[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Finally found a japanese XD >remember that the Wii corrupts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: xd.jpg (194KB, 674x1200px) Image search: [Google]
xd.jpg
194KB, 674x1200px
>Finally found a japanese XD
>remember that the Wii corrupts GC memory cards
>can't find the ISO anywhere on the internet

Should I buy it to dumb the ISO and play on my PC, /vp/oreons? Is that hard to do?

It has to be the japanese version to connect with my Emerald cartridge and then transfer to SoulSilver.
>>
>>31420243
>XD
Kys, my man.
>>
>>31420253
Every time.
>>
>>31420253
YOU FUCKING AUTISTS.
I'VE HAD ENOUGH.

STOP STOP STOP.

Can't you see what you're doing? You're running this board into the fucking ground. No. It's not us tripfags. It's shitty posters like you who have to make these shitty ass threads every fucking day. It's not funny. It's not cringey. It's just sad. Holy hell. /vp/ really is filled with underage trash. Where the hell did they come from anyway? Did they come from /r/Pokemon? Go back to posting your fan art over there. You're not welcome here with your shit memes.

And next there's gonna be a lol XD poster who's gonna post that copy/paste bullshit. Yeah. It's not me ruining the board. It's you. When /vp/ is gone within the next year you'll only have yourselves to blame.

What have autists ever done in the world. All they do is ruin everything. Autist purge fucking when? I'll be glad to see the day when autism can be detected. Then they'll all perish. A man can only dream. Oh well. Not in my lifetime I guess. I'll just have to deal with it for now.
>>
>>31420286
Whoever the person is that originally made this sperg out is the real autist.
>>
File: bustup_19_03.png (170KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
bustup_19_03.png
170KB, 960x560px
>>31420286
Nice.
>>
File: image.png (208KB, 501x506px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
208KB, 501x506px
>>31420286
>>
>>31420243
Wii corrupts GC memory cards? Since when?
>>
>>31420309
>>31420323
>>31420335
SHUT UP YUO FAGGOTS YOU RUIN EVERYTHING
>>
>>31420351
Google it for more people with this problem.

The two Wiis that I've owned would corrupt by official 251 blocks MC. I have to rely on NMM if I want to play GC games and save them.
>>
>>31420532
You took it to far, the jokes no longer funny. Learn to stop when it's time to stop, don't continue when people give you half minded attention, it makes you look desperate.
>>
>>31420546
Wat.
Always used all my GC memory cards (59/251/1019) on both GC and Wii and never had any problems.
>>
>>31420243
>actually buying GC games when you own a wii
>not just using nintendont and enjoying memory cardless gameplay for free

theres literally no excuse
>>
>>31420567
As I said, I can't find the ISO. That's the problem.

>>31420565
Well, there's some people talking about it online. Apparently the Wii runs too hot and can damage the MC.

Mine works perfectly on GC, it only corrupts when it's on my Wii.
>>
>>31420243
what are you talking about, i see various roms of this games.
>>
>>31420720
Not the japanese version.
>>
>>31420792
Stop being a fucking weeb
>>
File: pikachu.jpg (14KB, 407x286px) Image search: [Google]
pikachu.jpg
14KB, 407x286px
>>31420801
>4chan
>japanese series
>stop being a fucking weeb
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.