[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon movie hype

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (1012KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1012KB, 1334x750px
Yugioh is playing the nostalgia card this year with dark side of dimensions. If the Pokemon movie looks like this, I'll watch it in theaters. What do you want to see in the next Pokemon movie?
>>
>>31417968
Isn't the next movie basically this?
>>
>>31417968
Go back to your general faggot
>>
>>31418129
I think so. If the visuals look like this in the Pokemon movie, I'll be very intrigued
>>
>>31418141
>this is why /vp/ is dying
It's full of faggots like you.
>>
>>31418158
He's not wrong, you know. There's a containment thread for ashnime shit.
>>
>>31418165
Like that thread ever talks about shit besides waifus and how gay ash looks
>>
>>31418183
They talk about the Movies all the time, maybe go and actually try discussing it there instead of cluttering the catalog with more Anime threads
>>
>>31418183
They do talk about movies, but one reason they don't talk about it more is that some faggots don't feel like typing "anime" into the search function in the catalog.

Some of the anime thread people are intrigued by the movie too.
>>
>>31418149
We got a teaser trailer where the graphics look really good. I don't have a link to it handy but the anime thread OP might.
>>
>>31418149
January is a bad time for movie news, so we really won't know much more for a while. I'd check back in a month.
>>
>>31418340
Speaking of which, did we even get anything Pokemon related in corocoro this month? Nothing was posted here on it.
>>
>>31417968
I miss yugioh. I lost track of it after the original cast left. I hear the game's bonkers now, with summoning a fuckload of monsters in one turn being normal.
>>
>>31418364
No, there was nothing of interest. The anime thread already discussed the lack of news from the leak many days ago.

That's why people here are telling you to take this shit to the anime thread...they discuss the actual anime a lot more than most /vp/ posters are willing to admit. They are just mired in the slow start of SM right now but that should change soon enough.
>>
>>31418406
That was my only post in this thread.

Also, the anime thread is a hassle sometimes. Way too much shitposting sometimes.
>>
>>31418421
It is a hassle oftentimes, I agree. I still go there though because it's the only place where you can have decent anime discussion at least SOME of the time. If /vp/ had even decent moderation, the anime threads and the board more generally would be a lot better. The fact that SM is off to a slow start and there's still an XY hangover effect has only made matters worse, but hopefully that will change. There's a guy there named Adamant who knows a ton of shit about the anime and he usually is the first to translate magazine scans and other news for the English-speaking world. That enough is reason for me to be there.
>>
>>31418384
Yugioh have always been broken. It's just faster now. People who have nostalgia about the card game in the beginning only watched the show and/or played without the game rules.

Biggest proof is that Duel Link mobile game that everyone is playing. Good thing that's a fad.
>>
>>31418490
I remember I played for a few years. Never went to any tournaments or anything, I seem to remember the last handful of new cards I got had Elemental Heroes everywhere.

I do recall the best yugioh video games were the ones that basically threw out the rules and made new ones, or were just a different game entirely with yugioh monsters in them, make of that what you will.
Fuck. Now I miss Falsebound Kingdom.
>>
>>31418629
These games are fun, don't get me wrong. I still love the shit out of Forbidden Memories, even with the cheating AI.

But people tend to nostalgia so much that don't realize that the game was a mess from the start, or just don't know it. A good chunk of the banlist is made by cards from the first set.
>>
File: IMG_0525.jpg (80KB, 966x827px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0525.jpg
80KB, 966x827px
>>31418629
>Falsebound Kingdom
My nigga, that game was great.
>>
>>31418746
I love old cards in tcgs. They are always the most broken, clumsily worded shit. Get a handful of those and play with some friends. It will be super confusing, but you'll win with your Banding deck.
Dark Hole+3 Monster Reborns could literally win the game in one turn, from a dead stalemate. Might still be able to, though I don't know how much the game has changed.
>>
File: b60.jpg (130KB, 950x608px) Image search: [Google]
b60.jpg
130KB, 950x608px
>>31418783
I did that with a friend few months ago.

>mfw graceful charity, heavy storm, reborn, delinquent duo
>>
>>31418746
>>31418783
>>31418798
Were there any old 1-turn-kill strats, abusing later banned/restricted cards on a goddraw like MtG has?
>>
>>31418899
I think that's what you're talking about, right?

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yata-Garasu_Lockdown

>Strategy: With "Sangan" or "Witch" on the field, Special Summon "Chaos Emperor Dragon" and activate its effect. This will get rid of all cards on the field and in both players' hands, including "Sangan" or "Witch", allowing its effect to add "Yata-Garasu" to your hand. Normal Summon it, proceed to your Battle Phase, and use it to attack directly. This completes the lockdown, as now the opponent has no cards to play and will not get any cards to play on their next turn (since their Draw Phase will be skipped). If you Summon "Yata-Garasu" and attack again on your next turn, and repeat, they will never have any cards to play for the rest of the Duel.
>>
>>31417968
well, the anime pokemon movies will always be the same, but im pretty sure its confirmed that the one being made by hollywood is Detective Pikachu.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.