers and Terrains now stack on top of each other and two

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1480898435382.jpg (77KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1480898435382.jpg
77KB, 800x800px
Weathers and Terrains now stack on top of each other and two new legends are introduced each with a typeless 500 Power -- Accuracy attack that hits all opponents but only if all four Weathers/Terrains are set up respectively, how fucked is the meta
>>
>>31431760
you realize how difficult setting all of that would be? even if you somehow had a double battle and used a terrain setter and a weather setter you still need to set up 6 other conditions. And even if you do, having to switch makes it so that you would probably never even have chance to use that move unless your opponent helps you, and even if they do they can now use the move themselves.

But aside from the move, the stacking weathers can lead to some interesting scenarios, but it make me wonder how sun and rain would work if they're basically opposing conditions.
>>
Fini would stop running Scald.
>>
>>31431790
One move would need the four weathers the other the four terrains
>>
>>31431802
Oh. Well it's certainly less convoluted now. I guess the terrain one will be much more useful, since most dont clash with one another.
>>
Seems a bit pointless to me. A typeless move won't get STAB, and won't be Super Effective, either, so even at 500 base power, it's pretty weak given the effort it takes to pull off.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.