[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kings Rock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Kings Rock.gif (868KB, 341x255px) Image search: [Google]
Kings Rock.gif
868KB, 341x255px
So, can any of you kind anons trade me a Pokémon holding Kings Rock? I started playing Sun yesterday and I need help with evolving my Slowpoke into a sexy special attacker.
>>
Just inject lol
>>
>>31421495
Who said I'm even able to do that? If someone could inject a Kings Rock and trade it to me I'd happily accept.
>>
You know what? Fuck it, I'll help out. I was in the exact same situation when I started Sun, and it broke my heart that nobody was willing to help me.

Name and FC are above. Did you also need help evolving the Slowpoke, or do you just need the rock?
>>
>>31421462
But Slowking and Slowbro have the same base Special Attack you fucking nigger.
>>
>>31421549
Thanks man, would be really awesome if I could just trade you the Slowpoke and have you trade him back with the Kings Rock. <3 I'll add you now (once I figure out how to, lol)
>>
>>31421549
Added. My FC is 4012-8569-1015.
>>
>>31421597
Alright, added. You'll have to find me on the Plaza, as I'm no good at finding people on here at all.
>>
>>31421626
Ah, shit. Alright, let me try to figure this out.
>>
>>31421626
Should you show up outside the castle or?
>>
>>31421677
Click on the "Trade" button on your lower screen, go to "Link Trade", and look for my name.

What's your IGN, by the way? I can try looking from my end.
>>
>>31421699
Solved it. I'm a dumbass and wasn't connected to the Internet.
>>
>>31421699
IGN is Chris.
>>
>>31421711
>>31421721
You, uh, want this Quick Claw back as well? Your boy is holding it.
>>
>>31421734
Nah, fuck it. Was dumb enough to keep it on so might as well forget about it.
>>
>>31421734
Thanks bro. <3
>>
>>31421747
No problem at all! Enjoy.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.