[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: Seven Deadly Beasts.png (88KB, 1076x181px) Image search: [Google]
Seven Deadly Beasts.png
88KB, 1076x181px
Thoughts?
>>
You're retarded and so is this theory.
>>
>>31408874
Just because there's seven of something doesn't mean it has to represent the seven deadly sins.
>>
>>31408874
These are the 7 deadly results of failed abortion
>>
>>31409192
Except when the seven things match the seven deadly sins thematically
>>
>>31409192
No, but that 6 of them match perfectly has to mean something.
It doesn't.
>>
>>31408874
>Kartana
>Wrath
>When his dex entry specifically proves he's not aggressive
>>
>>31408874
Outside of pride and gluttony what do the other 5 ubs have to relate?
>>
>>31409240
But these seven things do not. Only 4 of them do, coincidentally.
>>
>>31408874
Buzzwole is wrath and Kartana is pride (samurai)
>>
>>31409257
>UBs aren't agressives
>"One of the Ultra Beast life-forms, it was observed cutting down a gigantic steel tower with one stroke of its blade."
>Not agressive
>>
File: ##########################.gif (743KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
##########################.gif
743KB, 480x270px
>>31409306
>wrath
>>
>>31409279
>Wrath
>When Pride fits 100 times better
Stop trying, this theory is shit
>>
>>31408874
Change Sloth with Greed.
>He rejoiced to find such a beautiful girl and took her home. He and his wife raised her as their own child and named her Kaguya-hime (かぐや姫 accurately, Nayotake-no-Kaguya-hime "princess of flexible bamboos scattering light"). Thereafter, Taketori no Okina found that whenever he cut down a stalk of bamboo, inside would be a small nugget of gold. Soon he became rich
>>
>>31409306
Everything it touches get cut.
it doesn't have to attack.
>>
File: 1472497630753.jpg (21KB, 495x365px) Image search: [Google]
1472497630753.jpg
21KB, 495x365px
>>31409306
>It seems not to attack enemies on its own
Dumbass
>>
>>31408877
That's not me
>>
>>31409257
buzz should be wrath
>>
>>31408874
incredibely stupid fag material
>>
>>31409257
>his
>>
>>31408874
Agree in all but...

> Celesteela is Greed
See >>31409358

> Kartana is Sloth
Origami is a hobbie, and it looks relaxed

> Xurkitree is Wrath
Well, is the last one. Maybe was a relation with Christmas tree or something...
>>
File: image.png (24KB, 205x280px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
24KB, 205x280px
>>31409520
>origami
>being a lazy activity
>hobbies are slothful
>>
Only Lust (Pheromosa) and Gluttony (should be obvious) match perfectly and maybe Pride (Buzzwole) to some extent. Others are stretching it and the fact that people have no agreement over the rest of the counterparts proves that this theory isn't true.
>>
>>31409606
Well, at least this theory is slightly less dumb than the chinese zodiac = fire starters theory, so there's that, because 3/7 fits it and not 1/7
>>
>>31409368
maybe the tower looked like its natural predator and it got #spooked
>>
>>31408874
Switch Celesteela and Kartana.
>>
>>31408874
Not the order I would put them in. Maybe:
Greed
Pride
Lust
Sloth
Envy
Wrath
Gluttony
>>
>Nihilego
Not sure if I'd call it envy. It's a parasitic organism and its name is a combo of nihilism and ego. It doesn't really envy others, it just takes for itself with no regard for others. Greed would fit it better.

>Buzzwole
Pride fits it perfectly, I agree.

>Pheromosa
Yup, Lust fits here too.

>Xurkitree
I don't know, it doesn't really take from others out of greed. It just needs lots of electricity to sustain itself, but nothing really points to it doing that in excess. Not sure if you could apply any of the seven sins to it; it's really more like a sentient plant.

>Celesteela
Sloth absolutely doesn't fit. Just because it's huge doesn't mean it's slow. It literally has a couple ROCKET BOOSTERS and the dex says it's been seen flying across the sky at high speed. We don't really know anything about its personality, so you can't really apply a sin to it.

>Kartana
As others have said, wrath does not fit. It's a pretty docile Pokemon, just a very sharp one.

>Guzzlord
Gluttony obviously fits here.

So that's only three that fit. The rest are either a stretch or not applicable at all.
>>
How does lust fit Pheramosa? Other than you dumbasses wanting to have sex with a cockroach.
>>
>>31410176
>shaped like a slender woman
>has 'pheromone' right there in its name

gee I dunno, anon
>>
not bad overall
>>
>>31409243
>2=6
>>
>>31410574
I'd disagree. Pheromosa uses pheromones as defensive mechanism, to prevent potential enemies from attacking. Seriously, compare this with what Salazzle does. There's no lust in Phero's portrayal anyway, they're basically the opposite given how they're disgusted by everything in our dimension.

Basically what >>31410044 said. I kinda hoped for this theory to be right, I'm a sucker for sins trope, but for fuck's sake, I can see it's not going this way instead of grasping at straws.
>>
>>31410574
>a woman being beautiful means she wants to have sex with everyone, including you
You virgos never fail to amaze me.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.