[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Want to play main series Pokemon >Don't want to play

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: switch.0.jpg (40KB, 1255x665px) Image search: [Google]
switch.0.jpg
40KB, 1255x665px
>Want to play main series Pokemon
>Don't want to play on the small screen and controller of the 3DS
Guess I'll keep my fingers crossed that Stars is on the Switch and comes out soon
>>
>soon
Not before November or so at least.
And besides, isn't the Switch controller tiny as shit?
>>
>tfw there are no mods on this board
>>
>>31409719
>Don't want to play on the small screen and controller of the 3DS
But you want to play on the small screen and controls of the Switch. What logic is this?
>>
>>31409846
>>31409749
Pro Controller on my HD Tv
>>
>>31409846
>Click here
there are external controllers available. Plus, if you play it as a handheld without detaching the joycons the whole thing is being controlled like a PS Vita.
>>
>>31409749
Switch is 6.2'', a New 3DS XL is 4.88'', while a classic 3DS is 3.53''.
>>
>>31409934
It's a lot bigger than a Vita actually.
>>
File: 1472736588222.png (504KB, 650x482px) Image search: [Google]
1472736588222.png
504KB, 650x482px
>>31409719
So you want to pay for online?
>>
I don't really keep up with video game rumors and news. Is there any weight to Stars being the 3rd version/port for switch?
>>
>>31410094
Yes.
>>
>>31410165
No.
>>
>>31410094
It's nowhere written all games will need the switch gold subscription.
>>
>>31410165
Just a tranny's rumors.
>>
>>31410271
No but Pokemon pretty much requires you to be constantly online all the time.
>>
>>31410320
More of a reason for the online not to be a premium service.
>>
Nice blogpost
>>31410165
the person who claimed switch would have stars was utterly BTFO
Pokemon games will happen on the switch, just not anytime soon.
>>
>>31409719
the pokemon game for the switch will not be a mainline game. Gamefreak will create a Sumo game (kinda like Pokken) called "pokemon Sumo" So that those litte faggots will stop calling Sun and moon "SuMo"
>>
>>31410546
lmao
>>
>>31409719
have fun having to pay to play online
>>
>>31409719
>Want to play main series Pokemon
>Don't want to play on small screen and controlers, the traditional way to play Pokemon
>>
>>31410667
Being true to traditions is good, being true to some traditions while dropping the bad ones is better.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.