[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What trainers can beat pic related?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

What trainers can beat pic related?
>>
>>31407318
Every league champ. Though I'd love to see him BTFO Tobias
>>
>>31407324
Like regional champs or league winners? Because I agree on the former
>>
steven stone, n, cynthia, sun/moon, wallace
>>
File: download-2.jpg (12KB, 198x254px) Image search: [Google]
download-2.jpg
12KB, 198x254px
>>31407318
>Gallade has fighting stab against half of his team
>Magnezone beats his bird
>Bravest bird
>Roserade can leech seed
>Chomp
>Azumarill for zard
>>
>>31407491
>>Azumarill for zard
KAMANARI PAANCHI
>>
I want to see Alain battle Miror B.
>>
siebold faggot
didnt you watch the show
>>
>>31407765
He didn't use BURASUTO BAAN or even have KAMINARI PAANCHI back then. I like to think he got a lot stronger as the series went on, having fought 4 different Legendaries, a Champion and an E4.
>>
File: Tobias_Winning.png (783KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Tobias_Winning.png
783KB, 1280x720px
>>31407318
>>
No one
Honestly Alain should be the champion over Dianthe because his Xard beat Greninja who almost beat Mega-Gardevoir.
He deserves it for actually taking the time to train up the rest of his team rather then focus on one pokemon like Ash
>>
>>31407883
Tobias is a faggot noob who can't win without legendaries.
>>
>>31407906
A win is a win. Ask VGC.
>>
File: 1484092213847.png (75KB, 290x265px) Image search: [Google]
1484092213847.png
75KB, 290x265px
>>31407902
>Alain is canon in the game universe thanks to ORAS
>post yfw Z actually comes out and he's the new Kalos champion
>>
>>31407883
>yfw Alain with edgyzard pandering defeats cynthia
>>
>>31400067
>>31400067
>>31400067
>>
>>31407883
>Implying
Ash, the guy who had his ace OHKOed by a NVE move from a E4, took down two of his Pokemon. Alan can easily take him down.
>>
>>31407945
just because the episode was referenced (not even directly) doesnt mean its canon

otherwise steven would have already known about Primal groudon/kyogre and even Mega rayquaza
>>
BURASTO BAAN
>>
>>31407967
Nah GF loves Cyndy too much. I do wonder if it can overtake their hardon for Zard tho.
>>
>>31407994
>Still taking the bait
>>
>>31408008
Mostly fans have a hardon for Zard, GF just recognizes it. No one can overcome their love for Cynthia.
>>
>>31407491
Gen 7 Wally is cheating since he just takes everything from the meta at the time instead of sticking with anything close to his original team. Other than Gallade and Roserade it's barely Wally, he's using Cynthia's signature Pokemon ffs
>>
>>31407902
>He deserves it for actually taking the time to train up the rest of his team rather then focus on one pokemon like Ash
Before the league all we saw from him is his charizar and one other pokemon.
>>
>>31408089
Because the Zard is all that really matters. He uses only it for fights he need to win, no matter what.
His bond with his Charizard goes way beyond any of our logic. It's even stronger than the Bond between Ash and Greninja.
>>
>>31407318
Probably that fag with the sceptile. It makes sense, right? The games say grass beats water, water beats fire, fire beats grass, but the anime says fire beats water and water beats grass, so naturally grass should beat fire.
>>
>>31407318
A competent one? Seriously, his team isn't too hard to take down. Unless he has anime rules applied to the team.
>>
>>31407883
I'd like to believe he got curb stomped by Cynthia's Garchomp. That bastard doesn't fuck around in the anime.
>>
>>31407318
JON DICKSON.
>>
>>31409057
That's all but confirmed seeing as Cynthia still calls herself the champion in Best Wishes.
>>
>>31409203
She better still be the champ. I hated Tobias.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.