[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he lost to hau's lv30 team when he got off the boat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 375.jpg (50KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
375.jpg
50KB, 512x512px
>he lost to hau's lv30 team when he got off the boat
>>
File: 1482790244514.jpg (13KB, 267x150px) Image search: [Google]
1482790244514.jpg
13KB, 267x150px
>>31423770
>he lost a battle
>>
>Lost to that swimmer on the 2nd island with a Corsola because my Morelull ran out of Absorbs and I had nothing else to use against it
>>
File: cyAtvuc.gif (1MB, 350x265px) Image search: [Google]
cyAtvuc.gif
1MB, 350x265px
First time I genuinely lost that game. Didn't realise it had Levitate, meaning my Ground bro could do jack shit, and electric attacks were effective against my team overall since my grass starter loses out the resistance by being part flying. Always thought Hau was geared towards being a super simple rival, but Alolan Raichu doesn't fuck around.

Beat him no problem once I got that battle knowledge though.
>>
>>31424013
sucking this much
>>
>>31423770
psychic critted on eviolite mudbray I couldn't do anything to him after
>>
>>31424195
sack off another mon and revive it?
>>
Are we all ignoring that one lady with the carbink
>>
>>31423770
>using exp share
yeah, now get out
>>
>>31424135
>Levitate

Are you baiting or just that retarded?
>>
>>31424135
>>31424237
fuck me, you're right. Must've been Psychic schooling me then, either way my Mudbray went down quickly.
>>
Lost 3 mons before based magnemite saves the day. Fucking raichu crits grimer before getting one shotted from bite
>>
>>31424135
>alolan raichu
>levitate
is this a meme
>>
>>31423770
I lost to Hau twice I think

I dont know why people always say SM is easy, I blacked out multiple times during both of my playthroughs.
>>
>>31424521
Most people used the XP share item, so I guess that's why everyone thinks it's easy ? Honestly even without using it I wouldn't say the game was hard.

The only times I blacked out were because of Hapu, since my whole team was weak to ground except Charjabug and Mimikyu (They're also the only reason I won).

That, combined with the fact that her pokemon outleveled me, that her Mudsdale was a powerhouse and that her Flygon outsped everything made her pretty much the only actual challenge I had this game.

If I evolved my Charjabug into Vikavolt before the fight I probably wouldn't have had any problems though
>>
Stop forcing this meme
>>
Literally only time i blacked out in moon was after walking the poni gauntlet and getting ambushed by red/blue with like 2 pokes still alive
>>
>>31424441
>his raichu doesn't have levitate
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.