[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bank is out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (189KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
189KB, 854x480px
Looks like they did a stealth release to prevent the servers from crashing like last time.
>>
File: 139483627938.png (563KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
139483627938.png
563KB, 569x802px
BANE?
>>
ITS OUT YOU GUYS
>>
This bait doesn't even have a timestamp
>>
>>31428176
This is what, your sixth time posting this old image this week? I admire your dedication.
>>
>>31428176

Sent ;)
>>
>>31428176
Honestly I don't even care enough to check.
If I bring all my pokemon to Sun and Moon what am I going to use them for? The battle tree?
I'll wait until the next games to see if they have a worthwhile postgame.
>>
>>31428238
Second this
>>
>>31428176
I remember that picture from the XY days, and how desperate this board was for Pokebank at the end of December.

Now it seems that they aren't as many threads about the hype for Pokebank as there were when XY was newly released. Nowadays everyone's 3DS has CFW or injects one way or another, so the memes have died out.
>>
>>31428386
speak for you faggot, there are people who play fair without ilegal app
>>
>>31428176
gettin real tired of your shit anon
>>
>>31428238
He said the thing.
>>
>>31428988
I wanted to know if what I was feeling was just nostalgia, so I booted up Black 2 and had a blast in the world tournament and the black tower. Infinite battles of whatever flavour you like in formats that aren't just tedious. It was really fun.
>>
>>31428824
>play fair
I mean, what's the point? What do you gain by wasting countless of hours breeding perfect 5-6IV Pokemon when I can just edit and clone Pokemon in the matter of minutes? It's not like breeding is enjoyable neither.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.