[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your predictions about upcoming pokemon generations?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

What are your predictions about upcoming pokemon generations?

will HMs make a return?
will we ever see gyms again?
will there be more ultra beasts in the future?
will we ever have new Megas?
will we ever have a new gen that actually features 100+ new pokemon?
>>
>>31420728
will HMs make a return?
>No

will we ever see gyms again?
>Yes

will there be more ultra beasts in the future?
>No

will we ever have new Megas?
>No

will we ever have a new gen that actually features 100+ new pokemon?
>No
>>
>>31420728
>yes, because they're shit
>possibly. depends on if gf care to think of a gimmick to fill the same roll.
>99$ no
>probably more likely than ubs but still no
>no
>>
They've said in interviews they like Pokeride better than HMs overall.
Gyms, probably.
There'll absolutely be more UB.
Megas may be done for... they really didn't keep it going that far or long so it may just have meant to be the 6th gen gimmick and they're just not retconning them instead of adding more.
Hah, no, I doubt new generations will come with more than 70 anymore. 800 is pushing it anyhow, I don't think they have many more good ideas left to make. Just keep changing the core mechanics and buffing / nerfing lonely mons until there's balance and by the time there's 1000 of them you'll be sick of new designs anyway.
>>
will they revisit the idea of alola form, or in this case: New-region-form, in future installments?
>>
>>31420827
>gen 14 uses the last Kanto mons for regional variants
>gen 15 just starts over
>>
>>31420728
>will HMs make a return?
Yes
>will we ever see gyms again?
Yes
>will there be more ultra beasts in the future?
No
>will we ever have new Megas?
No
>will we ever have a new gen that actually features 100+ new pokemon?
No
>>
>>31420728
>Yes because muh regional gimmick
>Yes
>No because muh regional gimmick
>Yes because muh nostalgia pandering
>No because muh 1000 pokemon
>>
I think they'll do what they can to phase out HM's in future games.
Nobody likes them and they finally went to the effort to get rid of them in s/m, and while they can't so easily get away with the same regional excuse everywhere else they could do something like "One of our researchers took a stay in the alola region a while back and was surprised at the lack of hms to get around, but even more surprised how it didn't inconvenience anyone thanks to the pokeride service. We wanted to see if such a thing could be implemented in other regions and this is the first area to try it."
>>
>>31420744
Anon, Sinnoh is literally about evolutions
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.