[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you swallow Pyukumuku whole or chew it? Do you think if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 80M3e3e.jpg (73KB, 440x622px) Image search: [Google]
80M3e3e.jpg
73KB, 440x622px
Would you swallow Pyukumuku whole or chew it? Do you think if it's fried it would be gooey on the inside and crispy on the outside? Like a mozzarella stick but fishy?
>>
You'd have to cut it unless you have a abnormally large mouth.
>>
Where's the obligatory pasta?
>>
>>31414413
you got it the other way around, pal. pyukumuku are for torturing and tormenting humans, not the other way around. they will one day inherit the earth.
>>
>>31414434
In reality Pokemon won't all be the same size. It would be fairly easy to swallow one whole if it's small enough, like in the pic.
>>
>>31414413
I had sea cucumber once. The texture is a bit more cohesive than jello, but similarly wobbly.
Flavor-wise, it was vaguely fishy, but mostly took on the flavor of whatever it was eaten with, on its own it was bland.
>>
PYUKUMUKU ARE FOR HUG, NOT FOOD
>>
>>31414755
this

sea cucumbers have a very unique taste, and it's really up to personal opinion on whether or not you think they taste good
>>
>>31414890
AGREED
SAVE LITTLE GUY
>>
>>31414472
This. Pyukumuku are just using sympathy appeal to cause a culture shift that will lead to humans valuing pykumuku above themselves, so that pyukumuku can survive without doing anything. Some will starve to death along the way, but it's all for the end goal.

The pyukumuku, becoming accustomed to and bored with their new lifestyle, will eventually grow abusive
>>
File: 1484526450716.png (102KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484526450716.png
102KB, 500x500px
Puke?
Muke...
>>
Eat a sea cucumber IRL and tell us.
>>
>>31418137
these dudes have
>>31414755
>>31414934

>>31418120
same
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.