[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please tell me there is a better way...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20160715_050829268-1200x2133.jpg (558KB, 1200x2133px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160715_050829268-1200x2133.jpg
558KB, 1200x2133px
So, after using a stopwatch for a little while, I've determined that losing a round of Battle Royale with explosion / momento / self destruct takes an average of 4:30, and awards 1 BP. Winning the battle royale takes 9:00+ and awards a scant 2. Winning 1 round of Battle tree takes 8+ minutes and awards 1 BP until the AI does it's cheating bastard thing. Please for the love of Mike tell me there is another fucking way to earn BP. Just trying to get the destiny knot so I can start breeding on earnest, because, between all the megas and bullshit that this game is throwing at me, I'm this close to chucking my 3DS against the wall.
>>
>>31414423
Just inject lol
>>
>>31414423
>Battle Royale
Why aren't you in Battle Tree?

If you want Destiny Knot, put 5 Pokemon with 'Pick Up' ability on your team... Hunt some in the grass (bring a lowbie you want to train maybe) and eventually you will get a Destiny Knot and for free.

Find Meow or Lilipup.
>>
>>31414423
>Winning 1 round of Battle tree takes 8+ minutes and awards 1 BP
You need a better team. Every single one of your Pokemon is rock type
>>
...Anon you want a hacked ditto holding a destiny knot?
>>
Anon, most people here will gladly inject a Destiny Knot for you.
>>
>>31414423
Super Royale awards 3 for 1 kill no losses.
>>
>>31414438
Not OP, but can I ask about this?

How do I inject? I'm guessing there are threads here, right?
Can I get them with my OT and secret OT code thing? Obviously they'll all be Alolan and have that symbol; are they just traded in from the injector's cart or is there some other way?
>>
>>31414488
Yeah, just put 6 level 60+ meowth on your team, punch ledyba on route 1, and fish for 10% chance to get an item at all, 1% of that 10% to get a D-knot.

6 chances at .001% every battle. What blinding speed.
>>
>>31414670
There's typically an inject/homebrew thread every day or so (I'm not here all too often, I'm not sure the schedule) that has a selection of pastebins and links that will walk you through the process of hacking the 3DS and getting PkHex and everything. I just hacked the other day, and I am SO much happier since. The process is ridiculously simple, and shouldn't take more than 20 minutes(ish).
>>
>>31414865
Thanks, Anon.
>>
>>31414509
This is not my battle tree team, and actually that is my XY/ORAS team that broke Maison, because Cradily's hidden ability eliminates water-type attacks from the maison's options, meaning my lightning fast mega flier could counter all fighting type, and ground type... And the shuckle just fucks over them in general, with encore-stall forcing them into burning PP while I rest. It worked disturbingly well up to level 50, at which point I just got tired of the para-flinch-confusion teams it was throwing at me and the severe RNG tilt it was using.
>>
>>31414523
Thanks for the offer, bit my 3DS does not work so well with hotel wifi.
>>31414627
Against enemy AI that just flat out cheats, i'm sure.
>>31414710
I miss my ORAS pickup team: they're all level 90+. I guess I'll have to just drag around some puppies and kittens.
>>
>>31414423
Feeling the same way, except I'm doing it for bright powder. As far as I know there's no better way except >>31414627, and even then I don't like Super Royale.
>>
>>31416050
Did you not do any of the in-game trades?
An NPC in the pokemon center before the water trial trades you a bounsweet holding one.
It;s how I got mine.
>>
>>31414423
>>31415001
If you have a good team/know how the AI operates, fighting master-rank Battle Royals is no harder than the basic ones, and nets you a lot more BP. Just know that the AI will almost always target whoever is currently winning, so ideally you want to take the lead at the last moment, or do as >>31414627 said and just take one kill late and play mostly defense.
>>
>>31414423
Just put the game down and wait for bank for a free 400 BP or w/e

I've won Master Rank Royale with Zap Plate Top Kek + Tail Glow /Discharge Xurkitree + Filler
>>
>>31414423
How did you get a tyranitar?
>>
>>31416531
Not him, but that pic is from 6 gen games.
>>
>>31414423

Go to the first town in the first island in the house with the pool and go upstairs till you find that pink haired first trial guy, after you beat him he gives you a destiny knot.
>>
>>31416176
God fucking dammit I completely forgot about that. Thank you, kind anon. I can use my BP for something else now.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.