[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I never played Gen 5, /vp/. Should I play BW, BW2, both, or neither?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (35KB, 736x614px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 736x614px
I never played Gen 5, /vp/.
Should I play BW, BW2, both, or neither?

Bonus question: Have you ever skipped an entire generation?
>>
>>31418069
Play both
And no
>>
I skipped Gen 7

I just don't care about it. Nothing appeals to me. I don't want to breed for shinies I won't use, I don't want a bunch of cutscenes and no exploration. I'd rather just use Showdown.
>>
>>31418069
I skipped gens 1, 2 , 3, 4, 5 and 7

i just don't care for them
>>
>>31418069
Gen 3
I had a GBA at the time gen 3 was a thing, but I can't remember the reason why I didn't have any of the gen 3 games even though I played blue and gold before then
>>
>>31418199
you're just listening to all the negative nostalgiafags who are upset that newer games are better than Platinum.

honestly S/M have been the games that Ive explored the most in. Ive talked to pretty much every NPC, gone down all the hidden paths, explored all the hidden areas, filled out my dex, and just fucked around training NFE mons for no reason. I would definitely recommend it if you want a Pokemon expierience that's a fresh change from the other gens.
>>
Skipped 5 and 6. Tried playing Black but got bored half way through
>>
Never skipped a while gen but I almost didnt play 6. Finally went back and did xy before sm came out.

I really like bw. BW2 are better but bw are still good. Yeah they have a god bit of problems (high level evos, rival battles get annoying once you realize the pattern of one being at the end of EVERY city, and others), but they are fun games.
>>
>>31418069
Both, you should try to play every mainline game at least once, at least to have a sizeable understanding of how it measures up to the rest and appreciate the good it brought.

And ony gen 6, and not relly willingly. I wasn't able to purchase it due to some constrains, but eventually I ended up playing. its as bad as everyone here says it is
>>
File: 1472686171611.png (69KB, 356x265px) Image search: [Google]
1472686171611.png
69KB, 356x265px
>>31418210
+1
>>
>>31418069
Both! Some of the best games in the series. If you're only going to do one, though, it has to be BW2 since it's kinda just better.
>>
>>31418069
does anyone even like kyurem? i never see much talk about it at all
>>
>>31418239
agreed
>>
>>31418447
its one of the few legendaries that I like (aesthetically)
>>
>>31418447
That's because Kyurem was a recipe for speculation until the the Unova sequels were a thing.
>>
You're best playing both. BW2 is "better" but BW1 has a more unique game experience. BW2 follows on from BW1 as well, so that's also a bonus.
>>
>>31418069
I skipped gen IV and gave Pokemon another chance with BW. These games were seriously amazing. I still haven't finished DPP tho, I gave up juster after getting the 8th badge twice already.
>>
>>31420338
I did the same. I tried Diamond and that made me lost interest for that 1 whole generation.
Recently I picked up gen 4 again and I enjoyed HG, while finishing Platinum after months because it was boring af.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.