[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We list the pros and cons of these games.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: pokemon-midnight-locations.jpg (79KB, 633x356px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-midnight-locations.jpg
79KB, 633x356px
ITT: We list the pros and cons of these games.
>>
>>31409469
The Sun is bigger than the Moon
>>
File: 1482709886129.jpg (209KB, 1157x1637px) Image search: [Google]
1482709886129.jpg
209KB, 1157x1637px
>>31409469
Amazing waifus
>>
File: 1482945848062.png (399KB, 780x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1482945848062.png
399KB, 780x1300px
Con: no permanent Perfect Zygarde.
>>
>>31409469
pro: amazing personality and writing

con: lack of a place to grind and level forced me to save edit
>>
>>31409469
biggest con: NO PSS

FUCK FESIVAL PLAZA REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
On top of being trash and completely boring, festival plaza and the poke pelago are completely useless both in a casual point of vue and a competitive point of vue
the new region is bland and boring on top of being empty
new pokemons are rare and previous gen 1 pokemons are everywhere

Online has an official ranked VGC ladder and the new formats are fun I guess
I seriously can't think of any other pros, none of the stuff they added was either useful or interesting, at least gen 6 had the PSS and it was amazing
>>
>>31409498
>No good spots to grind post game
>Not using the Elite Four to grind
>Not fighting Morimoto daily
You can literally sweep the elite four with a flying, electric and water type with either the electric or water type having shadow ball to sweep Acerola
>>
>>31409469
Pros:
Cool legendaries

Cons:
Literally everything else
>>
>pro: males can pass down pokéballs if the mothe is the same species/ditto

>con: breeding was totally fucked, have fun having to use both hands in the ring
>>
>>31409498
>The game does not offer trainer customization options found in XY despite the assets being compatible with SM models.

They aren't compatible in the slightest. Have you ever even looked at the gen 6 character models?
>>
>>31409815
and the E4 is significantly slower to grind with than any alternatives found in previous gens
especially when you need to get to level 100 with legends for IVs
>>
>>31409815
>Grinding to level 100 on level 60 trainers without O-Powers
>Literally the only game where you are encouraged to grind to level 100 because someone had the retarded idea to make hyper training level 100 only
>Good

Nice meme
>>
>>31409815
The elite four cap at too low a level imo. If they capped at 75 or 80 they'd be better to grind against.
>>
>>31409498
>No good places to grind
>Not liking the smartphone tier shit that is Pokepelago
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.